SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 18
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Prayers for my son please 22Jul76-2Jul21 *status pgs 13,16 & 17* Final thoughts pg18 Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry for your loss, prayers sent.

Fair Winds and Following Seas, Sailor.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I'm very sorry to hear this. I hope you and your family will find peace in this trial.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4923 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences, may his memory be a blessing.

Fair winds and following seas….

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MikeinNC,

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3663 | Location: PA | Registered: November 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent. May your son rest in peace.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry. I cannot imagine the pain you are experiencing. You and your family are in my prayers.

Posts: 56 | Registered: January 12, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
So Sorry for your loss....You have my Deepest Sympathy! Frown

Godspeed Corpsman!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8786 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am SO sorry for your loss.
Semper Fortis. Your son was hero that gave all for his country, Thank you brother for your sacrifice. Fair winds and Following winds.My family and I will pray for him and your family.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lucky to be Irish
posted Hide Post
Terrible news.

Prayers and condolences.

Posts: 1770 | Location: Mason, OH | Registered: October 19, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My deepest condolences to you and family sir.

Posts: 448 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry for your loss - prayers being said for you and your family.

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry for this. We shouldn’t outlive our children. Prayers to your family.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am so very sorry bald 1. Perpetual Light Shine upon your son.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ruger357
posted Hide Post
Praying.

-----------------------------------------

Roll Tide!

Glock Certified Armorer
NRA Certified Firearms Instructor

Posts: 7935 | Location: Hoover, AL | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The loss of a child no matter the age is devastating. I know you have serious health problems as well, so take care of yourself.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
May he be resting in the loving arms of God. Condolences and prayers are sent from Wisconsin.

Posts: 1700 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
I’m very sad to hear this. May he be cherished by those he leaves behind. He looks like a good man.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12683 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Texas Proud
Picture of texassierra
posted Hide Post
I'm so sorry.

NRA Life Patron

Posts: 1900 | Location: DFW | Registered: March 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mark60
posted Hide Post
I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Posts: 3437 | Location: God Awful New York | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Bald1, my deepest condolences, so sorry for your loss

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post