SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun-wielding road-rager gets put in the forever box
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun-wielding road-rager gets put in the forever box Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted

Posts: 108937 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
I can't imagine what this guy was thinking and what he expected the other guy to do while he raged.

Posts: 2034 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
DRT Smile

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7262 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Well, that did not work out the way he planned.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36894 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Looks like a righteous shoot to me.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44405 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Fatally bad judgement on Gavin’s part.

Posts: 3218 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you're gonna shoot, shoot! Don't talk!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Like prom night, if you’re gonna pull it out you better be ready to use it.

Trying to intimidate someone ain’t gonna work.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
That was decisive!

PS - unedited version was no longer there.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2075 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
I gotta think when you're scanning the parking lot looking at vehicles that MAY have guns in them, a full size pick up truck is probably a good candidate.

Maybe next time, well, there wont be a next time for him, but next time try to get tough with the guy in the Prius, not the lifted 1500.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9744 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:
I gotta think when you're scanning the parking lot looking at vehicles that MAY have guns in them, a full size pick up truck is probably a good candidate.

Maybe next time, well, there wont be a next time for him, but next time try to get tough with the guy in the Prius, not the lifted 1500.

I 100% agree, but that’s some Southern wisdom, this happened in Indianapolis right?

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6612 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Homie did not have a lot of time to regret that decision. Flip the switch and gravity took over.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17079 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Man, the three gunshot sounds sound exactly like the final nail in the coffin. Amazing!

Q

Posts: 27447 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
I can't imagine what this guy was thinking and what he expected the other guy to do while he raged.

He wasn't thinking!!!!!!!!!! Actions have consequences.

Posts: 21406 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Three evenly spaced shots. Knock, knock, knock.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9410 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
From the Twitter/X account:

The driver was released after it was determined that “he might have acted in self defense.”

Might? Unless they know something nefarious that they’re not telling us, “might” might not be the right word.

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2157 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
Blows my mind people risk their lives over something like that.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7136 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Man, the three gunshot sounds sound exactly like the final nail in the coffin. Amazing!

Guess the guy in the truck was using a nail gun? Big Grin

Posts: 7387 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Perfect

Posts: 53750 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
good shoot!

gavin won't be doing that again

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8140 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post