SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
Schumer STFU

My exact thought. Why it was even there. Go away chucky, for ever.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
President Trump.

I like it.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44459 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Anyone here on FB seeing their liberal friends and family members having a lousy day today?

So far I've seen a couple talking about what a "dreary day" it is and complaining about me posting memes "disrespecting" the outgoing POTUS, like memes that show Obama as "Gun Salesman Of The Century".

LOL, Fuck em! Big Grin

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jaywendland1981:
quote:
Does anyone else feel like their heart is going to beat right out of their chest cavity due to AMERICAN pride?? This is AWESOME!!!!

Right there with ya, i need to calm down, I'm stuck at work, we might close early though. My boss is considering it so we can all go raise a toast.
I clapped so hard my hands hurt, in my car. Saw a Ford Expedition go by twice with a huge flag in tow.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Report This Post
Professor Smack-Down
Picture of Protein anchor
posted Hide Post
Let's do this.

----------------------------
Tony

Guns in my collection:

Awaiting next purchase

Posts: 4107 | Location: Austin, Texas | Registered: October 03, 2006Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Tonight we are having company over for steaks with Chimichurri sauce and Yuenglings...lots of Yuenglings to toast our new President! Razz

Posts: 34539 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Copefree:
I'm 3 drinks in on this glorious, glorious Friday! Everything appears sweeter, more prosperous, and greener...

You want me to slow down so you can catch up? First time I ever finished a six-pack before noon!

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Tonight we are having company over for steaks with Chimichurri sauce and Yuenglings...lots of Yuenglings to toast our new President! Razz

The liquor store near my house has Yuuge Yuenglings! I might have to grab a can.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15276 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Here ya go...

Thank you for posting the speech.

Took lunch at a very working class Coney island diner near metro airport, so as to watch the inauguration. The tv was internet so paused a lot. Could not hear it well, either. Mixed crowd with young and old. Many watched, but there was no untoward behavior. People are tired and beaten down from exactly what President Trump said.

Reading that speech was incredibly moving. We really are finally headed in the right direction!

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Big Grin

Jimmy Carter Contemplating Dying Right Here And Now

NEWS IN BRIEF January 20, 2017

WASHINGTON—Carefully weighing the pros and cons of each option from his seat onstage at Donald Trump’s inauguration, former president Jimmy Carter is, according to late-breaking reports, currently contemplating dying right here and now. “Maybe now’s the time to go,” the 92-year-old reportedly thought to himself Friday, pondering whether to continue viewing the ongoing ceremony for the incoming president or simply release his tenuous grip on existence and pass to the other side. “I could slip away right now, or maybe wait until the middle of the inaugural address. Or I could keep watching the proceedings and then return to my home. Hmm.” At press time, Carter had shifted his gaze upward from Chief Justice John Roberts to a strong beam of light that seemed to be bathing his body in a bright, warming glow.

http://www.theonion.com/articl...ht-here-and-no-55098

Maybe Justice Ruth BG can hold his hand and they can stroll in together...

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11220 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Report This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
"....Now this is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning." - Winston Churchill , November 10, 1942

Good point. The Schumers and Pelosis were soundly beaten, but they will keep stirring up anti-Trump stink 24/7, it is not time to ease up. Rather, move forward with confidence and commitment. That said, if I were Schumer or Pelosi, I wouldn't want to be in the ring with Trump.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone here on FB seeing their liberal friends and family members having a lousy day today?

So far I've seen a couple talking about what a "dreary day" it is and complaining about me posting memes "disrespecting" the outgoing POTUS, like memes that show Obama as "Gun Salesman Of The Century".

LOL, Fuck em! Big Grin

yes, and their liberal tears started flowing last night. Those tears to me are like spinach to Popeye. glorious.
MAGA!

Picture of RonJon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 229DAK:

Might as well; he's no longer the worst president ever.

Agreed - At least Carter served as a Navy officer, and I never questioned his loyalty to America - On the other hand, I never felt that Obama showed any patriotism to our country!

Posts: 128 | Location: Mn | Registered: October 17, 2007Report This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RonJon:
I never felt that Obama showed any patriotism to our country!

Your feelings were accurate. He didn't show any. In fact, his actions showed me that he clearly hates this country and our military.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Report This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
America is now safe. Trump is President and Obama has departed the fix!

God bless America!!!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20388 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
MSG Big Grin

Make Salt Great Smile

quote:
Originally posted by ScorpionBoy:
quote:

LOL, Fuck em! Big Grin

yes, and their liberal tears started flowing last night. Those tears to me are like spinach to Popeye. glorious.
MAGA!

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Picture of JordanR
posted Hide Post
Watching some protest/pseudo millennial riot footage on fox. pretty entertaining.

Rocks vs. pressure grenades ( their term ) and the fox correspondent is on the protesters side trying to report live while these PG are going off all around him. it's pretty funny.

“We’re going to win so much. You’re going to get tired of winning. You’re going to say, ‘Please, Mr. President, I have a headache. Please, don’t win so much,’” he vowed.

Posts: 564 | Location: Colorado Springs | Registered: May 13, 2006Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
quote:

LOL, Fuck em! Big Grin

... yes, all those around the blue ponds and swamps around here ...

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BurtonRW:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
My daughter can't have champagne, but she's plenty happy with the cork
I thought she was half French! Shouldn't she have a well-developed sommelier's palate by now?
Exactly what I was thinking. She's half French, surely she can have half a glass!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31385 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
Protesters destroying private property in D.C. and throwing bricks at police.

Shocking.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12670 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Report This Post