SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Downtown Nashville - fire results from car bomb
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Downtown Nashville - fire results from car bomb Login/Join 
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
What do you all think of this ?? Could it be a Tomahawk Cruise missile which is designed to fly subsonic and low to avoid radar and detection ?? There are several military bases around Nashville. God Bless Smile

Stop with this conspiracy theory bullcrap.

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2271 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ditto on cops knowing utility facilities. We had ongoing training provided by the Utilities and the fire dept.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nashville police records reveal previous complaint of Anthony Warner making bombs

https://www.wjhl.com/news/regi...warner-making-bombs/

NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WKRN) — Documents obtained by News 2 reveal Metro Nashville police officers received a complaint about Anthony Warner making bombs in his RV in 2019.

According to an incident report, South Precinct officers were called to the home of Warner’s girlfriend, Pamela Perry, on August 21, 2019. Police were called by Raymond Throckmorton who was an attorney that represented both Warner and Perry. Throckmorton told police Perry had made suicidal threats to him over the phone and was sitting on her porch with two firearms.

When officers arrived to Perry’s house, they found her on the porch with two pistols next to her that were not loaded. Officers say Perry told them the guns belonged to her boyfriend, ‘Tony’ Warner, and she did not want them at her house any longer. After speaking with the Mobile Crisis services over the phone, Perry was voluntarily taken by an ambulance for a psychological evaluation.

The report says Perry made a statement that Warner was building bombs in the RV on his property. Throckmorton reportedly also told police Warner “frequently talked about the military and bomb making” and he believed Warner was capable of making a bomb.

Police then went to Warner’s house on Bakertown Road but no one answered the door. Officers reported seeing an RV in the backyard and several security cameras. Police supervisors were also called to the scene. A report was sent to the Hazardous Devices Unit for follow up.

The next morning on August 22, the incident report was sent to the FBI to check whether Warner had any prior military connections. The FBI told Metro police no records were found.

On the week of August 26, the Hazardous Devices Unit contacted Throckmorton who would not allow Warner, his client, to allow police to search the RV.

Metro police say there was no evidence of a crime detected and no additional action was taken.

Warner had a limited criminal past in Tennessee, which consists of a single drug charge from 1978.

Posts: 12720 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
FBI. Top. Men. Here we go again.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
FBI. Top. Men. Here we go again.

What was the FBI supposed to have done then?
How about the local police?
Did you read what the FBI's involvement in that complaint was?

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47412 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If the article is accurate, I am not sure there was anything else the FBI could/should have done on this one. (as much as a dislike what the FBI has become)

I mean seriously - how is the FBI supposed to stop an incoming missile? Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
What the FBI should have done is recuse themselves from any investigation that could be seen as potentially having political motive. (referring to Nashville)

That is not to say there was political motive here, yet with the election it could clearly be seen as having the potential.

The FBI needs to limit themselves to clearly apolitical crimes until they can right the ship.

Obviously it is not just one or two top guys at the FBI who are corrupt.

There are FBI agent’s who know of the political corruption and turn a blind eye.

The FBI with a political bent has pretty much destroyed this Constitutional Republic.

The FBI of James Comey and his ilk still exists.
What the FBI must do is fairly investigate themselves and start putting corrupt FBI personal behind bars.

One FBI lawyer with a slap on the wrist is not sufficient.

The conspiracy theory’s are only there, because the FBI is there.
The FBI needs to fix themselves or be disbanded.

(edited for grammar, not content)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
What the FBI should have done is recuse themselves from any investigation that could be seen as potentially having political motive.

That is not to say there was political motive here, yet with the election it could clearly be seen as having the potential.

Mkay, so just to be clear, you're not referring to the article posted by wcb6092, right?

I mean, because, that "incident" occurred back in the summer of 2019.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Correct not referencing any thing, except for the FBI’s bias.
They should not have had the lead in Nashville.

The FBI needs to come clean on their political bias.

At one of the Nashville press conferences, an honest media would have taken the opportunity to ask about Hunter’s laptop.

The FBI should be subject to an honest medias scrutiny.
They should be held accountable to the public for their action or inaction.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
The trail is a projectile or piece of frag propelled by the initial blast. It is not uncommon at all for such things to beat the plume in a detonation. The brightening of the fireball on the other side of the street is due to the incident shock reflecting off the buildings opposite the RV. The reflected pressure doubled, briefly increasing the temperature and brightness of the flame near the face of the reflection surface.

I’ve seen many explosives tests live and have seen both of these things happen.

As far as conspiracy theories go, this one is pretty weak and easily explained away by shock physics.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17293 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
At one of the Nashville press conferences, an honest media would have taken the opportunity to ask about Hunter’s laptop.

