SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gun-wielding road-rager gets put in the forever box
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gun-wielding road-rager gets put in the forever box Login/Join 
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^Gotcha.

Anyway, it's hard to determine exactly what went on because of the distance, but is this what I saw?...

1. Blue car is driving slow.

2. White truck decides it is too slow, so overtakes and passes blue car. It looks like he intentionally cut it real close.

3. Blue car speeds up, overtakes white truck and forces him off the road (this happens off-camera).

4. Driver of blue car exits with weapon in hand, etc etc.

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
thin skin can't win
Picture of Georgeair
posted Hide Post
I think you missed

3.2 Blue car passes across double yellow into oncoming, then cuts across front of camera truck to get the jump on cutting off white truck, so he can hop out in victory and rage to ensure his demise.

You only have integrity once. - imprezaguy02

Posts: 12741 | Location: Madison, MS | Registered: December 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
"you have reached 911.... stay on the line until the next available......"

By the way, the screaming heard simultaneous to the 911 message, is that the deceased's wife??

anyone know??

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11118 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
^^Yes, I left out those details for a stream-lined accounting.

Anyway, as someone else mentioned this is a textbook case of escalation. It's hard to say who started it, and if the rage was one- or two-sided, but every step became worse and in the end does it even matter?

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Looks like the BC came to a stop at the entrance to the construction zone, hard to say why but it appears to be him either upset at the WT for something, it may be a brake check by BC.

BC drives through construction very slowly, appears to be slower than required since Tilted Camera Guy started gapping them.

After that it was game on, BC guy didn't like the payback, WT guy didn't like being fucked with.

In the end though, BC Guy escalated it to the point he lost the argument.

I'd say his wife is the one that dodged the bullet, clearly he had anger issues.

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BC? WT?

Posts: 109259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SF Jake
posted Hide Post
I’m guessing BC is “blue car” and WT is “white truck”?
Thats what my decoder ring says Big Grin

Posts: 3161 | Location: southern connecticut | Registered: March 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
The BG got out of his BC charged at the WT and now he’s DOA and wearing a DB.

Translation: the bad guy got out of his blue car charged at the white truck and now he’s dead on arrival and wearing a dirt blanket. Or something like that.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4022 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Just watched the video again. Did I see him transfer the gun into his left hand and then raise his right hand?

And probably ruined the crown on his barrel...not that it matters much now.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
The man who filmed the event was shot and killed today.

Edit: At a gas station nothing to do with original road rage incident.

https://twitter.com/hartgoat/s...I1tsCqt6BwDCIgg&s=19

Posts: 1668 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Waiting for it

Watching for it

I dare you

Make this into a conspiracy

Posts: 109259 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Sounds to me like I need to stay away from Indianapolis.

10 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6643 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
and don't get too close to Louisville either.

Posts: 4837 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Indy is a tough town

So he was a gun violence advocate.

Does that means he was for or against gun violence?

Posts: 53887 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I consider the consequences of deadly force to be life changing and a heavy burden potentially. So carrying a firearm makes me more passive, more reluctant to escalate. I imagine the aftermath to be difficult to navigate. I’ve politely accepted fault on the road not out of timidity nor cowardice, but because I know how it ends if I escalate until it goes over the line.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29919 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just don't know what to say about this very unfortunate and coincidental circumstance, other than humans can be real buggers.

-MG

Posts: 2241 | Location: The commie, rainy side of WA | Registered: April 19, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:

Seems like a good place to get killed, alright.

Posts: 17703 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
There are places like this in Atlanta.

I steer well clear of them.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34427 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:

There is a shit ton of road construction going on here for the past few years. And as usual you never see more than a couple guys working at one time, and the projects take years to complete.

And Indiana was #1 in the country for concealed carry permits and is now constitutional carry, so many people are armed. It's simple - don't threaten anyone with a gun if you are not justified to shoot.

Posts: 4983 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Thread Drift Alert!

Hey Lefty Sig - Noticing you are eligible, and yet you do not have a CUT. May I suggest the following, which was a retort you posted in the linked thread...Just sayin' Wink

Left-Handed, NOT Left-Winged!

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610034905#8610034905

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9446 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post