SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym.
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Made the National News.Ramius save this for your future grand kids.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...s-stay-at-home-order

Posts: 12682 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Not bad RAMIUS you made Timcast and Wash Examiner, I follow both. Can I tell people I've zoomed with a famous person? See you on Tucker tonight. Wink

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20823 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Georgeair:
You should have sovereign citizen-ed them!

I second that
Would have been good entertainment. Of course I'm only joking.

Posts: 1178 | Location: Upstate  | Registered: January 11, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimg1960
posted Hide Post
Ramius Bravery comes in all forms, you were brave today. Fuck tyranny...

Posts: 301 | Location: Tennessee  | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Ramius.

I do not have easy access to the "SIGfourm Challenge Coin" list, so not sure if you got any.

If not, send me an email with a place to send you one silver, one copper. If ever a guy should be toting one around, "representin'", you are him.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Web Clavin Extraordinaire
Picture of Oat_Action_Man
posted Hide Post
Thank god you were rousted. I feel much safer now. Roll Eyes

I'll bring you a beer of your choosing. Let me know where.

----------------------------

Chuck Norris put the laughter in "manslaughter"

Educating the youth of America, one declension at a time.

Posts: 19837 | Location: SE PA | Registered: January 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Thank you everyone for all the great support and kind words. It means a lot! I know you're all Patriots and would have done the same. I for one am sick of this shit and hope to use this as an opportunity to bring attention to how jacked up things are.

I'm currently trying to figure out the lawyer thing, particularly the type of lawyer I should contact. So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Here's another video taken by the lady who ran up with the selfie stick:

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Maybe the attorneys here can better explain this from a legal standpoint.

1 - Does someone picked at random from a group that is breaking no 'laws' have to cooperate at all with the PD?
2 - Does a govern's executive order equate to law?

I fail to see how police arresting 'one' person out of 'many' ignoring the same governor's executive order accomplishes anything. Nor do I see how that arrest is legal/constitutional (i.e. equal treatment for all under the law).

The short and simple answers are:

1) A law violation is a law violation no matter how many people are doing it or what the subjective motivation of the police is. See United States v. Wren and Atwater v. City of Lago Vista. The equal treatment clause was not intended to require that everybody breaking the law be charged.

2) My state, and likely most of not all others, grant statutory authority to the governor in a state of emergency to issue these orders and provide criminal penalties for not obeying them.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, these fucking cops should be ashamed of themselves. Watching the videos pisses me off even more. Mad

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Who's got the Gofundme link mentioned by downtownv?

The gym has no plans to close, and further law enforcement action seems inevitable. And so, there’s a GoFundMe that was set up late on Monday afternoon to cover the citations (up to $1,000 each) or other court costs associated with the Atilis Gym reopening. In the first 17 hours of the campaign, 455-plus donors have put up more than $17,000.
https://www.phillymag.com/news...awr-gym-coronavirus/

This will also cover all 455 members including our guy!

https://www.gofundme.com/f/mk6...ellmawr-court-relief

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Man, these fucking cops should be ashamed of themselves. Watching the videos pisses me off even more. Mad

You should have seen the live feed for a few hours until BAM our boy walked out, to get pounced upon!

Posts: 8356 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
Much respect, Ramius!

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm currently trying to figure out the lawyer thing, particularly the type of lawyer I should contact. So if anyone has any ideas, please let me know!

Here's another video taken by the lady who ran up with the selfie stick:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="408" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/rQr0hkQAaic" width="725"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I would get with Frank Trumbetti, the owner first. See what he offers and has in mind he had his attorney's lined up prior to kicking murphy in his tiny nut sack.

posted Hide Post
Respect!

OZ

Posts: 160 | Registered: February 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I would get with Frank Trumbetti, the owner first. See what he offers and has in mind he had his ttorney's lined up prior to kicking murpy in his tiny nut sack.

^^^^
Good advice here. The other is take your time finding an attorney. Obviously you want the charges dropped and an apology, but this can be so much more if it is played right. BTW the flashy attorney is generally not the best,although they create some great sound bites.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DaBigBR:
My state, and likely most of not all others, grant statutory authority to the governor in a state of emergency to issue these orders and provide criminal penalties for not obeying them.

Yes, this has been discussed here before. Assuming is never a good idea when legal statutes are involved.

Colorado law:
“Colorado Revised Statute 24-33.5-704. The governor and disaster emergencies - response - duties and limitations.
“Executive orders, proclamations, and regulations have the force and effect of law.”

Under C.R.S. 25-1-114, it’s also unlawful to disobey public health orders.

Our sheriff provided information on criminal penalties associated with the above, but I can’t find it now.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47410 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
I would get with Frank Trumbetti, the owner first. See what he offers and has in mind he had his ttorney's lined up prior to kicking murpy in his tiny nut sack.

^^^^
Good advice here. The other is take your time finding an attorney. Obviously you want the charges dropped and an apology, but this can be so much more if it is played right. BTW the flashy attorney is generally not the best,although they create some great sound bites.

Ok, thanks guys. Frank did mention that they had a lawyer and they’d take care of that stuff. I should probably speak to him first.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Ramius YOU are the talk of the State and Metro Philly!
Not seen anyone that wasn't on your side!

Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Well RAMIUS, you made on Tucker Carlson Tonight... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8887 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
Well RAMIUS, you made on Tucker Carlson Tonight... Wink

Yup. Smile

Just saw it. First time I've turned on FNC in 3 weeks.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post