SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Who woulda thought.

Posts: 5743 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s the ghetto lottery, take one for the team.

Taylor family come on down! Don Pardo, tell us what they won!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
$12 million for a worthless existence. How the hell do those settlements happen for someone who has never done anything but take from society?

Easy, Its not there money they are handing out!

Posts: 4629 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by armored:
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:
$12 million for a worthless existence. How the hell do those settlements happen for someone who has never done anything but take from society?

Easy, Its not there money they are handing out!

Yep, Politicians don't care. Even if it's thru Insurance coverage, it's us taxpayers who cough up the settlement.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
In today’s vocabulary lesson, we will discuss the word “irony”.

No charge against pawn shop owner who shot and killed a man during May riot

The Hennepin County Attorney’s Office announced this week that it lacks evidence to charge a Minneapolis pawn shop owner accused of fatally shooting a man because looters destroyed all the video evidence.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12334 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Actions have consequences in the real world. Just another nail in the liberal cities tax base.

quote:
Insurers’ apparent reluctance to cover Portland businesses

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnfT4nzxANU

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Actions have consequences in the real world. Just another nail in the liberal cities tax base.

quote:

You make a good point. Such liberal cities will have weakened economies, shrinking tax collections, likely with increased costs for welfare, public safety (including social counselors to replace police). Their deficits will balloon, only making the problems worse.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scoutmaster:
..Such liberal cities will have weakened economies, shrinking tax collections, likely with increased costs for welfare, public safety (including social counselors to replace police). Their deficits will balloon, only making the problems worse.

Thank Gaia for Uncle Sugar. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The one question I have, is.
If the election isn't overturned..
and if BLM and antifa don't get the things they were promised , will they turn against the democrats?
Or will there just be wide-spread riots becoming the normal?

More & more SIG's and a bunch of Smith & Wesson revolvers

Posts: 654 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: April 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Have either BLM or Antifa given us any reason to think that they're content to sit back and trust Biden? IIRC there were a couple of riots within the week following Election Day.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kritter:
and if BLM and antifa don't get the things they were promised , will they turn against the democrats?

BLM has made it very clear that “Biden owes them” for handing him the black vote, even though this couldn’t be further from the truth. Nevertheless, the lie-narrative will be pushed by them for reparations because they smell blood (or money) in the water with a Biden win. Whatever token freebies the DemocRATS throw at them won’t be enough.

Antifa has no love for either party, and their leftist ideology will lead them to continue to attack this republic. What will shut them down, however, will be the end of the tolerance for their behavior if the DemocRATS pull off the steal. If it succeeds, the useful idiots are no longer quite so useful, and I believe we will see more extreme measures to quell rioting.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:. . . Antifa has no love for either party, and their leftist ideology will lead them to continue to attack this republic. What will shut them down, however, will be the end of the tolerance for their behavior if the DemocRATS pull off the steal. If it succeeds, the useful idiots are no longer quite so useful, and I believe we will see more extreme measures to quell rioting.

Maybe so. But it wouldn't surprise me if Biden/Kamala give in to Antifa demands, in the name of "unity". Or partner with Antifa to override the rule of law.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:. . . Antifa has no love for either party, and their leftist ideology will lead them to continue to attack this republic. What will shut them down, however, will be the end of the tolerance for their behavior if the DemocRATS pull off the steal. If it succeeds, the useful idiots are no longer quite so useful, and I believe we will see more extreme measures to quell rioting.

Maybe so. But it wouldn't surprise me if Biden/Kamala give in to Antifa demands, in the name of "unity". Or partner with Antifa to override the rule of law.

They already do, many district attorney's have declined to press charges on those who are arrested. Gov officials within the legal criminal structure are effectively giving them tacit approval to continue with their activities, they have nothing to fear, no repercussions, go forth with impunity.

