SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ronin1069:
This fucking city of mine man, this fucking city.

Minneapolis becomes first major U.S. city to allow all five Muslim daily prayer calls

Minneapolis on Thursday became the first major American city to permit unfettered broadcast of the Muslim call to prayer, allowing the adhan to be heard over speakers five times a day, year-round.

The Minneapolis City Council voted unanimously to amend the city's noise ordinance, which has prevented some morning and evening calls at certain times of the year because they occurred at night when tighter noise restrictions are in place.

"The Constitution doesn't sleep at night," said Jaylani Hussein, executive director of the Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), after the vote. He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Makes me even more grateful I put 150 miles between me and those Twin Cesspools they call the Twin Cities. That was nearly 40 years ago when those two cities were still decent places. Now I won't even go there to visit my oldest son which is fine with him as he enjoys coming north to get out of the cesspool.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
He said Minneapolis' action should show the world that a "nation founded on freedom of religion makes good on its promise."

Problem is, islam is not a religion, it is a political system.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The youths were a bit rowdy last night in Chicago. Or is it Chi-raq? And the weather hasn't even started heating up yet. Or is this the "new normal"?

https://twitter.com/rawsalerts...457314494971910?s=20

Link to the News Article

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sr_Bull,

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
The youths were a bit rowdy last night in Chicago. Or is it Chi-raq? And the weather hasn't even started heating up yet. Or is this the "new normal"?

Link to Twitter Video

Link to the News Article

It's warming up, so it's time for the younger hood rats to get some Spring training in before riot season.

Or maybe they were all going to a job fair.Smile

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Ah, "teens".

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34115 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
And everyone once thought that The Purge, Escape From New York, and Mad Max were just movies to entertain us, not warn us of our future.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Like in Chicago yesterday, another mob of hundreds of youts gathered last night in Compton CA to loot a gas station.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16694 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
Like in Chicago yesterday, another mob of hundreds of youts gathered last night in Compton CA to loot a gas station.

Thank you for clarifying "youts". I couldn't figure out if the correct spelling was "youts", "yoofs", "youfs" or "youths".

The video out of Compton, CA harkens memories of the 2017 documentary titled "LA 92" where National Geographic portrayed the Rodney King Riots. 30 years later and nothing has changed.

Posts: 489 | Location: DFW, TX | Registered: September 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Another day in leftist paradise.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
There’s something familiar there in Chicago…I can’t put my finger on it…

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
Someone posted that the rifle was not loaded and chamber was empty. The shooter could not have known that.

flashguy
Clear evidence that the decedent was a moron as well as a jerk. Brandishing an unloaded firearm takes a special kind of stupid.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi...ctive-demonize-youth

"Not constructive"?? Bitch, these savages will eat your liver if they get the chance.

Posts: 107587 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Blue cities, no thank you. I’ll stay in the hills.

I’m afraid we’re gonna have a country full of this. Until?

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Weeds......be the lawnmower!

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4577 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sr_Bull:
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

Thank you for clarifying "youts". I couldn't figure out if the correct spelling was "youts", "yoofs", "youfs" or "youths".

The video out of Compton, CA harkens memories of the 2017 documentary titled "LA 92" where National Geographic portrayed the Rodney King Riots. 30 years later and nothing has changed.
I've always favored "yutes".

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I believe that clip is old.

would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Thanks for pointing that out, wasn't aware of it.

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That's because the Twitter user who posted it is concealing the fact.

Here's a copy of it from April, 2015

I despise this kind of shit, this disingenuous behavior. It's especially egregious for someone who is essentially a publisher.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
https://www.foxnews.com/us/chi...ctive-demonize-youth

"Not constructive"?? Bitch, these savages will eat your liver if they get the chance.

Yes, sir. Absolutely spot on right. He thinks he's safe. He's too ignorant to know they'll start with his liver first.

Posts: 1092 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post