SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7)
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 137
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG SAUER MPX (Update: Exclusive Non-NFA version P7) Login/Join 
posted Hide Post

What do you think is in the green bag?

Posts: 29 | Location: Raymond, NH | Registered: March 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WildBillHickok:

USGI cleaning kit.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deadmanmike:
quote:

USGI cleaning kit.

I guess I could just google that, but what is it, or I guess really I mean what's special about it?

Posts: 29 | Location: Raymond, NH | Registered: March 27, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mike, you work for sig? Because if you do that seems like cheating knowing the answer

Doin' what I can
with what I got
Picture of Rob Decker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by deadmanmike:
quote:

USGI cleaning kit.

I guess I could just google that, but what is it, or I guess really I mean what's special about it?

Not much, except they're cheap, ubiquitous, and have everything you NEED (not necessarily want or should have, but NEED) to clean an AR-pattern or similar carbine. Except CLP. All in a cute convenient Army-looking package.

Nice touch, that. An inexpensive way to give you a whole cleaning kit. Most of my guns only came with a rod and brush, if that.

----------------------------------------
Death smiles at us all. Be sure you smile back.

Posts: 5542 | Location: Greater Nashville, TN | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish my MCX came with one.

posted Hide Post
LDD,

Will the 6.5" barrel be available down the road? All I am seeing listed now is 8" and 4.5".

Posts: 162 | Location: WA State | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
quote:
http://youtu.be/tNDTNBaPk8s

http://youtu.be/Oc29p0ViVbg

Love the KeyMod in the second video. When?!?!?!?!?!

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well I just bought mine. Hopefully it'll be in my hands next week. Smile

Posts: 20 | Location: Ocean City, MD | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SiGPlinker:
Well I just bought mine. Hopefully it'll be in my hands next week. Smile

Lucky you! Mind to share where did you get yours?

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 394 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Absolutely.

https://www.sportsmansoutdoors...ducts2.cfm/id/156448

I was iffy to buy from these guys (I have no experience with them), but I gave it a try and they already shot me a tracking number.

EDIT:
I noticed they were already sold out. What I did was search SIG MPX in google and hit 'search tools' for changing the time to 'Past 24'. You can vary the search to 'SIG MPX in stock' etc.

Posts: 20 | Location: Ocean City, MD | Registered: July 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really appreciate your info, SigPlinker!

NRA Life Member
VCDL Member

Posts: 394 | Registered: April 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of deadmanmike
posted Hide Post
quote:
Mike, you work for sig? Because if you do that seems like cheating knowing the answer

I do not work for Sig. I've just seen a lot of those cleaning kits, most of them come in that exact same bag.

=============
Certified Sig P-Series Armorer
Certified AR-15/M16/M4 Armorer
Certified 1911 Armorer
Certified Glock Armorer
Certified Sig P320 Armorer
Certified Glock Advanced Armorer
Certified MPX Armorer
Certified MCX Armorer

Posts: 1587 | Registered: June 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tpd312:
LDD,

Will the 6.5" barrel be available down the road? All I am seeing listed now is 8" and 4.5".

There are no plans for a 6.5" barrel anymore, as far as I know.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ergoproxy
posted Hide Post
Where are you guys seeing the 4.5 bbl?

Posts: 1158 | Location: USA | Registered: December 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ergoproxy:
Where are you guys seeing the 4.5 bbl?

There will be a 4" bbl "k" version released later this summer.

Early literature may have listed it as a 4.5", there were lots of things up in the air on this project.

Posts: 17733 | Registered: August 12, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
And any word on MeyMod rails? Loved them on the second video above.

Also the Kate Moss stock. I've noticed the recent pics of her have a raised cheek. Is this the new look, or will they still be offering a straight back stock like when they first showed it? I like the looks of the straight better.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shackelford
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IrishWind:
Also the Kate Moss stock. I've noticed the recent pics of her have a raised cheek. Is this the new look, or will they still be offering a straight back stock like when they first showed it? I like the looks of the straight better.

According to the guy at NRA booth yesterday, there will be four stocks, all released at about the same time, in a few months. The side folding Kate Moss, the twin rod collapsable, and the AR compatible side folding (what they are releasing with the pistol version). I'm not certain what the fourth iteration is.

Supposedly, all will be available at around the same time. I also asked about interoperability of these stocks with the MCX, and they will be, but the straight back twin rod stock will have two different LOPs for the different rifles. Otherwise, they will all be the same.

Also, for the collapsable stock you're looking at, for the version on the show floor, when I pushed the button to lengthen it, and pulled, it came all the way off, with no detent to hold it at the longest length. I'm assuming this is just because it is a prototype of he stock they were showing, and they will add a separate catch to remove it, but I didn't confirm this.

Posts: 837 | Location: Volunteer | Registered: January 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post