SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
His temporary replacement was a God Damned Commie, but his term was filled by a Republican.

Scott Brown is a Republican?

You damned sure wouldn't know it.

Posts: 20582 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Gotta love the Congressman in this video. The FNN personality doesn't want to listen to the criticism.

Rep Takes on CNN Host Over Trump Tweets

He seems like a good guy, but I couldn't watch that sanctimonious twat for the full six minutes.

They giggle about stabbing the President but get upset about a body slam?

Fuck 'em.

Each and every one.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by JALLEN:
His temporary replacement was a God Damned Commie, but his term was filled by a Republican.

Scott Brown is a Republican?

You damned sure wouldn't know it.

He voted with the Republicans, took away the 60 vote dominance. I think that made Harry think about the nuclear option.

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fenris:
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Gotta love the Congressman in this video. The FNN personality doesn't want to listen to the criticism.

Rep Takes on CNN Host Over Trump Tweets

He seems like a good guy, but I couldn't watch that sanctimonious twat for the full six minutes.

They giggle about stabbing the President but get upset about a body slam?

Fuck 'em.

Each and every one.

Hilariously, "reporter" seems to think there is no other way to find news stories other than by reading tweets from the president. Too bad the rep did not spend some time ridiculing her about this.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1514 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Alisyn Camerota is a smirking, smarmy, condescending bitch and needs a lesson- several lessons- in manners. That smarmy bitch is emblematic of all that is wrong with CNN. Apparently, everyone else in the world is completely stupid and we need this hole to tell us up from down. She needs to tell you what to think, and you'd better not resist, stupid, other wise she's going to tilt and shake her head and get that fucking condescending tone in her voice that makes me want to drive over her in a garbage truck.

Just who in the fuck do you think you are, lady?

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109088 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Alisyn Camerota is a smirking, smarmy, condescending bitch and needs a lesson- several lessons- in manners. That smarmy bitch is emblematic of all that is wrong with CNN. Apparently, everyone else in the world is completely stupid and we need this hole to tell us up from down. She needs to tell you what to think, and you'd better not resist, stupid, other wise she's going to tilt and shake her head and get that fucking condescending tone in her voice that makes me want to drive over her in a garbage truck.

Just who in the fuck do you think you are, lady?

If I thought she were a decent human, I'd almost feel sorry for her when she gets demolished by guests with twice her IQ like John Sununu. As it is, I just point and laugh.

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53806 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
According to Stephen Hawking, Trump will cause environmental catastrophe and we might see temps of 250 degrees.
What?

http://www.express.co.uk/news/...climate-change-venus

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I think Hawking has slipped out of his chair...

Posts: 53806 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
According to Stephen Hawking, Trump will cause environmental catastrophe and we might see temps of 250 degrees.
What?

I thought ALS didn't affect the mind, just the connection between the brain and limbs. Either I'm wrong or something else has gotten to him.

Posts: 28665 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
he has gotten very political since Trump was elected - curiously silent while the 'other guy' was squatting at 1600 Pennsylvania.

not sure why he even cares - he's not American so who gives a fuck what he thinks. He's a great physicist - he should stick to doing what he does best

Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
Stephen Hawking has caught the same illness many have...
Trump Derangement Syndrome.
I guess being a genius isn't easy.

I have found that many geniuses lack common sense.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31440 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by S600MBUSA:
If I thought she were a decent human, I'd almost feel sorry for her when she gets demolished by guests with twice her IQ like John Sununu. As it is, I just point and laugh.

My God, she is vile.

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17565 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Report This Post
Shorted to Atmosphere
Picture of Shifferbrains
posted Hide Post
Clearly Stephen Hawking needs to be put on oxygen, because he is suffering from a lack of it.

Posts: 5201 | Location: Manteca, CA | Registered: May 30, 2006Report This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Trump Speaks with Last Surviving Member of 'Doolittle Raiders'

President Trump spoke by phone with the last surviving member of the famed “Doolittle Raiders” to thank the 101-year-old veteran for his service as the nation marks Independence Day.

The White House said Mr. Trump “offered his best wishes and support” to retired Lt. Col. Dick Cole, a World War II veteran who was recently injured.

“The president congratulated Lt. Col. Cole on his courage, thanked him for his service, and wished him a full recovery in advance of his upcoming 102nd birthday,” the White House said of the Sunday phone call.

Mr. Cole was co-pilot of the lead B-25 bomber piloted by Lt. Col. Jimmy Doolittle during the surprise raid on Tokyo on April 18, 1942, which was a response to Japan’s attack on Pearl Harbor. Their attack inflicted some damage but, more important, stunned the Japanese people and raised morale in the U.S.

The bomber crews launched their aircraft from the USS Hornet knowing that they would not have enough fuel to return to friendly territory. Mr. Cole and the rest of his crew bailed out over China, received help from Chinese soldiers and civilians, as well as an American missionary in China.

Of the 80 pilots, navigators, engineers, bombardiers and gunners who took part in the raid, eight were captured by the Japanese who occupied China. One died of starvation in a prison camp and three others were executed.

http://www.washingtontimes.com...dick-cole-last-surv/

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Reporters like Alisyn Camerota have taken "journalism" to a whole new level of chit chat.

I've listened to more enlightened comments from bartenders... at 4:00 AM. But then, anything at that time and place sounds better.

Knowing more by accident than on purpose.

Posts: 14186 | Location: Tampa, Florida | Registered: December 12, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...e-raskin-jackson-lee

Gonna use the 25th to remove Trump from office! These fools are more desperate than a virgin on prom night.

Posts: 13837 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
Picture of Top Gun Supply
posted Hide Post
The 25th Amendment says nothing about butt hurt.

https://www.topgunsupply.com

SIG SAUER Dealer and Parts Distributor

Posts: 10339 | Location: Ohio | Registered: April 11, 2005Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leemur:
http://insider.foxnews.com/201...e-raskin-jackson-lee

Gonna use the 25th to remove Trump from office! These fools are more desperate than a virgin on prom night.
Bat...Shit...Crazy! These folks have completely left the rails.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post