SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym.
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym. Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Who's got the Gofundme link mentioned by downtownv?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
Bellmawr Police Fbook page

https://www.facebook.com/pages...?rf=1147652201959460

I just left my comment, seems they are deleting things as fast as folks can write them...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of holdem
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
I expect we'll see RAMIUS on Fox News tonight.

RAMIUS, if you go on the news, I am asking you, I am begging you, for all of us here on SigForum, please wear the yellow wrestling mask on TV!

And if you set up a GoFundMe, I'll kick in.

And FYI, GoFundMe no longer takes a percentage. You can opt in to make donation, but it is not required.

Posts: 2292 | Location: Orlando | Registered: April 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by holdem:

RAMIUS, if you go on the news, I am asking you, I am begging you, for all of us here on SigForum, please wear the yellow wrestling mask on TV!

Though that'd be pretty funny, we don't really need our side looking like clowns on national TV.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
https://www.gofundme.com/f/mk6...ellmawr-court-relief

This is the gyms GoFundMe.

The gyms GoFundMe account information also states that they will help any members who were given citations.

Ramius probably needs his own account too.

Posts: 1559 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 911Boss:
I just left my comment, seems they are deleting things as fast as folks can write them...

My comment is still there from 2 hours ago?

Posts: 7560 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Ramius-
You know I'm in for legal fundage support, if you need it.

Posts: 3805 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Thank goodness the dems let the criminals out to make room for you.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Bishop Of Death
posted Hide Post
I also just left a comment. There were two others on there just now. But wouldn't be surprised if they all get deleted. Here's the comment.
"As a retired police officer of over 20 years, I am appalled that your department would violate someone's Constitutional rights. Maybe a refresher course in the law is in order for this department."

quote:
quote:

Under Construction

Posts: 362 | Location: Western North Carolina | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dlc444
posted Hide Post
looks like the whole thread has been deleted. as of 5:54 Eastern.

I would go for the gold on this one

-.---.----.. -.---.----.. -.---.----..
It seems to me that any law that is not enforced and can't be enforced weakens all other laws.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Tampa | Registered: August 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Mine's still there ATM

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
42 USC 1983

Find a pit bull attorney, bring a Federal Civil Rights action.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
This is bullshit.
I'm a pro police guy. Had a thin blue line flag put on all the little league uniforms this year.

I hope I would have had the balls to tell that cop to fuck himself hard.

Cops who obey bullshit unconstitutional laws are aiding and abetting the enemy.

Don't give me this they have a job to do shit, how many times to do they ignore a speeder or let someone slide on a seatbelt ticket? Since when do they have 0 discretion.

This shit makes me mad.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
unbelievable

Posts: 13264 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
If a cop asks me my name, I have to tell him?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38683 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by B92F:
I also just left a comment. There were two others on there just now. But wouldn't be surprised if they all get deleted. Here's the comment.
"As a retired police officer of over 20 years, I am appalled that your department would violate someone's Constitutional rights. Maybe a refresher course in the law is in order for this department."

quote:
quote:

You are still there, I added to the pile-on.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOmtblG-pt4

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1732 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

If a cop asks me my name, I have to tell him?
"We didn't have any names. We were too poor."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Maybe the attorneys here can better explain this from a legal standpoint.

1 - Does someone picked at random from a group that is breaking no 'laws' have to cooperate at all with the PD?
2 - Does a govern's executive order equate to law?

I fail to see how police arresting 'one' person out of 'many' ignoring the same governor's executive order accomplishes anything. Nor do I see how that arrest is legal/constitutional (i.e. equal treatment for all under the law).

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post