SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States
Page 1 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 352
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The riots in America and the attempted overthrow of the United States Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I was hoping the man dropped her...several times.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Wheeler's apartment got Occupied? Oh, you've gotta be kidding me!!! Bwaahhahahahahaah! He's gonna be paying the rent for their benefit for months!

ETA: Aww, they just chained themselves together in the apartment building lobby. I was hoping it would take fire and power chisels to make the bathroom usable again after they were finally gone. http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...-wheelers-apartment/

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
The ethnonarssism is strong with these fools. Disappointed it had to come to this absurdity.

Posts: 1537 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29720 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Oh noes! Not Teddler!...

But he don't need no help from the President. He's sho' 'nuff got this.

Posts: 8628 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
And now for a feel good moment Smile

Teen Receives Bill for Police Overtime After Organizing Black Lives Matter Protest

A teenager in New Jersey who organized a Black Lives Matter rally received a $2500 bill from the town's mayor to cover police overtime for her gathering. Black Lives Matter events held throughout the country have culminated in widescale looting, destruction, violence, and death.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ce-overtime-n2575287

OUTSTANDING! Bill every organizer for the police OT, medical bills for injured officers, and every other cost incurred.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been watching some streams tonight. Appears a lot of Portland "protesters" have traveled to DC. I even saw the graffiti'd Antifa "snack van" there. It's a white transit van that was a staple in the Portland riots,that is always getting its tires slashed by the police.

Posts: 343 | Location: Bardstown, Ky | Registered: December 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Can we all agree to call ted wheeler “Turd Wheeler” from know on?

Posts: 548 | Location: washington state. | Registered: June 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Damn! I don't even want to drive to Atlanta these days! And it's only 240 miles away! (Maybe it's because I have a somewhat crazy SIL who lives there. But I digress).
Portland to DC? No thanks.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
This is too funny.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, give 'em a couple of days, Ted. A week at the outside. They'll be there.

Definitely won't be a month. Definitely

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crim...ght-to-self-defense/

Lawyers for Kyle Rittenhouse, the 17-year-old who allegedly shot three and killed two people during a riot in Kenosha, Wisconsin, this week, issued a lengthy statement Friday evening after delaying his extradition from Illinois to face trial for murder.

“Kyle did nothing wrong,” attorney John Pierce of Pierce Bainbridge wrote. “He exercised his God-given, Constitutional, common law and statutory law right to self-defense.”

In his statement, Pierce claimed that Rittenhouse had been asked by a local auto dealer to protect the premises from rioters. He suggested that before the shooting incident, Rittenhouse had provided first aid to protesters who had been injured.

Later, Pierce wrote, Rittenhouse was “accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy.” That, he said, led to the violent confrontations that followed.

Pierce concluded:

A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities as their forefathers did at Lexington and Concord in 1775. Kyle is not a racist or a white supremacist. He is a brave, patriotic, compassionate law-abiding American who loves his country and his community. He did nothing wrong. He defended himself, which is a fundamental right of all Americans given by God and protected by law. He is now in the crosshairs of institutional forces that are much more powerful than him. But he will stand up to them and fight not only for himself, but for all Americans and their beloved Constitution. We will never leave his side until he is victorious in that fight.

Pierce indicated that the extradition hearing would be held Sep. 25. Other layers on Rittenhouse’s team include L. Lin Wood

Posts: 19598 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Well Ted should just call some social workers on over and have them sort this all out, no need to involve the police right? I hope they shit all over the place, I really do.
“They peed on your fucking rug dude.....”

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."
- John Wayne in "The Shootist"

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:. . . Later, Pierce wrote, Rittenhouse was “accosted by multiple rioters who recognized that he had been attempting to protect a business the mob wanted to destroy.” That, he said, led to the violent confrontations that followed.

Pierce concluded:

A 17-year old child should not have to take up arms in America to protect life and property. That is the job of state and local governments. However, those governments have failed, and law-abiding citizens have no choice but to protect their own communities . . .

That reality needs a repeat. Dear Liberals, defunding the police will NOT bring peace.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Also to add to sdy's post above this one:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ndalism-school-work/

quote:
Kyle Rittenhouse is a community lifeguard who was working in Kenosha the day of the shooting.
This simple fact destroys the narrative being peddled by the mainstream media that he had “crossed state lines” to harm the rioters.

In a statement by Rittenhouse’s legal team at Pierce Bainbridge, provided to the Gateway Pundit, “after Kyle finished his work that day as a community lifeguard in Kenosha, he wanted to help clean up some of the damage, so he and a friend went to the local public high school to remove graffiti by rioters.”

quote:
Rittenhouse then attempted to turn himself in, but was told to keep moving. He went and turned himself in to his local police that evening.

“Kyle got up and continued down the street in the direction of police with his hands in the air. He attempted to contact multiple police officers, but they were more concerned with the wounded attackers. The police did not take Kyle into custody at that time, but instead they indicated he should keep moving,” the statement says. “He fully cooperated, both then and later that night when he turned himself in to the police in his hometown, Antioch, Illinois.”

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16719 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fortified with Sleestak
Picture of thunderson
posted Hide Post
A donut video suggests that the reason Kyle was targeted and the thing that set Pedo Guy off was that some idiots set a dumpster on fire and tried to push it into the business. A person, quite possibly Kyle, used a fire extinguisher and put the fire out.

Specifically at about 3:10 in the video.

I have the heart of a lion.......and a lifetime ban from the Toronto Zoo.- Unknown

Posts: 5371 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: November 05, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted Hide Post
I watched the dumpster fire thing unfold live as it happened. A group of rioters had set a dumpster on fire and were pushing it toward either the gas station where a large group of armed citizens were posted up or toward the intersection of two main roads. One of the militia members doused the flames with a fire extinguisher which set off a shouting and pushing match between the two groups. The midget pedo was hopping around like a banty rooster trying to instigate a fight or worse.

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
Well this is refreshing, especially coming from California no less. Sacramento Sheriff and PD have had enough of Antifas bullshit.

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people and I require the same from them."

Posts: 3451 | Location: California | Registered: May 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^You'd be surprised at how diverse California is. The SF and LA metro areas get most of the attention, but there are many very conservative counties toward the middle and up north.

The Sacramento Sheriff is well known for freely granting CCWs to anyone who qualifies.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16377 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live Slow,
Die Whenever
Picture of medic451
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kkina:
^^You'd be surprised at how diverse California is. The SF and LA metro areas get most of the attention, but there are many very conservative counties toward the middle and up north.

The Sacramento Sheriff is well known for freely granting CCWs to anyone who qualifies.

Ive lived in CA all my life, Im well aware. Its just nice to hear a Sheriff of a Major metro area like Sac- which is a pretty liberal area if you look at the numbers. If the Kern Co. Sheriff said this it wouldnt have even made the news, and hes a good man as well.