SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    President Zelenskyy, the answer is no
Page 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

President Zelenskyy, the answer is no Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Biden just sent them 300 million

Ukraine targets bus stops and polling stations. Maybe widen your propaganda searches. They shelled Donetsk for years before the invasion killing civillians sympathetic to Russia.
And by them I mean us

I have no "side" as "We" are not at war with Russia. I believe that my Government is truthful, honest and righteous. They are the only force of good in this world.
I am off to get my 14 booster

Posts: 1454 | Registered: November 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Biden just sent them 300 million

Oh, he JUST sent $300M first time in 6 months? (It's $270M, actually, let's not forget the "10% for the Big Guy").Nice to know, but doesn't bring us any closer to understanding how the "24 hrs plan" is supposed to work. Care to take a stab at it?

quote:
Ukraine targets bus stops and polling stations.

Proof?

quote:
Maybe widen your propaganda searches.

Please, help me with that. Start with the proof of targeting of bus stops.

Posts: 138 | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Give me a few minutes to check CNN, MSNBC and Democrat Underground. It's always wise to ask the way to wisdom, but be unwilling to walk the path yourself. It is a huge timesaver

posted Hide Post
The US of A is not the only entity giving war supplies to the Zelensky clown show of the East.

Germany supplies a lot of money and supplies, for one.

Been watching some German U-tube v-bloggers and it's the same there as here; Government in power ruling against the interests of the people - the sensible people at least.

The Bolshevik scum in power there are trying to pull the same shit as the bolshevik scum are doing here in free speech suppression.

I swear, the bolshevik governments in most of Europe and the US are all reading from the same script, provided for by the International Bolshevik movement.

There was an article per one v-blogger, that the French Chief of General Staff said France could provide up to 60K troops for the Ukraine. The info came from a recent article in Le Mond.

One comment posted on the v-loggers vlog I read stated; 'The French are trying to create a new Dien Bien Phu.' Another mentioned 60K body bags would be required. Another stated, that they'd be all dead since all the French Army has done recently is going on African Safari.

It also seems that the top German General in some meeting with German Clowns, stated that the Taurus system is not a turn key system one can just hand over to the Ukrainians and also stated that providing Ukraine with such a system would be a major escalation in current hostilities there.

The press there are also propaganda organs like the press is here.

The war drums are beating louder. Now one begins to understand people might have been feeling in summers of 1914 and 1939.

Putin is no saint, but then our western leaders are no better; perhaps even worse. Wink

-.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.- -.-. --.-
It only stands to reason that where there's sacrifice, there's someone collecting the sacrificial offerings. Where there's service, there is someone being served. The man who speaks to you of sacrifice is speaking of slaves and masters, and intends to be the master.

Ayn Rand

"He gains votes ever and anew by taking money from everybody and giving it to a few, while explaining that every penny was extracted from the few to be giving to the many."

Ogden Nash from his poem - The Politician

Posts: 1690 | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Putin is no saint, but then our western leaders are no better; perhaps even worse.

Well, let's see. Putin has sanctioned and approved the abduction of hundreds of Ukrainian children who are then taken to Russia to be raised as good Russians. The US Marine Paul Whelan is being held hostage by Putin along with Wall Street Journal reporter Evan Gershkovich. Then of course there are all of the dissidents he has personally ordered killed including Alexi Navalny. Add to that his decision to invade Ukraine because he thought he could get away with it. Any google search can lengthen the list of Putin's crimes including turning a blind eye so to speak to the atrocities committed by his troops including rape and torture of prisoners of war.

I know you say Putin is no saint. I'm glad you recognize that. But to suggest that Western leaders may be no better than Putin is a bit much for me. But then again, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

Posts: 1070 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Such a poppet

posted Hide Post
echidna, are you suggesting that Ukraine can win this war without NATO boots on the ground. Are you suggesting that Ukraine can win this ware with more munitions? They're almost out of fighting age males. Why do you think they have increased the conscription age to sixty? Just my $0.02 but that doesn't seem like a good sign.

Link

Posts: 7647 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why do you think they have increased the conscription age to sixty? Just my $0.02 but that doesn't seem like a good sign.

Your link is dated Feb 23, 2022. 1 day BEFORE Russia invaded.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4328 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oldbill123:
Such a poppet

poppet

A term of great endearment and affection, used to describe in one word all the feelings of warmth, comfort, kindness, generosity, honesty and strength of character you feel everytime you are with that person.

