SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this**
Page 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 34

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Forum member dave7378 has been arrested in the Turks and Caicos islands. **All members, please read this** Login/Join 
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
Awesome news! Safe travels home!

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8153 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Outstanding! Welcome home Dave!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12919 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
A true blessing! well done Dave!

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 248 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Report This Post
Striker in waiting
Picture of BurtonRW
posted Hide Post
God is good.

Welcome home (soon), Dave!

-Rob

I predict that there will be many suggestions and statements about the law made here, and some of them will be spectacularly wrong. - jhe888

A=A

Posts: 16312 | Location: Maryland, AA Co. | Registered: March 16, 2006Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
Finally some good news on the planet

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11457 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Great new. Safe travels home.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

posted Hide Post
Praise God in the Highest for favor and prayers answered and Hallelujah !!! God Bless !!! Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3091 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Report This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Yay!

That's great news Smile

I like this one!

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9436 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
So let it be written,
so let it be done...
Picture of Dzozer
posted Hide Post
Hooray!!
Smile

'veritas non verba magistri'

Posts: 4005 | Location: The Prairie | Registered: April 28, 2007Report This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
This is some more fantastic news!!! Razz Razz Razz

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Excellently great outstanding news!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7273 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Great news! Looking forward to him posting here from the US!

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6775 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Report This Post
SIGforum's Indian
Off the Reservation
Picture of bigpond73
posted Hide Post
Great news!

Thanks for the update para.

Mike

You can run, but you cannot hide.

If you won't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Posts: 4953 | Location: Southern Colorado | Registered: January 01, 2003Report This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
Indeed this is GREAT news. Congratulations Dave.

I'd bet coming home will feel unbelievably special.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5523 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Report This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome. Just Great. Being home, with loved ones, sleeping in your own bed.

Relax you've earned it.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13489 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Super-Deee-Luxe!!

Posts: 3578 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Report This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Outstanding news!!!!!

Posts: 386 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill