SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
A former Navy Seal I follow on YouTube stated that many in their community, former and current, are really close to the breaking point. He said the varsity team is about to come onto the field. He said these fuckers have no idea what’s coming.

Lord I hope they do. Put them down in Portland in a spectacular way and take the wind out of their sails.

Who is that?

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
In my opinion, if that would occur, this BS would be over.

Posts: 174 | Registered: February 12, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Yep, to win you have to fight asymmetrical warfare with your own asymmetrical tactics that do more damage to their will to continue than they can do to your will.
Just curious. What do you think it would do to their motivation and headcounts if 100 of them laid siege to a neighborhood and 20 or so of them took an immediate dirt nap at the hands of homeowners? Yeah, it might piss off the most hardcore among them (my bet, those are low numbers), but I'd bet a large cross section of their 'revolutionaries' would opt to stay home and play keyboard warriors. And I'm only debating what would happen to the black clad morons not the homeowners.

Ultimately, as I noted a ways back, these people currently fear nothing. Not the cops, the courts, or us. That needs to change and an enormous dose of fear needs to be instilled in them for us to have progress toward ending this BS.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
"Army of one arm" guy got the message from Kyle though...
Actually, everyone in that area got the message immediately when one arm guy's bicep went up in a mist, and within 30 minutes, every black clad moron in Kenosha had gotten the message and gone home. And therein lies the truth of what I think jjones is telling us. Paper Tiger is the right term for these morons. My bet, if ~50 of these idiots descended on a home and the homeowner dropped a half dozen of them out of the core of the group from his roof using an AR, the rest of the 'revolutionaries' Roll Eyes would soil themselves as they scattered into the night. The question then becomes, can that homeowner continue to repel the inevitable onslaught over the following nights. My bet, 'No', given the DA is likely to arrest and jail the homeowner and confiscate all his weapons leaving his family and home completely vulnerable to the mob. Great times we live in...

It depends where it happens. In a place like Portland or Kenosha, the homeowner will be made an example of by the DA.

In many other parts of the country, the homeowner would be considered a hero by the local government.

Posts: 462 | Location: Illinois | Registered: June 13, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It is just my opinion, but I think once the election is over, Trump will take off the kid gloves and take forceful action in spite of these mayors and governors who are allowing this bullshit to continue.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimmo952:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
"Army of one arm" guy got the message from Kyle though...
Actually, everyone in that area got the message immediately when one arm guy's bicep went up in a mist, and within 30 minutes, every black clad moron in Kenosha had gotten the message and gone home. And therein lies the truth of what I think jjones is telling us. Paper Tiger is the right term for these morons. My bet, if ~50 of these idiots descended on a home and the homeowner dropped a half dozen of them out of the core of the group from his roof using an AR, the rest of the 'revolutionaries' Roll Eyes would soil themselves as they scattered into the night. The question then becomes, can that homeowner continue to repel the inevitable onslaught over the following nights. My bet, 'No', given the DA is likely to arrest and jail the homeowner and confiscate all his weapons leaving his family and home completely vulnerable to the mob. Great times we live in...

It depends where it happens. In a place like Portland or Kenosha, the homeowner will be made an example of by the DA.

In many other parts of the country, the homeowner would be considered a hero by the local government.
Did I or did I not state very clearly in my last post that I would not debate the fate of the homeowner? All I want to debate is the effect(s) on the black clad filth if a homeowner or homeowners finally put a bunch of them down with extreme prejudice. It is my opinion that any large/extreme push back, or even multiple instances of a large push back would remove the wind from this groups wings. When they truly feel they are at a real risk of death if they show up and continue this BS, all of this nonsense comes to an end.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
I think the lesson here is don’t live in Kenosha or Portland.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
if a homeowner or homeowners finally put a bunch of them down with extreme prejudice. It is my opinion that any large/extreme push back, or even multiple instances of a large push back would remove the wind from this groups wings. When they truly feel they are at a real risk of death if they show up and continue this BS, all of this nonsense comes to an end.

There are some hardcore and dedicated "terrorists" for sure in these mobs, but I think the same way....if there is some serious pushback and they suffer some serious consequences, most will run home to mommy.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Best fire boy video yet. Sorry it's a FB link.
That's good, but Footloose is better:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqx-5dOE_EI

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23254 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or a city with a Democratic mayor.

Posts: 17236 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bigdeal,

Yes you are correct, when threatened with death or severe harm they tend to back down very quickly. They are not willing to die for their cause, except the Portland shooter, and he was not quite right in the head. Also he was an idiot for having such an easily identifiable tattoo.

However, some are, or are stupid enough to do things like chase rifle-armed Kyle who clearly was already not afraid to kill in self defense. Emotion gets the best of people and they do foolish things. The shock of the split bicep that looked like the result of a shotgun blast was enough to bring them back into reality that this is not just a game and there are potentially fatal consequences. I think the arm was better in that regard than the guy shot in the torso that simply collapsed.

But I think they know what would happen in a confrontation with armed suburbanites in a stand up fight, so they will not engage in tactics that will result in guaranteed defeat and deaths. They aren't quite that stupid.

