SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Darrell Brooks Jr.: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/

The man who was taken into custody in connection with the Waukesha Christmas parade tragedy told police that his name was Darrell Brooks Jr. when he was detained, and they found a Ford key on him, according to scanner audio obtained by Heavy.

Police squads were at a Milwaukee address used by Darrell Brooks Jr. after his name was mentioned on the scanner in connection with the Waukesha parade incident in which at least 40 people, including many children, were injured when a red Ford Escape plowed through the crowd. He complained of shoulder pain when taken into custody.

Heavy confirmed that two Milwaukee police squads were outside the home listed to Brooks on N. 19th St. in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Heavy also obtained audio from the scanner indicating Waukesha police obtained an ID in the name Darrell Brooks Jr. inside the red Ford Escape they recovered in connection with the Waukesha parade investigation. He also goes by the name Darrell E. Brooks Jr., and Darrell Edward Brooks, Jr. He is 39-years-old. He had prolific social media accounts, but some have already been deleted.

The City of Waukesha now says that five people are deceased and over 40 are injured. “However, these numbers may change as we collect additional information. Many people have self-transported to area hospitals. The Police Department has the person of interest in custody,” they wrote, without naming that person.

Here’s what you need to know:

1. A Red SUV Is Seen in a Rap Music Video by Brooks & He Posted About the Kyle Rittenhouse Verdict on Facebook

Darrell Brooks Jr. raps under the name MathBoi Fly.

A red SUV can be seen in one music video.

On another MathBoi Fly Facebook page belonging to Darrell Brooks, in the name Jay Brooks, he wrote about the Kyle Rittenhouse verdict; that trial occurred about an hour away from Milwaukee and Waukesha. To be clear, Waukesha police have not given a motive for the Waukesha parade tragedy.

When a friend wrote on the post, “Doesn’t surprise me, what a joke,” Brooks responded, “frfr…but u rite,I wasn’t surprised 1 bit

2. Brooks Has Open Felony Cases in Wisconsin’s Court System

Brooks has an extremely long criminal history including open cases.

Darrell E. Brooks Jr. of 19th Street has open charges filed November 5, 2021, in Milwaukee courts for resisting an officer (misdemeanor), felony bail jumping, second degree recklessly endangering safety (felony) with domestic abuse assessments, disorderly conduct and battery (both misdemeanors, also with domestic abuse assessments.)

He posted $1,000 cash bail on November 19, 2021.

That’s despite the fact he has another open felony case in Milwaukee County, from 2020.

That case is for second-degree recklessly endangering safety – felony with use of a dangerous weapon (two counts) and possessing firearm convicted of a felony (felony charge.) The case was filed in July 2020, but it remains pending. Milwaukee County courts is dealing with a major backlog in cases.

In the above case, hearings were repeatedly adjourned. He requested a speedy trial, but the court tolled the time limits for that (this has occurred recently because of a two-year backlog, the chief judge has said, which she has attributed to COVID. The backlog also persists with jury trials, she said.)

In February 2021, with Judge David Feiss presiding, the court lowered his bail to $500, noting, “Due to reasons stated on the record, the court is unable to honor the speedy trial demand in this case. Defense bail motion argued and GRANTED by the Court. The Court lowered cash bail to $500.00.”

In June 2021, the court notes say, “Matter scheduled for Jury Trial. Parties are ready to proceed. Due to court congestion, Court is unable to hear jury trial at this time.”

The case continued, with some plea negotiations. “JusticePoint PreTrial Services Supervision/VIOLATION Report dated November 10, 2021; received and filed,” says a recent entry. There was a “further proceedings” on November 11, the last date.

He has these prior convictions:

Bail jumping (misdemeanor) and marijuana possession (misdemeanor).
Marijuana possession second plus offense (felony). 2011.
Obstruct an officer (misdemeanor). 2005 and 2003.
Marijuana possession (felony). 2002.
Substantial battery (felony). 1999.

He has a lengthy arrest history. Read it here.

3. Brooks Calls Himself a Rapper & ‘Stoner’; He Posted Anti-Police Rhetoric on Social Media

4. Police Say 40 People, Including 12 Children, Were Taken to Hospitals

5. A Man Described How the SUV Came a Foot From His Son, Saying, ‘They Have a Whole Block of Main Street That Is Casualties’

More at link

Criminal History in Wisconsin:

https://wcca.wicourts.gov/case...index=0&mode=details

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sad thing is DuPage County USED to be a hard core Republican Republican Party. I see however that the Chicago cancer has spread out there now.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He drove straight through the barriers so we do know that this was an intentional and willful act. Did he drive the vehicle away from the scene or abandon it and walk home?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/...es-they-werent-blue/

More than half of NYPD cops wish they never joined the force in the first place, according to a damning internal department survey of 6,000 uniformed officers obtained by The Post.

The survey is a sobering snapshot of how the Finest feel in an era of George Floyd and Black Lives Matter riots, the Defund the Police movement, bail-reform laws that keep violent offenders out of jail, and legislative measures that put the burden of liability on officers while emboldening criminals.

Most who took the survey think things will only get worse, with 79% of the 5,935 respondents polled in March saying they don’t think the city will be safer in two years.

“The city is absolutely not safe at all. Bail reform. Criminals being released. Everyone knows what’s going on,” the veteran cop added.

Not only did 56 percent of cops say they wouldn’t put on the badge if they had to do it all over again, but a majority feel the public disrespects (46 percent agree, 42 percent disagree) and distrusts (44 to 41 percent) them.

A staggering 80 percent of the officers, detectives, sergeants, lieutenants and captains surveyed now fear aggressively fighting crime because of the threat of criminal liability, being sued, or being unfairly disciplined.

In March, the City Council passed a series of reforms for the NYPD, including putting an end to qualified immunity for cops, which protected them against civil lawsuits.

Posts: 19574 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And she's gone. That was fast!!!

Illinois County Democratic Party Official Resigns After Calling Sunday Parade Massacre "Karma" For Rittenhouse Acquittal

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...re-karma-rittenhouse

A former official with the DuPage County Democratic Party in Illinois has come under fire for callous comments suggesting that Sunday night's mass murder at a Wisconsin Christmas parade was "karma" for the acquittal of Kyle Rittenhouse, according to Fox News.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://nypost.com/2021/11/20/...es-they-werent-blue/

More than half of NYPD cops wish they never joined the force in the first place, according to a damning internal department survey of 6,000 uniformed officers obtained by The Post...

“The city is absolutely not safe at all. Bail reform. Criminals being released. Everyone knows what’s going on,” the veteran cop added...

Don't think that's only going on in New York. Here, Philly... I have no idea why there's still cops in Portland or Seattle. There's many other cities as well.

Hmmm... I can't seem to figure out what the common denominator is. [/sarcasm]

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8345 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
In the fall of our society before our own eyes.

Had to call 911 a week ago yesterday, and that was a complete shit show just to get transport to hospital for an elderly woman. No one on the firetruck was older than 27/28 years old. Mad

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

https://heavy.com/news/darrell-brooks-jr/

The man who was taken into custody in connection with the Waukesha Christmas parade tragedy told police that his name was Darrell Brooks Jr. when he was detained, and they found a Ford key on him, according to scanner audio obtained by Heavy.

Police squads were at a Milwaukee address used by Darrell Brooks Jr. after his name was mentioned on the scanner.....

Not sure who Heavy.com is, but I'm always weary of news departments who publish what they hear on a police scanner -- especially names. For starters, Section 705 of the Communications Act, which admittedly is a huge grey area, but nonetheless it's unprofessional. Then again, professionalism left news departments years ago.

But picking names from scanner traffic and publishing will eventually get them into a lawsuit. Better to wait for the official word from the PIO. That's why we have PIO's.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10926 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Had to call 911 a week ago yesterday, and that was a complete shit show just to get transport to hospital for an elderly woman. No one on the firetruck was older than 27/28 years old. Mad

I've always said that in any kind of emergency, the first person I want to see coming through the door should have gray hair.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up to 40 Looters Target California Bay Area Stores for Third Straight Day

https://www.theepochtimes.com/...JvFcVJfqCqAkmPu0ba7t

Another mob of looters targeted several San Francisco Bay Area retailers on Sunday night, marking the third such incident in as many days.

Police told CBS San Francisco that they responded to the multiple calls of smash-and-grab looting incidents at the Southland Mall in Hayward, located south of Oakland and north of San Jose. They told the station that robbers used hammers to smash cases before running off with jewelry at a jewelry store.

“I would say at least 30 to 40 [people] from what I saw,” an unnamed witness told San Francisco CBS Local, which was corroborated by another witness. “But then after the main group of kids rushed out, we saw 15 to 20 scattering, some even came back in.”

A nearby Macy’s store in the mall was also ransacked, witnesses told the station.

“We saw all the other stores closing. They were panicking, so we were panicking and quickly closed our store and barricaded ourselves,” said another female witness.

“It was very scary,” added another to the news outlet. “People with no morals, no sense for other people’s safety. I feel helpless. It’s disturbing.”

Video footage uploaded of the incident at the Sam’s Jewellers showed throngs of people wearing hoodies grabbing items from the store.

Speaking to the San Francisco Chronicle, Hayward police Lt. Mark Ormsby said the looters targeted the jewelry store at about 5:30 p.m. local time Sunday. The looters, he said, then fled in waiting vehicles outside the mall.

No arrests were made on Sunday evening, he told the paper.

Looters also targeted a Lululemon store in Santana Row, San Jose, and took merchandise, San Jose police Sgt. Christian Camarillo told the newspaper. The suspects fled before police could arrive.

Those looters hit the store about an hour after the jewelry store in Hayward was targeted. It’s not clear if the two incidents are linked.

