SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of rsd1220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
This is hilarious, even a bit Hamiltonian, pun intended.
Way to go Kellyanne.
Let's face it, conservative women are better looking than those across the isle.
There is noting wrong with pointing out the obvious differences.

Kellyanne's outfit was pretty cool. I looked it up earlier and it's Gucci ($3,600).

__Phase plasma rifle in the 40-watt range__

Posts: 1113 | Location: Pangea | Registered: June 30, 2003Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Wow - armed forces ball, and they just brought out 4 enlisted folk to dance with the president, his wife, the VP and his wife.

I can't say I've ever seen such a class move.
Along with the shout outs from Afghanistan, this is an amazing gesture to the armed forces.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
That is just the perfect picture of our Nations greatest dancing with our Nations leaders. Dam. That is a connection not seen in many places.

Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
First Lady Melania addressing the Armed Forces Ball:

"We will fight. We will win, and we will make America great again."

What an upgrade from Michelle, in so many ways. Smile

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Report This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
47 years as an American I must admit I have never watched any part of any inauguration other than the swearing in. I love seeing the Pres and VP dancing with our military members.

Posts: 7727 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Report This Post
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
quote:

Big Grin

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6158 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
quote:

I wonder what will happen to the solar panels on the White House? Obama reverses Reagan, puts solar panels on White House roof

(Edit: A "synchronicity coincidence" just occurred.)

Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
That is just the perfect picture of our Nations greatest dancing with our Nations leaders. Dam. That is a connection not seen in many places.

Yeah, that was awesome. That Army sergeant will brag about that dance for the rest of his life. Then he matched up again with what I assume was his wife (she was dancing with The Donald).

This, plus the fact that (IIRC) the last puke skipped the Armed Forces Ball altogether, makes it even better.

It is SOOOOOO nice again having a Commander-in-Chief who has mutual respect with the members of the military.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21860 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Lovely day.

Good night, all.

Posts: 107997 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
A New Sheriff Is In Town.

"Islamic Terrorism". In a Presidential Inaugural speech.

Right Fuckin' On.

God Bless President Donald Trump.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16796 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all you lucky Americans. I am a Conservative Canadian and spent the day watching the festivities. During the Presidents speech, I had a huge smile on my face as he dissed the previous administration. You have done the impossible, got rid of a career Politian and put someone in charge that will actually "Make America Great again". I'm envious of all of you right now.

Posts: 113 | Location: Grande Prairie AB | Registered: May 11, 2010Report This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
The first President I voted for was Bush One. He lost. And in '96 Clinton won again. Finally in 2000 Bush won, and again in 2004, but for some reason it just did not feel special to me. It was almost like the 'win' was just keeping the enemy at bay. No advances would be made. Then came Obama. He won TWICE! Dam. The interim years were indeed a struggle to hold the line.

But this time it felt different. It just did. I was not a Trump guy at first but once he got the nomination I was all in. There was something different in the air and you could feel it. We HAD to get this one. And we did.

This was not the first time I voted but it was the first time I invested so much. I contributed $100 a month starting in July when that traitor Comey let Hillary off the hook. I bought Trump merchandise. I tried my best to help. And we won. We did it. I remember waiting in line at the fire station to vote and as the school buss rode by in the afternoon kids were hanging out the windows waving, chanting "Donald Trump! Donald Trump!" lol everyone in line chuckled. I dared to hope then. Last night through right now I have never been happier, have never had a better attitude about our countries' direction, hell I have never watched an inauguration so long at one sitting!

I just wondered how I would feel if the other person had won. If she had won I surely would have been watching some utterly disgusting display of American hating victory. Ugg..ill...no I wouldn't be watching it...

If you can't see the optimism in what went on today, quite frankly there is no helping you. I won't agree with everything he does, but I dam sure will stick by him as he strives to get things done.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Late to the party, but I just have to say I'm SO proud of my alma mater!!!

The West Monroe High School Marching Band had the HONOR of marching in the parade for President Donald J. Trump!!! Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Maybe Mark Twain was wrong “If voting made any difference they wouldn't let us do it.”

Posts: 7510 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lovely day.

Good night, all.

Yes, one heck of a day.
There's a brighter future now for my daughters and it's just around the corner.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31433 | Registered: February 20, 2000Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Belwolf:
Saw bits and pieces of the Inauguration today at work.

The most symbolic part, IMO, was when FOX was covering Zero's "short" goodbye remarks at the AFB and they suddenly cut, mid-sentence, to President Trump signing EO's.

All coverage from then on was for President Trump.

Perfect.

That was the perfect ending of the inauguration for me. I could stop watching then.

Posts: 7510 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lovely day.

Good night, all.

Yes, one heck of a day.
There's a brighter future now for my daughters and it's just around the corner.

AMEN BROTHER!

For ME:
DA/SA= Sig 9mm
Striker fired= Glock 9mm
If it's a .45= 1911
Suppressed= HK in .45
I like anything in 10mm

Posts: 1442 | Location: VA | Registered: July 29, 2007Report This Post
Ball Haulin'
Picture of entropy
posted Hide Post
Yes, it has been one hell of a day. Thank you gentlemen (and ladies) for the great commentary. No better place to spend such an occasion than here.

Sleep well tonight. Adults are once again in charge.

Nite all!!

photo sharing websites

--------------------------------------
"There are things we know. There are things we dont know. Then there are the things we dont know that we dont know."

Posts: 10079 | Location: At the end of the gravel road. | Registered: November 02, 2006Report This Post
Free radical
scavenger
Picture of rh
posted Hide Post
The bust of Winston Churchill is back in the Oval Office:

Trump puts Churchill bust back in the Oval Office

Photo from https://twitter.com/MicahGrime...s/822608416296337408 :

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by npbra:
Congrats to all you lucky Americans. I am a Conservative Canadian and spent the day watching the festivities. During the Presidents speech, I had a huge smile on my face as he dissed the previous administration. You have done the impossible, got rid of a career Politian and put someone in charge that will actually "Make America Great again". I'm envious of all of you right now.

Canada needs this man as Prime Minister:

For those that don't know who Don Cherry is:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...iews_and_controversy

Posts: 1474 | Location: Washington | Registered: August 30, 2007Report This Post