SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 522

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
The Trump Presidency Login/Join 
Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
This was indeed an excellent day!

I watched it all and it was a very nice relief from the last 8 years.

Now.... the Commander in Chief must call "Hard-a-Starboard".... and Turn this ship around ASAP. The world is watching for signs of our recovery from this old tired course into the abyss.

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
All federal buildings will have Obama's picture and that no talent ass clown Biden's picture removed for Trump and Pence portraits.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4795 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by entropy:
She looks like she's going to a Who concert.

Or a showing of Sgt. Pepper's, hosted by Michael Jackson, on the 4h of July.

Picture of HighZonie
posted Hide Post
Interesting article here .....

This is What Real Change Was Always Going to Look Like

>>> http://townhall.com/columnists...o-look-like-n2274236

* Diligentia Vis Celeritis *
"Thus those skilled in war subdue the enemy's army without battle .... They conquer by strategy."
- Sun Tsu - The Art of War

"Fast is Fine, but Accuracy is Everything" - Wyatt Earp

Posts: 2900 | Location: Arizona Highlands - Pine Tree Country | Registered: March 25, 2009Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
This morning, at work, a small enclave of two held a secret vigil over a cellphone with a shattered screen with no sound to watch our new president take the oath of office. My friend sat there with a grin on his face, and I literally jumped up and down.

Now home, I have watched the ceremony from motorcade to President Trump's speech, and I haven't been this emotionally overwhelmed in a very long time. I honestly lost it a few times and wept in joy. Mister President, I'm proud to have you at the helm, and I'll everything I can to help. God bless America. Let's make her great again.

Posts: 17625 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gw3971:
47 years as an American I must admit I have never watched any part of any inauguration other than the swearing in. I love seeing the Pres and VP dancing with our military members.

I'm watching the replay now. It makes this old Army Soldier very happy and proud.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Report This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Had the BEST day yesterday. Watched the inauguration with my wife from morning 'til night.

Weight of the world lifted from our shoulders.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He's been President for a little over 12 hours now and not a single person killed in Chicago! Cool

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8522 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Report This Post
Picture of SR025
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
Leave it to the Brits to have lots of pictures of the inauguration.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...arade-kicks-off.html

Thanks for sharing, loved this one

Posts: 846 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 04, 2017Report This Post
Picture of sigmoid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Lovely day.

Good night, all.

Holding my two grandsons, watching the days events, I gave them both a "time capsule".
In it, I explained how Democracy works and that we have a new champion.
He will be shaping their future for the better.
A good day indeed.

________,_____________________________
Guns don't kill people - Alec Baldwin kills people.
He's never been a straight shooter.

Posts: 1347 | Location: Idaho | Registered: July 07, 2010Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Day two is here!

Thank you Mr. Trump, you have given me hope!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

I love this picture. It leaves no doubt as to who who's running the country now. No worry about political correctness or hurting some disadvantaged group's feelings.

I hope he has a terminal installed on his desk with a Twitter app on it. I love how the MSM goes into an uproar with every 140 character message he sends out.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
SNL is taking it (rightly so) on the chin for this one. I remember the bit where they went after a very young Chelsea Clinton....Bill was NOT amused and that was the end of SNL making fun of the children of Presidents.

One has to wonder if this writer took it upon herself to tweet this, or if the show as a whole felt they would be "safe" because it was regarding Trump. Either way, it shows again how out of touch my Hollywood types are - Trump or not, you cannot go after kids. It's hard enough to b e that age without your peers making fun of you for being the first presidential private-school 'school shooter.'

What a dumbass.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...ng-Barron-Trump.html

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12404 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Report This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
WOW, just WOW.

This brought to you by the party of inclusion and compassion.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Report This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:

"Islamic Terrorism". In a Presidential Inaugural speech.

Right Fuckin' On.

I was busy working, but was able to catch this part. That's pretty much what I thought. What have we said from the very beginning? Here's a guy who cuts through the bullshit and calls it for what it is. Cool

Posts: 28645 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Report This Post
Money won is sweeter
than money earned
Picture of Rick_Perry
posted Hide Post
I woke up this morning with a feeling that our country is in much better hands now. It's a great feeling. Man it's been a long time since I had that feeling!

Einstein defines insanity as "Doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

Posts: 3088 | Location: SE MI | Registered: October 26, 2004Report This Post
chillin out
Picture of florida boy
posted Hide Post
Amen, it's a new dawn!

I practice Shinrin-yoku
It's better to wear out than rust out
Member NRA
Member Georgia Carry

Posts: 3818 | Location: Union County, Georgia | Registered: September 20, 2006Report This Post
Picture of dwd1985
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HighZonie:
Interesting article here .....

This is What Real Change Was Always Going to Look Like

>>> http://townhall.com/columnists...o-look-like-n2274236

Funniest part about that article are the "OBAMA AMMO BAN- Help the NRA stop him NOW" banners that town hall still has up.

Posts: 4480 | Registered: October 28, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The new morning looks promising.

I love how President Trump stated in his opening address:

"to eradicate radical Islamic terrorism".

No more political correctness BS or soft stepping. He is calling it what it is and what it should have always been called.

It is refreshing.

Posts: 1836 | Location: In NC trying to get back to VA | Registered: March 03, 2015Report This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
Yup, first full day with our new POTUS.

Glued to the TV pretty much all day yesterday. I will tell you this much I will NEVER, EVER watch Charles Krauthammer again. He was on FOX quite a bit throughout the day and did nothing but run down Trump. He started out by saying his Inaugural speech was boring and went down hill from there. Nothing positive came out of miserable ass lips. Even O'Reilly ended up just looking at him shaking his head.

I really enjoyed the service men and women dancing with the First family. Tell me that won't be something they talk about for the rest of their lives. Cool

Go President Trump!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5134 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Report This Post