SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
I think the recent Kushner 'news' revelation has more to do with deflecting public interest from demanding an investigation into who actually killed Seth Rich.

IMO, if there was actual collusion with the Russians, it probably came from the hag's (Hillary's) camp.
When it backfired they deflected the blame as is usual for their ilk.

To the best of my knowledge they still haven't stated the hacked 'emails' are not factual.
They are just up in arms about being hacked.

A question requiring an answer is; Was much of the information leaked by Seth Rich?

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Correction for Mr. York:

quote:
Byron York: While other manufactured controversies rage, work on border wall moves forward

Q

Posts: 26453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
I believe in the
principle of
Due Process
Picture of JALLEN
posted Hide Post
The note Trump left at the Western wall:

Luckily, I have enough willpower to control the driving ambition that rages within me.

When you had the votes, we did things your way. Now, we have the votes and you will be doing things our way. This lesson in political reality from Lyndon B. Johnson

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible." - Justice Janice Rogers Brown

Posts: 48369 | Location: Texas hill country | Registered: July 04, 2005Report This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve 22X:
I think the recent Kushner 'news' revelation has more to do with deflecting public interest from demanding an investigation into who actually killed Seth Rich.

IMO, if there was actual collusion with the Russians, it probably came from the hag's (Hillary's) camp.
When it backfired they deflected the blame as is usual for their ilk.

To the best of my knowledge they still haven't stated the hacked 'emails' are not factual.
They are just up in arms about being hacked.

A question requiring an answer is; Was much of the information leaked by Seth Rich?

Where "it" was the election?

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Report This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIG228:
General Mattis sleeps under the Boogeyman's bed!

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I don't even want to post this picture, but you can see it here at this link. "Comedian" Kathy Griffin holds up the "severed head" of President Donald Trump.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/05/30/...photo-tyler-shields/

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Why people continue to give that vile woman money is beyond me.

Posts: 20125 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Report This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Ignore her...she's just attention-whoring as usual.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4336 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
I'd like to see the photo get a ton of attention. Because if it does, it will be viewed by some psychos who are as vile as she is, and they will have some choice threats of their own to deliver to her. She will be looking over her shoulder for the rest of the year, terrified every time she is in an unguarded situation, or just alone in her home at night. And she deserves every minute of it.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11109 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
Why people continue to give that vile woman money is beyond me.

I don't think they do, she's a D list star. I've never liked her, here is one more reason not to.

Preach that tolerance Kathy.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20836 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post
Hopefully the Secret Service will take that photo seriously. She is a vile piece of shit.

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Yarchin:
Hopefully the Secret Service will take that photo seriously.

Has the Secret Service taken any of the many other implied threats against the President seriously thus far? If so, I’ve missed them.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47412 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Never heard of her. Looked her up on the web. Don't think I've missed anything.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
She needs a little special attention from the USSS. Definitely way across the line.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37992 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by justjoe:
I'd like to see the photo get a ton of attention.

I think she achieved this. And she is not getting the response she thought she would. The video in this link shows her almost in tears apologizing, without a doubt because of the uproar of her joking about killing a U.S. President.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16720 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
People are playing right into her hands, giving that whore the attention she doesn't deserve. Not even 15 seconds. "My career sucks major league. I need to stir up some shit". Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26453 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Report This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Not only is it disrespectful to the President, but it trivializes the lives of those innocents who are beheaded by ISIS on a daily basis. It also glorifies ISIS favorite method of killing.

If you're not familiar with ISIS beheading/
Execution videos, google it...they take great pride in making them with high production values.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Never heard of her.

Trump fired her on Celebrity Apprentice.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15727 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
She is apologizing because people were upset and the image was too gross. She is definitely missing the point.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37992 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Report This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Never heard of her.

Trump fired her on Celebrity Apprentice.
Never watched it.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Report This Post