SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Good Hot Sauces
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Good Hot Sauces Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
A friend of mine has this line.....

http://hellskitchenhotsauce.com/

I particularly like the "Habanero Mango Salvation" on breakfast eggs.

Posts: 141 | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
UPS man brought the HEAT today! Cool

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Guy at work swears by this. I see him sweat alot when he eats it. Said its comparable to insanity daves.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8228 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Reviving an old thread but lately I've been loving this Jala Pepa hot sauce that I got after seeing so many people on hot ones enjoy and damn it's a great mild hot sauce. Seems to be made by a small operation out of Texas.

https://savirfoods.com/shop/ols/products/jala-pepa

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
SD Sauce is not your typical red hot sauce. It's made with Thai chili & is very flavorful. They have a coupla' different varieties for sale online. I think it's excellent.

https://www.sdsauce.com/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: vinnybass,

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5489 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Reporting back now that I've compared the Valentina, cholula green pepper, and Jala pepa. All three are great but the Jala just has something hits all my tastes just perfect. It's pricey which is why I like the other two for every day sauces.

Posts: 547 | Location: Field of Dreams | Registered: September 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
I just received a half gallon bottle of Cholula Green Pepper. Amazon says that I’ve ordered it 4 times before:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C...ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9027 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I buy Louisiana by the gallon at the restaurant supply, and refill a smaller bottle for table use. Most foods are simply vehicles for Louisiana. :-)

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 72 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fwbulldog
posted Hide Post
If you're really into hot sauces, this is something you might like.

I've found my three favorite sauces via this subscription. You get a really nice variety. I've tried some great sauces that I would have looked at on the shelf and went "no way".

I eat this on everything.

Posts: 3018 | Location: Round Rock | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
Too late smart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P226RN:
https://www.crabanero.com/about/

Try crabanero it's a maryland old bay spice hot sauce. Great on seafood and other things. Yummy.

Any idea where to buy? No longer available on Amazon

NRA Life Member
Member Isaac Walton League

I wouldn't let anyone do to me what I've done to myself

Posts: 1490 | Location: NoVa | Registered: March 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogB:
Any idea where to buy? No longer available on Amazon

Main website is defunct and I can't seem to find it anywhere online. That post you quoted is four and a half years old. I'm guessing the company probably went out of business in the meantime, unfortunately.

That's one of the problems with bumping a thread this old instead of starting a new one.

Posts: 17241 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
I'm a fan of Gringo Bandito mentioned previously in this thread. Specifically the green sauce.

It isn't super hot but it has a great flavor to it.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4531 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ermagherd,
10 Mirrimerter!
Picture of ElKabong
posted Hide Post
Secret Aardvark Habanero
Ordered off Amazon, my new go to

I quit school in elementary because of recess.......too many games
--Riff Raff--

Posts: 2919 | Location: WV | Registered: September 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gator sauce, is great, lots of flavor, has heat but not burn your throat hot.

Posts: 715 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
I just received a half gallon bottle of Cholula Green Pepper. Amazon says that I’ve ordered it 4 times before:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00C...ppx_pop_mob_ap_share
W0w!
I had never even thought of looking for a big bottle.

Good stuff, thanks for posting.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Sauce Bae from Heatonist is fantastic.

Link

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Trophy Husband
Picture of C L Wilkins
posted Hide Post

Love this on friend rice. It has kick to it and a really good flavor.

CW

Posts: 3204 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
My current favorite is TryMe Cajun Sunshine. Med. heat with great flavor and I put it on most things. Love it.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scurvy:
I watch Hot Ones on youtube. Great series and lots of fun interviews.

They made their our hot sauce and people constantly talk about how good it is.

They are quite good. The Classic is very mild, but excellent flavor. Los Calientes is my favorite; really rich southwest flavor, medium heat. The Last Dab (Last Dab, XX, and Apollo) are very hot, but manage to still have a good flavor.

Some other notables from The Heatonist.

Hot N Saucy: Garlic N Peperoncini. Amazing flavor, mild heat. My wife went through this bottle in a week.

Mark's: Barbados Style Hot Sauce. Very Tasty.

Hellfire: Devil's Blend Hot sauce. Medium heat (at least to me) and just a wonderful flavor. My favorite hot sauce by far. Really great on pizza.

Posts: 732 | Location: Raleigh, NC | Registered: May 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ElKabong:
Secret Aardvark Habanero
Ordered off Amazon, my new go to

Eah Secret Aardvark is my favorite as well. A lot of military Commissaries carry it actually. Check there if you can.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6358 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post