A word not to be used lightly, but one that expresses great respect and admiration for those to whom it is directed.
'Trancey is a poppet'

Thank You. I am truly flattered.

Posts: 1070 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Orifinally posted by Fed161:
Then of course there are all of the dissidents he has personally ordered killed including Alexi Navalny. Add to that his decision to invade Ukraine because he thought he could get away with it.

Re: Alexi Navalny, that's pure speculation.
Re: The invasion of Ukraine, that's not accurate and conjecture at best.

Both sound like a Legacy State Media talking points...Propaganda much?

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
Orifinally posted by Fed161:
Add to that his decision to invade Ukraine because he thought he could get away with it.

That's not accurate, and conjecture at best. Sounds like a Legacy State Media talking point...Propaganda much?

I actually agree with you that Putin had lots of reasons why he invaded Ukraine. But I do believe that a part of his calculation was that the invasion could be successfully accomplished quickly and with a minimal cost to him.

posted Hide Post
You are more than welcome.
SATELLITE IMAGERY CONFIRMED STORM SHADOW MISSILES MISSED TARGETS IN SEVASTOPOL, CRIMEA

https://southfront.press/satel...n-sevastopol-crimea/

They shoot annnnnnd miss. But claimed otherwise

posted Hide Post
“We Have A Problem: Children Want To Return To Russia!” Ukraine Admits That “Rescued” Children Want To Go Back

https://southfront.press/we-ha...ren-want-to-go-back/

OOPS

posted Hide Post
SouthFront (sometimes written South Front) is a multilingual website registered in Russia and based in Crimea. It has been accused by multiple sources of being an outlet for disinformation and propaganda under the control of the Russian government.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...Russian%20government.

If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit!

Sigs Owned - A Bunch

Posts: 4328 | Location: Nashville, Tennessee | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Wikipedia... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Re: Alexi Navalny, that's pure speculation.

Putin is responsible for Navalny's death. You may be correct that Navalny's recent death may not have been caused by some overt act by the prison guards at the gulag where Navalny was imprisoned. But it is beyond dispute that On 20 August 2020, Russian opposition leader and anti-corruption activist Alexei Navalny was poisoned with the Novichok nerve agent. That nerve agent is not available to the general public. The poisoning was done by Russian agents, almost certainly at the direction of Putin. Navalny's poisoning and imprisonment under extremely harsh conditions most certainly set in motion his health issues that lead to his death.

“We Have A Problem: Children Want To Return To Russia!” Ukraine Admits That “Rescued” Children Want To Go Back

https://southfront.press/we-ha...ren-want-to-go-back

While you cite a very questionable source, lets assume that it is 100 % accurate. It would not be surprising that some children would form an attachment to their abductors. That's not unusual at all. So your argument seems to be that it is perfectly fine to abduct children at gunpoint from their families so long as the victims of the abduction form attachments to their abductors.

If you oppose any aid to Ukraine, I get that. But I am having difficulty understanding all of the excuses and denials of the atrocities committed by Putin and his thugs.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Enough with the bickering and the "show me the evidence" stuff, gentlemen.

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
I say let 'em both duke it out.
Both Putin and Zelenskyy are bad guys.
Some same Russia would prevail then, I say Zelenskyy is a master con-man and will get the money with or without the US's misguided philanthropy.
May the better crook win. Eek

Posts: 23171 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zelensky Fires Security Chief As Defense Shake-Up Continues

https://www.zerohedge.com/geop...ense-shake-continues

In an apparent continuing shake-up of his defense leadership, Ukraine's President Zelensky has fired the the head of the Ukrainian National Security and Defense Council (SNBO), Oleksiy Danilov.

A decree confirming his removal was published to the Ukrainian presidency's official website, however, it provided no reason or explanation for the decision. Danilov had been installed in the top national security office in October 2019.

The Kyiv correspondent for the Financial Times, Christopher Miller, has also confirmed the high level removal...

More at link

Posts: 13010 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
From the same article:

Likely it is too late for any major turn-around for Kiev forces, though the Zelensky administration has lately been teasing the potential for a large new military mobilization of hundreds of thousands, which is sure to be hugely unpopular and controversial among the Ukrainian population. Officials have indicated the military needs some 300,000 to 500,000 more men just to hold the front lines and stave off Russian advance.

My question:
If the military needs some 300,000 to 500,000 more men just to hold the front lines and stave off Russian advance... and if they are available, why weren't they recruited and sent a year ago, before it was too late?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24554 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post