SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Seemingly, they need to do a little better job at educating the public. Each time they go somewhere they have a ND.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37119 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
"grandmaster J" is FOS

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's got an itchy trigger finger, pilgrim. I recommend leaving the vicinity when he's handling firearms, otherwise, he might shoot you in the ass, all accidental-like.

Frankly, I think he should go back to Run-DMC.

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
NFAC has held demonstrations in Louisville and other cities where black people have been fatally shot

Damn the bolt goes forward again, the weapon has fired.

They need better training with their Bullpup
-15s...

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20838 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to its leader, John ‘Grandmaster Jay’ Johnson, the NFAC’s three main missions is to protect the black community; self-police the black community; and educate the community about their rights as gun owners.

I like that idea.

Police shouldn't respond to any calls in those communities and see what happens.

Posts: 13144 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As Trump Battles COVID, BLM/Antifa Disrupt Trump Rally in Beverly Hills

https://www.breitbart.com/2020...ly-in-beverly-hills/

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Portland City Commissioner: ‘Pull the Deputized Officers Immediately’

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...fficers-immediately/

Portland City Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty demanded that deputized officers be pulled from Portland “immediately” after U.S. authorities rejected Mayor Ted Wheeler’s (D) request to remove their deputization.

“As the details over the 56 deputized PPB officers continue to unfold, I want to be clear where I stand: under no conditions should these deputized officers be out on Portland’s streets or responding to protests,” Hardesty said in a statement on Thursday following the news of authorities rejecting the mayor’s request.

“Until the deputation is rescinded, I’m asking my colleagues to join me in demanding the Police Commissioner and Police chief pull the deputized officers immediately,” she continued, calling deputization of officers a “clear attempt by the federal government to take over our local police force, circumvent DA Schmidt’s protest arrest policy, and threaten everyone’s right to free speech and assembly.”

“I am appalled that our request for mutual aid support was used to undermine local governance of police, and that those who made this decision are not around to deal with the repercussions Portlanders are now grappling with,” she said, failing to mention the reality of the violent protests ravaging the city for over 120 days.

“I will not stand for deputized officers on our streets. We must act now,” she added:

“The federal deputation supports front line law enforcement officers and their families in a way that they have not seen from City Hall,” Williams said in a statement.

“Portlanders, and Oregonians in general are sick of the boarded-up and dangerous conditions prevalent in downtown Portland due to a lack of leadership,” he added.

Hardesty has remained a sharp critic of local police and made waves over the summer after telling Marie Claire that she believed Portland police were “starting the fires themselves” to justify “attacking community members.”

“I am old enough to remember that during the civil rights movement, the police had provocateurs … intentionally added to the group to do disruptive stuff,” she told the magazine.

“I have no doubt in my mind, I believe with all my heart, that that is what Portland police are doing,” she continued.

“I believe Portland Police is lying about the damage — or starting the fires themselves — so that they have justification for attacking community members,” Hardesty added.

Posts: 12729 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In adjacent Davenport IA two dozen of the BLM people decided to embrace the 2A - and LBGTXYZ - with an open carry rally outside the PD. No NDs here.

Sigmund's opinion: Had this been an NRA or GOP-sponsored pro 2A rally with open carry, I suspect the coverage would have been far less positive. But what do I know...

The link has a few photos.

https://qconline.com/news/loca...73-871a6692c193.html

Q-C rally held for gun rights, civil rights

Thomas Geyer
Oct 3, 2020
Updated 11 hrs ago

Narren Brown drove three hours from Cresco, Iowa, to Davenport on Saturday to attend an open carry rally in support of gun rights and all civil rights that was held in front of Davenport City Hall beginning at 4 p.m.

Brown, who operates thewellarmedprogressive.com and is part of the National African American Gun Association, was one of about two dozen people who showed up for the rally that included American flags, Black Lives Matter flags and the rainbow flag of the LGBTQ community.

The event was organized by We F.I.G.H.T. which is an organization that supports the civil liberties of all human beings.

Everyone was armed in one way or another with some carrying rifles while others had their pistols holstered.

“I believe in exercising all of my rights,” Brown said. “I believe in safe gun ownership, and responsible gun ownership. I believe in two-way literacy and gun safety. My kids have been raised around weapons. They know what to do. When they see a gun they won’t touch it. They assume it’s loaded and they’ll get an adult.

“I see 2A as a civil rights issue,” Brown added. “And also, when I thought about this event, it was one of those opportunities that if the police were out watching or whatever, to what people of color look like carrying. You see it in the media all day long -- white organizations, whether they are right- or left-oriented in their political spectrum, out armed to the teeth and then you see in the media all day people of color getting shot for legally carrying. And so in Iowa we can carry openly, and you can carry concealed with your carry permit.”

Henry Hodges Jr., of Davenport, looked around at all the different people at the rally and said, “The diversity is what makes us America.”

Hodges said he attended the rally because he is a resident of Davenport who supports the Second Amendment. But as a man of color, he added, “I can’t walk to the store with my rifle because of the categorization, we’ll call it.