BLM is attempting to position themselves like what happened in the 60's with Kennedy then Johnson admins. Funneling money from the Office of Economic Assistance to large street gangs like the Blackstone Ranger's. All that's needed is arrogant rubes like Sargent Shriver to get nominated or, assigned to various key positions to control the purse strings and write policy.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Originally posted by kritter:

BLM has made it very clear that “Biden owes them” for handing him the black vote, even though this couldn’t be further from the truth. Nevertheless, the lie-narrative will be pushed by them for reparations because they smell blood (or money) in the water with a Biden win. Whatever token freebies the DemocRATS throw at them won’t be enough.

Antifa has no love for either party, and their leftist ideology will lead them to continue to attack this republic. What will shut them down, however, will be the end of the tolerance for their behavior if the DemocRATS pull off the steal. If it succeeds, the useful idiots are no longer quite so useful, and I believe we will see more extreme measures to quell rioting.

This Project Veritas video was first posted back in October back on page 235 of this thread. Jump to the 1:40 mark for the anwer:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?...exA&feature=emb_logo

...and, for a little more context:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AScfzMLSq24

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:

quote:

You make a good point. Such liberal cities will have weakened economies, shrinking tax collections, likely with increased costs for welfare, public safety (including social counselors to replace police). Their deficits will balloon, only making the problems worse.
But never fear, the urine soaked, mental midget, soon to be in 'our' White House will be more than willing to ride to their rescue with huge bailouts. If you thought the US debt/deficit was enormous in the past, just wait and seen what these retards will do to it.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal: . . . But never fear, the urine soaked, mental midget, soon to be in 'our' White House will be more than willing to ride to their rescue with huge bailouts. If you thought the US debt/deficit was enormous in the past, just wait and seen what these retards will do to it.

Sadly, you are correct.

posted Hide Post
Homeless Antifa Group Occupies Tacoma Motel

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ccupies-tacoma-motel

Homeless Antifa activists booked 16 hotel rooms at a Travelodge in Tacoma, Washington on Christmas Eve and are refusing to pay, demanding the local government pay for their accommodations and turn the motel into a shelter.

KOMO News has reported that over 40 homeless people have moved into the hotel, with no plans on paying.

Shawn Randhawa, the motel operator, told KOMO News that if the occupants continue to stay, he will be forced to shut down and lay off his employees. Protests in the parking lot have driven away most of the other paying customers, Randhawa said.

“I’ll have to lock the doors. and if the city won’t kick them out, they can have it,” he said.

“I’ll shut off the water and I’m not fighting with these people. I believe there should be a law.”

A spokesperson for the Antifa group Tacoma Housing argued that they are bringing business to the hotel.

“Like most – or all – hotel owners, he’s struggling right now because of the pandemic, in fact we are bringing business to the hotel. We paid for the first night and now we’re demanding that the city and county pay for the other nights we’ve been here," the spokesperson said in an interview with Andy Ngo.

“I’m just devastated,” Randhawa told The News Tribune.

“Because of the protest, I have nothing else. I was barely getting through this pandemic, and now this. This Christmas, the Grinch came.”

The city’s police department has said they would like to work with the Tacoma Housing organization, rather than remove the occupants by force.

“We’re trying to see if we can work out a resolution without having to take law enforcement action,” Police Chief Pete Fisher told The News Tribune.

“We’re talking about people with medical issues, cold weather that are homeless. So we are trying to work with our neighboring agencies to see what we can do in the form of relief, relief or temporary shelter.”

Randhawa said he does not feel supported by the police or the city.

“They are keeping me hostage. No one is out to help me,” he said. “It’s complete lawlessness in the city of Fife.”

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Sooo... The anti-government folks want the government to pay for their rooms? Sweet! Razz

Sorry y'all, I think I've emotionally lost my place since all of this started, crazy.

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6214 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
Turn off the power, water and heat.

Stand-by with proper armament - they WILL leave.

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4579 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anti government, but not anti free shit.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post