That's why I talked about stealth arson in the suburbs, precisely to avoid the stand up fight they will lose. My biggest concern about counter protesters and their organized groups (proud boys and others) and people like Kyle or anyone else who puts some of them down, is getting doxed and getting their homes torched. They collect license plate photos of anyone that doesn't comply, and it's not that hard to get an address from a plate number. I think these antifa punks are capable of this, but if nothing as targeted as this has happened yet perhaps they are not willing to go that far, yet.

This would also force the declaration of antifa and potentially BLM as domestic terrorists, because burning peoples homes for political purpose is no different than taking down the twin towers with planes for political purpose, or blowing up a building in Oklahoma for that matter. Trump has threatened this and directed the DoJ to investigate but I haven't seen a formal declaration yet. And I may be wrong but a declaration of them as domestic terrorists would put things under Federal jurisdiction, and also make it a crime for anyone to donate to their cause which could take down a lot of prominent democrats. I'll bet Trump already knows this and is playing the long game, perhaps to drop major actions against democrats funding the violence closer to the election.

So it's best they avoid forcing that declaration. From one of the videos linked from this thread, punks were insisting that the fires were OK because no one was injured or died. The fact that they have been able to walk the fine line in creating all this mayhem without significant deaths - the few deaths have mostly been gang related or by opportunist looters - tells me that they know they have to avoid a death toll and focus on property or visible clashes with police that do not result in any officer deaths. I do agree that they are trying very hard to provoke a Kent State incident and the restraint of the police, especially uniformed secret service and Chicago PD in avoiding any gunfire despite the barrage of ball bearings, frozen water bottles, bricks, fireworks, etc. is truly astounding to me, and deserves incredible respect. Of course, the officers probably know that any deaths will likely result in being charged by the corrupt DA's for murder so perhaps that is helping them err on the side of not shooting.

A former officer who works at the LGS told me that the Sheriff's dept in Hamilton county (wealthiest suburb in Indiana) got 100 applicants in the current round, down from 500 last year. He said 30 didn't pass the written test, and another 20 didn't pass the physical test. And of the remaining 50, more will be cut due to background checks. This is for 8 open positions, so it might actually be decided by process of elimination and not true selection. This guy is black and said all of his black friends are getting sick of all this BLM mayhem, it is not helping improve public perception and is hurting them. He also said that in Kenosha, the officer should have pushed away from the suspect and created distance and shot if he turned around with a weapon, but that shooting a fleeing suspect in the back is going to happen if the suspect is trying to shoot behind him like in Atlanta. He seemed to know what he is talking about, unlike most gunshop guys.

With officers retiring and quitting with few willing to join up to replace them, BLM/antifa are effectively defunding the police by depriving them of a pipeline of new officers. Perhaps this is an actual objective.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Or a city with a Democratic mayor.

Unfortunately this virus is spreading beyond the cities and into suburbia. As the leftists destroy cities they move out and elect more leftists in suburbs.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24115 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dewhorse:
quote:
Originally posted by Jimineer:
A former Navy Seal I follow on YouTube stated that many in their community, former and current, are really close to the breaking point. He said the varsity team is about to come onto the field. He said these fuckers have no idea what’s coming.

Lord I hope they do. Put them down in Portland in a spectacular way and take the wind out of their sails.

Who is that?

Mike Drop podcast.

I’ll try to find the episode and time he made the comment.

Mike Ritland, episode 63 (I think) is as close as I can get you tonight.

NOTE: he interviewed Eddie Gallagher in February for those who know who Eddie is and what happened to him...accused of stabbing an ISIS prisoner. For another thread though.

Posts: 3954 | Location: UNK | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
SPEAKING OF COVER-UPS: Until my research assistant gathered these names for me, I would not have recognized what they have in common, because of what can only be described as a widespread unwillingness of the MSM to cover important things that conflict with the narrative reporters and editors collectively want to establish. Do you know what these names have in common?
1. Javar Harrell
2. Dave Patrick Underwood
3. Chris Beaty
4. Dorian Murrell
5. Italia Kelly
6. Marquis M. Tousant
7. Marvin Francois
8. John Tiggs
9. Jose Gutierrez
10. Victor Cazares Jr.
11. David Dorn
12. Horace Lorenzo Anderson
13. Tyler Gerth
14. Antonio Mays Jr.
15. Secoriea Turner
16. Jessica Doty Whitaker
17. Aaron Danielson

They are all people murdered by rioters and looters since the anti-police protests began in late May.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/399243/#more-399243

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Trump rally in Oregon.

https://usatodaysun.com/trump-...ight-blm-protesters/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Greymann,

Posts: 1556 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Not dead, but not for lack of trying.
Nothing on this either.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ownplays-completely/

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
Swing away Merril comes to mind.

Skinny boy crying sorry made me smile a bit.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, what lead up to the blows we see?

This is like watching a pot of water come to a boil. You see a bubble or two, then more bubbles, then some steam, it's taking more time than you think it should and at some point, it gets to a full boil.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107580 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As negative these riots are, they are a boon to conservative voters across the land. I say let them riot to a moderate degree until Nov. 4th.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Who is that?[/QUOTE]
https://youtu.be/r24FJTIdiGQ

Posts: 341 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post