SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Move Up or
Move Over
posted Hide Post
Claire Wolfe: America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards."

tick tock, tick tock...

Posts: 4954 | Location: middle Tennessee | Registered: October 28, 2008Report This Post
Doubtful...
Picture of TomS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
"West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice is switching parties to join Republicans as President Donald Trump plans a visit to the increasingly conservative state. …"

https://www.apnews.com/60ba4af...switch-to-Republican

And just how much faith or trust would/could/should you put in someone who switches sides because the other one is winning?

Best regards,

Tom

I have no comment at this time.

Posts: 3110 | Location: Coker Creek,TN | Registered: April 02, 2009Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rduckwor:
I hope this Grand Jury tells Mueller to his democratic face that "You have nothing." Go home!"

RMD

Let' hope so.

If Trump fires Mueller's partisan ass, or if this goes to a trial, it could get ugly. President Trump is at a rally in WV addressing what we hear little about in all the talk from the MSM and from the swamp creatures in DC-- millions of Americans who realize that the chips are down.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Where is the Grand jury that is investigating the Clinton Foundation?

This stinks from high heaven.

Posts: 12684 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Exactly! She actually BROKE the law and endangered national security. But the republicans are too cowardly to go after her. There are laws for royalty, and laws for peasants. Clinton is royalty. And now both parties are going after Trump simply because they are mad that America chose him; to them we are too stupid to choose our leader so they will just have him removed. And the republicans do NOTHING to stop them.

The uniparty will do everything in their power to keep DC corrupt, to hell with what the people want.

Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
^^^ That's right. And it's easy to understand why Trump is pissed off at Sessions. It's mind boggling. Democrats like the Clintons, and Little Debbie-- if their corruption actually had an odor, you would puke 50 miles downwind. And NOTHING is happening to them. Trump has been under a constant barrage day in and day out about "collusion" for which there is not a speck of evidence.

Electing Donald Trump was step one of draining the swamp. We need to get rid of the Republican Uniparty members-- and there are lots of them, starting with Paul Ryan. They all need primary challenges, and it must be well organized and well funded.

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:
I hope this Grand Jury tells Mueller to his democratic face that "You have nothing." Go home!"

RMD

Let' hope so.

If Trump fires Mueller's partisan ass, or if this goes to a trial, it could get ugly. President Trump is at a rally in WV addressing what we hear little about in all the talk from the MSM and from the swamp creatures in DC-- millions of Americans who realize that the chips are down.

Also West VA Governor Jim Justice announced that he is changing to the Republican Party. Big Grin

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...7001/?#sp=show-clips

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
quote:

RMD

Let' hope so.

Also West VA Governor Jim Justice announced that he is changing to the Republican Party. Big Grin

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v...7001/?#sp=show-clips
Why not. He's been an Independent and a Democrat in the past, so I guess it was time to try out the Republican party. Someone would have to be insane to trust this guy with anything.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
it was time to try out the Republican party. Someone would have to be insane to trust this guy with anything.

So he'll fit right in to the Republican Party. Big Grin

Picture of colomtn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
If they take down this President, they are taking us down as well.

I hope and pray that if this happens, en mass we will organize and restore him to office.

I truly believe civil war is coming if this President is taken down.

And those that start it will rue the day that they did so.

But let us remain hopeful they back up and realize their mistake before it's too late.

It has been a long time since I posted on this forum. However, this has been my exact thought as I watch what is happening to our country. I am closer to 70 than I am to 60 and I never in my lifetime have I seen so much resistance to an elected President.

My grandfather voted republican until the day he died, now he votes democrat.

Posts: 4346 | Location: Western Slope of Colorado | Registered: August 09, 2008Report This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

I am with you.

^^^ This!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ 'Splain. Some of us don't get out much.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Yes, please.

Better that it's clearly understood, before it becomes my first tatoo Wink

Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Where is the Grand jury that is investigating the Clinton Foundation?
This stinks from high heaven.

quote:
Democrats like the Clintons, and Little Debbie-- if their corruption actually had an odor, you would puke 50 miles downwind. And NOTHING is happening to them. Trump has been under a constant barrage day in and day out about "collusion" for which there is not a speck of evidence.

Hillary Clinton is an evil woman. It goes all the way back to her Arkansas days. Anything for power.

When the people at the Trump rallys chanted "Lock her up!" and Trump agreed, I thought there was hope that there would be justice if Trump prevailed in the election. Then, Trump eased up on her, saying he wouldn't go after her once he was sworn into office. Big mistake. She's evil.

All of this Russia collusion stuff was cooked up by Hillary and Brennan. It'll never stop unless and until Hillary Clinton is brought to justice.

If there's anything in the world Trump and his administration could do to restore some trust in our government it would be to start prosecuting all these blatant felonies. The Clinton regime is an excellent starting point but I do believe if they started pulling the string on Debbie Wasserman Schultz current predicament, the drain on that swamp will turn into a deluge.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards.

I like this quote.

I wish it were less of an accurate description of nowadays, in terms of the too late part.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
If you don't think the press is desperate and grasping at anything:

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Incredible that such is newsworthy.
Pretty low brow.

I think most people will be laughing at CNN over this.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31425 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/3_Percenters

Thank you !

Sign me up Big Grin

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
If you don't think the press is desperate and grasping at anything:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48-WY4ckgDg" width="420"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

More fake.... It's not even an attempt at news.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post