“So what gets me out here today? I’m in a hoodie, which is stereotypical, and I’m looking just normal. I’m just a normal American citizen with the right to carry and I don’t deserve to have the police called on me because someone sees me with a gun,” Hodges said.

Hodges said the rally is peaceful because no one is there to support violence and chaos. “We’re here for civil rights to demonstrate for equality and that’s what brings us together and that’s what brings us out here.”

If the police were around, they weren’t seen.

“Nothing but lawful, safe, responsible gun ownership here,” said Davenport attorney, Eric Puryear, who helped organize the event. Puryear also has organized other events recently to protest police brutality and also racism, said that he has cared about gun rights ever since he was in law school more than a decade ago.

“I’ve been an NRA certified instructor for as long as I’ve been an attorney,” Puryear said.

Part of the reason for Saturday’s rally, he said, is that in August, a person organized their own open carry rally that Puryear said was a thinly-veiled forum for hate. Puryear said it was important to have a rally with no hate, no racism, and embodies the respect for gun rights and civil rights of all humans.

“I think it’s important now, more than ever, for good people, good non-racist people, to be armed for self-defense,” Puryear said. “I hope the need never arises. Every life is sacred, everyone has people who love them; I certainly don’t want to use a gun against anyone.”

There are no shortage of gun laws, he added. There also is no shortage of crime or criminals. Even if society had all the mental health treatments available and perfect schools, there would still be people engaging in criminality.

And then there is the rhetoric from the racist extremists, he said, adding, “That’s the reason why good people should be armed.”

Melissa Gilbert, Clinton, Iowa, said she wants to “support the Second Amendment, and support everybody’s civil rights, especially those of women and people of color.”

Vernie Klein, of Platteville, Wisconsin, is the secretary for We F.I.G.H.T. said the Bill of Rights and civil rights are causes, “very near and dear to my heart.” Her grandfather was in World War II and was a police officer in Omaha, Nebraska.

“Civil rights is something I’ve always been passionate about and just standing up for everyone because I believe that everyone has the right to be able to express themselves, to be free, to be who they are,” Klein said.

“As a member of the LGBT community I feel it’s very important for everyone to have a voice and everyone to be treated fairly and everyone to have rights and to be treated equally under the law,” Klein said. “It’s a really big thing with the Black Lives Matter movement, and they’re out here, and we need to stand up for people that are being persecuted.”

Posts: 15909 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
Interesting perspective

America Is About to Enter Its Years of Lead

https://foreignpolicy.com/2020...ence-trump-election/

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
^^^^^what a load of horse shit. When the basic premise is so far off I can't put any stock in the conclusions.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
That article is pretty one sided. I don’t see the violence exclusively coming from the right. If anything I see WAAAAAY more anger and violence from the left. I won’t put a political sign in my yard because I feel like it would invite retaliation for wrong think. Someone in my neighborhood had a republican candidates sign driven over leaving huge tire marks in the grass.

Having an international mass media that only blames one side is quite destabilizing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21121 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Their fearless leader wears Airsoft body armor, legit Airsoft stuff. Bunch of clowns.

I believe I saw this posted around here somewhere in the past. He should have stuck with rapping.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15727 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
He's got a bullpup ghost gun, shoots a thirty cal clip in half a sec. Do not fuck with this guy. He shoots his own people. What do you think he might do with random bystanders err I mean you?

Posts: 107700 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Ah yes, the XR-15 shorties bullpup. It kicks like a mule on PCP, shoots through concrete block buildings, can stop a hoopde dead in its tracks, will make a ho drop her money, and makes unicorns cry.

Don't toy with that muthafuka, it will cut a bitch

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
BLM and Antifa burn, loot, and riot, attack police, and attack anyone supporting Trump or police.

Conservative groups are calling on Americans to stand up and stop the leftist violence. Police are doing their duty to quell the rioting and try to maintain law and order so the average citizens can go about their business without being threatened.

But it's all "false flag" operations by right-wing white supremacists and police to cause violence and frame the peaceful protesters? Any realy "right wing violence" occurs in direct response and in self defense against BLM/Antifa violence.

The fact that anyone gives any credence to a narrative that flies in the face of all available facts and evidence, and stupid people actually believe it shows how entrenched the leftist propaganda machine is in our country.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
He's an over-confident ignoramus.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29723 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Master J and the airsoft boyz.

At the 6:00 min. mark, wtf ?
Some kinda toboggan bipod?

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Greymann:
Master J and the airsoft boyz.

At the 6:00 min. mark, wtf ?
Some kinda toboggan bipod?

Junky custom welded extended mag. Usually seen being hawed to mall ninjas at gun shows.

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/kv3VC4B4Dw4

Posts: 32546 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Thanks Rogue.
Never saw one, too funny.

Posts: 1576 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Those 90 round AK mags should be standard issue to Antifa, BLM, and this Black Power group.

Can we start a go fund me to supply them?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37993 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post