SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some Baltimore Ravens and Jacksonville Jaguars kneel during the anthem in a game at Wembley in England.

They stood for 'God Save The Queen'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...tars-drop-knees.html

What a disgrace. NFL is really blowing this.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Pittsburgh pussed out and made their players stay in locker room during Anthem today to “avoid confrontation” but one ex-Army Ranger wasn’t having any of that. Good for him!

Pittsburgh Steeler and former Army ranger stands for anthem by himself

Posts: 34579 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
She is in prison without going to jail.
"Stuck in her own Hell", as Joseph Campbell would say.

Does she not realize she’s helping Trump win again in 2020?

She has created her own personal Hell. But she needs a real jail cell....
Until they get a spine and prosecute Hillary, and DWS, the swamp cannot be drained. Meanwhile, Mueller is still out there digging... Nothing but cowards in the RINO DC establishment.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24610 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Hillary is proof that the "Just-Us" department is alive and well under Sessions.

Justice is blind my ass.

posted Hide Post
Excerpt from an ABC News interview with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin this morning.

On ABC’s “This Week,” Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin defended Trump’s attack on the league.

“You know, the NFL has all different types of rules,” Mnuchin said. “You can’t have stickers on your helmet. You have to have your jerseys tucked in. I think what the president is saying is that the owners should have a rule that players should have to stand in respect for the national anthem. This isn’t about Democrats, it’s not about Republicans, it’s not about race, it’s not about free speech. They can do free speech on their own time.”

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1958 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Second quote from the interview:

Mnuchin was asked whether that is the kind of language the commander in chief should be using, regardless of the issue.

“I think the president can use whatever language he wants to use,” Mnuchin said. “I think the issue is the topic, OK. And the topic — I agree with the president, why are the — why does the NFL have all these other rules that they enforce, that they fine players? This is about respect for the military, the first responders.”

“Is it not about the First Amendment?” ABC’s Martha Raddatz asked. “Is it not about their First Amendment rights?”

“No, it’s not,” Mnuchin replied. “They have the right to have the First Amendment off the field

<><

Posts: 1958 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
Excerpt from an ABC News interview with Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin this morning.

On ABC’s “This Week,” Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin defended Trump’s attack on the league.

“You know, the NFL has all different types of rules,” Mnuchin said. “You can’t have stickers on your helmet. You have to have your jerseys tucked in. I think what the president is saying is that the owners should have a rule that players should have to stand in respect for the national anthem. This isn’t about Democrats, it’s not about Republicans, it’s not about race, it’s not about free speech. They can do free speech on their own time.”

That's exactly right and why the nfl and owners are complicit in this anti-American vomitus. They could easily put a stop to this immediately.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Shifting gears here a bit, but I've been wondering the last couple of days if President Trump is purposefully goading Rocket Boy into launching an attack just so we can take care of the problem once and for all.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4945 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
4x5, If there is anyone up for that task it is the Donald. The man is a expert at getting under his enemies skin and living rent free in their head. You could be right.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21224 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:
Shifting gears here a bit, but I've been wondering the last couple of days if President Trump is purposefully goading Rocket Boy into launching an attack just so we can take care of the problem once and for all.

I doubt it. Even if it occurred to him, I doubt he'd do it. Imagine how cynical and soulless one would have to be to play with innocent lives that way. Trump would be no better than Rocket Boy.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Darthfuster is it better to wait and play defense and hope Kim doesn't find a way to nuke the US? If he had a way to do it I believe he would not hesitate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21224 | Location: San Dimas CA, The Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State.  | Registered: April 16, 2007Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
Another nail in the coffin of football..Chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...2001/?#sp=show-clips

Ex-NFL star Jack Brewer: My son will not be playing football

Sep. 22, 2017 - 5:36 - The Brewer Group CEO Jack Brewer on former New England Patriots star Aaron Hernandez having advanced stages of CTE.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Darthfuster is it better to wait and play defense and hope Kim doesn't find a way to nuke the US? If he had a way to do it I believe he would not hesitate.

Morally? Yes. Let Puffyhead be evil. Strategically? Well, chess is chess. But in this game the pawns are alive. They are men, women and children.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici
Picture of ChuckFinley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
quote:
Originally posted by 4x5:

I doubt it. Even if it occurred to him, I doubt he'd do it. Imagine how cynical and soulless one would have to be to play with innocent lives that way. Trump would be no better than Rocket Boy.

If he's goading anyone it is the Chinese. They have let this fester, trying to avoid a massive refugee crisis on their border. He's trying to change their calculus so that they either take him out quietly and neatly, or draw his ire away from South Korea.

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." -- C.S. Lewis

Posts: 5674 | Location: District 12 | Registered: June 16, 2012Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...2001/?#sp=show-clips

How Trump can denuclearize North Korea

Sep. 22, 2017 - 4:06 - Gen. Jack Keane discusses North Korea’s most recent threat to test a hydrogen bomb over the Pacific Ocean.

Posts: 11894 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:

Like President Trump said in his UN speech, he will always put America and American citizens first above everyone else. Always.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30926 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Trump: "We can't have madmen out there, shooting rockets all over the place"

Trump: "‘Rocket man’ should have been handled a long time ago by Clinton, (won't mention the Republicans), by Obama"

<><

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:

I would be shocked if someone very close to lil' Kim wasn't a spy that would let us know if he was going to launching any nukes. I'm told that the THADD, which is billed as a re-entry vehicle destroyer, can be configured to knock down missiles in the early launch phase as well.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15805 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
kim doesn't need to test the weapons for ever. Only until he has confidence in them.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13492 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing Rocket Man has a built in dead’s mans switch. Something happens to him everything goes off. He’s that damn crazy!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8621 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Report This Post