SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Actor Jussie Smollett’s Criminal Trial to Begin After Years of Delay Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Exiting the courtroom with the black power raised, clinched fist. The man needs a good beating.

Posts: 5769 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Nothing about paying for the damages he did? Or wasn't that something the judge could order? Confused. Confused

I heard ~$120K for something + $25K fine.

Year V

Posts: 2635 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16725 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Where do I send the bottle of AstroGlide?

Posts: 20131 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
I’m looking forward to seeing the newest Jussie memes.

Posts: 4130 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
So is his plan to actually kill himself, and then his brother will say it was white cops that did it? And he would expect anyone to believe that?

Kind of an ironic question there. Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6986 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

He don’t need it. He is juicy.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

He don’t need it. He is juicy.

Oh shit! hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16257 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Awesome! I missed out after watching for a couple hours but damn glad the gavel of justice fell on this twerp. What an arrogant POS. Now off to prison Smegmullots.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
How many of those 150 days will he really do?

Posts: 3563 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Sentence will be labeled as racist from a white racist judge, just watch, usual stirrers will be on the propaganda networks winding up the dindu folks. Countdown to unrest….
Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Listen to me: DON'T PULL THIS SHIT IN THIS FORUM

You savvy?

Posts: 107750 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
How many of those 150 days will he really do?
You guys stop it and buddy, I mean right now.

The judge isn't the only one willing to hand out sentences today.

STOP IT

Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Don't wanna rain on the parade. I wish he had gotten 10 yrs hard labor, seriously. But this is Chicago, not exactly a beacon of American justice and good gov't. And I want to rejoice in his sentencing. He so earned every minute of jail time. I just want to know how much time he'll really do.

Posts: 3563 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ask fucking Chicago

How about savoring a genuine victory?

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8959 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Firearms Enthusiast
Picture of Mustang-PaPa
posted Hide Post
Hey Jussie..let us know how that oatmeal is at the Cook County slammer. I hear its pretty bad.

Posts: 18049 | Location: South West of Fort Worth, Tx. | Registered: December 26, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by recoatlift:
Exiting the courtroom with the black power raised, clinched fist. The man needs a good beating.

He's NO Man, but maybe he'll get one... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8959 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Could take a lesson from Arizona. A sheriff there fed his prisoners bologna sandwiches on stale bread and green bologna; put them in highway duty chain gangs.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
150 days in Cook County jail? He’ll have a quite a fan club.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Best news for awhile.
The judge told juicy what a piece of shit he is, but it still didn't sink in.

Juicy and family still playing victim.
Very bizarre people.

Posts: 1577 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post