Just exactly what would a field agent working an explosives case in Nashville know about Hunter's laptop?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12794 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
Just exactly what would a field agent working an explosives case in Nashville know about Hunter's laptop?

Don’t you know that they are all connected to the hive mind? Roll Eyes

I cannot express how much I appreciate this forum. Not only have I learned countless things about guns, shooting, and other topics, but I have been educated beyond anything I ever anticipated in the beginning about the thought processes of some of my fellow human beings.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47412 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
quote:

Spreading the blame for the wrongdoing by a few FBI agents (at the bequest of specific and known managers) for political investigations (like the "Russian Collusion" hoax and the failure to properly investigate matters (such as Hillary Clinton's email violations and the Biden's ongoing corruption) is exactly what those who misuse FBI resources want. They don't give a damn about the reputation of the agency or those agents who are ethical and dedicated to the citizens of this country. If anything, painting the entire agency as unethical, unaccountable, and corrupt gives them cover and prevents them from being singled out for appropriate punishment. It also results in general mistrust of a law enforcement agency that needs to be trusted.

As to the use of a missile in Nashville: That's extremely unlikely considering the inevitable discovery of evidence at the scene that would result from such an attack. There's far too many "chefs" involved in this investigation, from far too many agencies to keep such a conspiracy secret. Compartmentalization and keeping the number of those involved to a minimum is the only way to avoid being discovered. One only needs to look at what occurred in the "Russian Collusion" hoax, to see how easy it was to uncover and identify the participants, leading up to and including the declassification and dissemination of previously restricted ("Secret") documents. Nashville PD officers, ATFE, and other investigators involved would very likely burn FBI personnel who were found to be hiding something as consequential as a missile attack.

Besides the LE personnel issues, physical evidence indicating the bomb was consistent with one using ammonium nitrate as the active ingredient is easy to recognize and concealable within the confines of the motor-home. Why would conspirators use a missile at all, when they could more reliably depend upon the "fertilizer" bomb to work independently? In all likelihood, things are what they seem to be, just like Clinton's emails were what they seemed to be (excuses to the contrary).

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10208 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Why would conspirators use a missile at all, when they could more reliably depend upon the "fertilizer" bomb to work independently?

And besides, who's got a spare Tomahawk lying around? Razz

God bless America.

Posts: 13516 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E tan e epi tas
Picture of cslinger
posted Hide Post
quote:
And besides, who's got a spare Tomahawk lying around?

I mean I might have a couple TLAMs out in the shed but they’d be a pain in ass to get to. I’d have to pull the mower out and all the yard crap honestly it’s not worth the effort. Smile

"Guns are tools. The only weapon ever created was man."

Posts: 7686 | Location: On the water | Registered: July 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Why would conspirators use a missile at all, when they could more reliably depend upon the "fertilizer" bomb to work independently?

And besides, who's got a spare Tomahawk lying around? Razz

Have you been looking in my garage??? eBay is your friend!!! Big Grin

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10208 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Have you been looking in my garage???

Ummmmm... no?

(vthoky whistles nervously and tiptoes out of frame....) Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13516 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The X-Files needs to come back, so all the conspiracy kooks can watch that, instead of making up bullshit about missiles and whatever when some dude goes off the deep end and blows himself up.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
The FBI spokesman at any press conference is not a per se Field Agent.
At a press conference the FBI agent speaking is a Public Affairs Officer.

An FBI Public Affairs Officer should be made available for questioning by the media on a regular basis.

Typically this should not be necessary, but neither should the public be subjected to a two tier law enforcement and justice system.

An FBI lawyer has plead guilty to altering a document which lead to spying on American citizens and endless investigations of a duly elected President.
Is it likely he did this all on his own accord?

Should the FBI get a free pass on nefarious actions?

Is it a conspiracy to believe the FBI is corrupt?

The FBI having the lead in Nashville is largely what fed the fire of conspiracy theories.

It is up to the FBI to restore their integrity.
All I am saying is they have work to do, which can start by investing crimes committed by liberals with the same vigor which they investigated conservatives.

Law enforcement should be blind to race, religion, and political leaning.

Pres. Select, Joe Biden

Picture of bjor13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DonDraper:
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
What do you all think of this ?? Could it be a Tomahawk Cruise missile which is designed to fly subsonic and low to avoid radar and detection ?? There are several military bases around Nashville. God Bless Smile

Stop with this conspiracy theory bullcrap.

is it any more of a conspiracy than to believe we already know its a lion wolf who hated 5g? Oswald would have hated 5g as well

Posts: 1017 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: September 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post