It’s not clear if the robberies in Hayward and San Jose were connected to mass looting incidents at a Nordstrom location in Walnut Creek on Saturday or the one that targeted a Louis Vuitton store among other businesses in San Francisco’s Union Square the day before that. There were also reports of looters targeting marijuana dispensaries in Oakland over the weekend.

Looting incidents were commonplace in cities across the United States in the summer of 2020 amid left-wing riots, protests, and arson attacks. While there were protests in Chicago, New York City, and other major cities over the weekend following Kyle Rittenhouse’s acquittal, it’s not clear if the Bay Area looting was connected.

Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:

Don't underestimate the kids who are stepping up to do the job. I am closing in to 60 years old with almost 40 years of military and civilian law enforcement. The next oldest person on my squad just turned 44 with about 15 years experience and the one after that is in his very early 30s with about 10 years combined Army CID and civilian experience. The rest all under 30 and all under 5 years experience with two brand new rookies. I have been jaded and was counting down the days to the earliest moment I could retire (not a ROD-Retired On Duty, but happy there is an "expiration" date approaching) the last couple years with all the anti-cop crap out there. My feeling has been I can't make a difference but at least let me carry on with style and finish my time with honor and integrity. Damn if those young rookies have re-blued me. It is not just my rookies, there are other rookies in the department that are doing the same thing. Sure they have not gone through the nights of "mostly peaceful protests" but they do give me hope now for the work of police and society at large.

The other thing is various dialogs I have had with people of all colors condemning criminals and crime. Last night I had a conversation with two black guys in their 40s about it. They hated the crime rates and little thugs. Both worked good jobs, married and sent their kids to private schools. They looked shocked when I told them it was not a black/white thing as in most places the most of the crime and criminal element occurs in or near areas of poverty, and it wasn't being poor that caused this,as there a places where people are poor that have very low crime rates. It is because those places still have respect for the others and values of trying to do better. The poor places with high crime and criminals allowed a certain element and lifestyle to enter and take hold, which grows like a cancer eventually almost engulfing the entire area. Add in progressives who are telling everyone in those areas, "it is all right to be a criminal and we will excuse your crimes, because YOU are the real victim of years of white supremacy and privilege." Both guys said I was exactly right and detailed their upbringing and seeing places become engulfed with crime. One guy commented that if we talked for another 20 minutes or so, we could solve most of society's problems. I told them yes it would be that easy but the people we have been sending for the most part focus on one thing once they get to Washington DC, getting richer and more powerful and then keeping it for them and theirs, how else can you explain Hunter Biden and others like him. One of them said no one goes to DC and comes back poorer....even the crooked ones that are dumb enough to get caught and do time, still come out of it a lot wealthier.

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Waukesha Massacre Suspect Charged With Five Counts Of Murder

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...r-plows-crowd-shoots

: Despite what CNN is peddling, Waukesha police believe Sunday's parade massacre was intentional.

According to CBS Chicago, Darrell Brooks, 39, has been charged with five counts of murder. According to the police chief, the deaths were "not a terrorist event."

The dead range in age from 52 to 81.

CBS 2 found records for another ongoing case from July, 2020. He was charged with two counts of recklessly endangering safety with use of a dangerous weapon, and possession of a firearm/convicted of felony. He pleaded not guilty in this case.

In 2011 Brooks was found guilty on a resisting/obstructing an officer charge.
In 2010, he was found guilty on strangulation and suffocation felony charges in Wood County.
In 1999, he was found guilty on substantial battery-intend bodily harm, a felony.
Waukesha Police Chief Dan Thompson gave no immediate details about the person or any possible motive.

Meanwhile, CNN is doing its best to push the narrative that Brooks - a BLM supporter whose social media accounts are riddled with anti-white hate speech, was simply fleeing a crime he had just committed and that slamming into the parade was an accident.

More at link

Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Illinois County Democratic Party Official Resigns After Calling Sunday Parade Massacre "Karma" For Rittenhouse Acquittal https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...re-karma-rittenhouse

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sigcrazy7
posted Hide Post
^^^ A vile human being. Disgusting comment.^^^

Demand not that events should happen as you wish; but wish them to happen as they do happen, and you will go on well. -Epictetus

Posts: 8217 | Location: Utah | Registered: December 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigcrazy7:
^^^ A vile human being. Disgusting comment.^^^
Get the tar and feathers!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I hope karma bites her hard. Vile is the correct word.

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
The Dems will hide her for six months maybe a year and she will be back somewhere, they won’t disavow her because most of them agree with her and don’t have the crazy to post it.

Posts: 2775 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I took a gag inducing short scan of my online national "news" feed. Rittenhouse, Rittenhouse and more Rittenhouse. Then segue into the daily Trump did this, Trump did that, Trump being investigated, blah, blah, blah.
Trump has taken up permanent residency in these people's heads!
Just a couple of stories on Waukesha. And zero pictures of the asshole who is responsible, since that would not fit the narrative.
If the Media told me that the sun will rise tomorrow, I fully expect to awake in darkness.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
To follow up on Balze Halze's post:

https://www.breitbart.com/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16214 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post