SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym.
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I was just arrested by the Bellmawr NJ PD after leaving the gym. Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I hope Atilis Gym takes this to court and is rewarded with a big payout. I know the money comes from the taxpayers, not the people responsible for this thuggery, but there have to be consequences for these infringements and money and power are all that politicians understand.

Posts: 4981 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
Damn....Murphy is really going full retard on this.

What a vindictive, petty little miserable limpdick turdlike excuse for a human...

Im thinking Eric Cartman in mirrored shades on a Big Wheel "You will respect my auth-or-i-tie!!!"

quote:
Originally posted by downtownv:
for what it's worth:

broadcasting Live: https://www.facebook.com/Jeeps...s/10219546594809264/

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
This 'public health' nonsense is the key to the kingdom. The pushback needs to be turbocharged, or it's an absolute fact that our overlords will control us going forward.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
This 'public health' nonsense is the key to the kingdom. The pushback needs to be turbocharged, or it's an absolute fact that our overlords will control us going forward.

They plan to re-open tomorrow if Ramius is going be there!

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
The health department shut off power and water during the dark of night. And then for some reason the gym had a huge sewage backup problem. So they are dealing with that now.

The gym owners though said that they would have a workout class in the parking lot.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
The health department shut off power and water during the dark of night. And then for some reason the gym had a huge sewage backup problem.

Sewage backed up?

Plumbing experts: could that be an unintended consequence of .gov shutting off the water?

IF the healthauthorities caused a sewage backup, by intent or malfeasance, ...

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:

The health department shut off power and water during the dark of night. And then for some reason the gym had a huge sewage backup problem.
Somehow, the local "authorities," Murphy, and every level between them, needs to pay for this.

My fondest hope is that their actions will be found to be illegal, and then each and every individual who played a role in this, from the locals up to and including the governor, will be sued into personal bankruptcy by a team of hungry and vicious lawyers.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30679 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
quote:

Sewage backed up?

Plumbing experts: could that be an unintended consequence of .gov shutting off the water?

According to the owners, their plumber found paper towels stuffed in the clean-out on the street side AND paper towels that had been flushed in the toilet. They claim that they do not keep paper towels in the rest room.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the owners had some sort of motion activated video camera system for such an occurrence.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only dead fish
go with the flow
Picture of pessimist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
Hopefully the owners had some sort of motion activated video camera system for such an occurrence.

Doesn't seem like they do and they certainly couldn't go to the police with it if they did. If their story is correct, whoever did it had to gain access to the gym. It certainly wasn't one of their members.

Also, it's reported that the police followed members to their vehicles to get the license plate info and issued summonses to each.

Posts: 1517 | Registered: March 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
This is by definition tyranny.

Looks like they are willing to go full scooter123 on this.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
I really hope Ramius gets paid for his time and for his liberty being seized (even if temporarily) and the citations dropped.

I also hope the Gym owners prevail as they have every right to open.

My final hope for NJ is that the health department, governor, and any law enforcement who would not support our Constitution end up out of office and financially bankrupt.

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:
If you think your elected officials overstepped during this “crisis”, remember that come election time.

Sorry Tank, you and I disagree here. I don't know what the election cycle in New Jersey or Colorado is but we have two more years of Whitmer in Michigan unless the talk of a recall gets off the ground.

The issue of a Governor's power under Executive Orders and State of Emergency declarations has to be settled in the courts sooner than later. We cannot wait two years at least here for a administration change.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8107 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PaPaP226:
Trump has been saying that if he needs to step in he would if the states/governors were out of line.
I think its time he address this issue as its getting way out of hand.

Open this country up and now!

Trump should order Barr and DOJ to open an investigation at once into this petty dip shit governor. This was likely some Nazi collaborators locals, but would not surprise me at all if some public employees were involved.

Posts: 887 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
According to the owners, their plumber found paper towels stuffed in the clean-out on the street side AND paper towels that had been flushed in the toilet. They claim that they do not keep paper towels in the rest room.

If this is true, that is a level of government fuckery I've never even considered. Are we to the point the government is doing
guerilla warfare?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
The cops put these cameras in the lot yesterday

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Yup. And this is all Bellmawr police. The amount of resources they are using for this ridiculous nonsense is shameful. They are actually keeping track down to the minute how long people are in the gym then following them as they leave and citing them for disorderly conduct or something similar. How will anyone living in that town ever have any respect for those police officers after this?

Those cameras are typically reserved for big operations, no? Just awful behavior.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pessimist:
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

Doesn't seem like they do and they certainly couldn't go to the police with it if they did. If their story is correct, whoever did it had to gain access to the gym. It certainly wasn't one of their members.

Karen Dunnit?

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:

Yup. And this is all Bellmawr police. The amount of resources they are using for this ridiculous nonsense is shameful. They are actually keeping track down to the minute how long people are in the gym then following them as they leave and citing them for disorderly conduct or something similar. How will anyone living in that town ever have any respect for those police officers after this?

Those cameras are typically reserved for big operations, no? Just awful behavior.

This is madness. It’s snowballing! Now there’s apparently two groups of protesters in the parking lot. Protestors protesting the protestors. Ha!

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Must not be any real crime in that town.

Posts: 13117 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post