SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Tucker Carlson - I can't watch his program anymore
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tucker Carlson - I can't watch his program anymore Login/Join 
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Hmmm...
quote:
YouTube is trying to sideline Fox News host Tucker Carlson’s bombshell reporting on new footage from inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, by couching searches for his program’s recent segment with news alerts from corrupt corporate media outlets.

Searching For Tucker Carlson’s Bombshell J6 Videos? YouTube Censors Will Direct You To Fake Fact Checks Instead

Nothing surprising about that, devious bastards.

Posts: 2785 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
After watching some of the video, I find it infuriating that those who were involved in the J6 "Insurrection" have been jailed without bond or trial, prosecuted and sentenced to years in prison, yet all these riotous ANTIFA types skate on their conduct.
Americans should outraged this has gone on.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16110 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post
And in "shocking news", it turns out that none of the "Shaman" video was turned over to the Defense by the Just Us Department. Appeals will be pending.

Attorney for QAnon Shaman says new Jan. 6 footage proves his client was peaceful

Posts: 3945 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
be interesting in Shaman pleaded knowing that there was video being taken of his actions that could change things.

Big risk but big reward for him getting exonerated on National TV, Internet etc. and hanging out the politicians involved for the corrupt actions they took to incarcerate and violate US citizens rights..

Posts: 23525 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
I mean, Shaman guy was "probably" still guilty of trespassing, but he's been in custody/jail for 3 years. For real, damn. Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6219 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
like or hate TC, he is trying to get the truth out, he is at least onto something or he would not shaking up both sides of the isle
as Gunny says.. he has guts.. and guts is enough

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3325 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
I prefer to refer to him as "buffalo man".

Posts: 2785 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://www.theepochtimes.com/...hBrZkpfbOpk19Look%3D

‘Deeply Wrong’: Elon Musk Torches Jan. 6 Committee After New Video Release

Twitter and Tesla CEO Elon Musk on Tuesday blasted the Jan. 6 committee in light of newly released surveillance video of the Capitol breach on Jan. 6, 2021.

“Besides misleading the public, they withheld evidence for partisan political reasons that sent people to prison for far more serious crimes than they committed,” Musk wrote on Twitter on Tuesday, referring to the House Select Committee to investigate the Jan. 6 Capitol breach.

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38700 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:
like or hate TC, he is trying to get the truth out, he is at least onto something or he would not shaking up both sides of the isle

Yep, I would love to buy Carlson a beer, hell a case of beer.

Notice WHO are really pissed at him, those who want to do him harm. Democrats like Chuck Schumer. RINOs like McConnell and Romney who said about Tucker-“joining a range of shock jocks that are disappointing America and feeding falsehoods.”

Carlson has the right people frothing at the mouth, they are pissed that he bothered to reveal the truth. And Tucker Carlson is the most watched cable TV personality in the country.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16719 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
quote:
Originally posted by golddot:

Yep, I would love to buy Carlson a beer, hell a case of beer.

Notice WHO are really pissed at him, those who want to do him harm. Democrats like Chuck Schumer. RINOs like McConnell and Romney who said about Tucker-“joining a range of shock jocks that are disappointing America and feeding falsehoods.”

Carlson has the right people frothing at the mouth, they are pissed that he bothered to reveal the truth. And Tucker Carlson is the most watched cable TV personality in the country.

Totally agree.

Picture of JR78
posted Hide Post
Tucker says what nobody else dares too. Like him him or not. Don’t forget, they said the same thing about Rush.

Posts: 1964 | Location: DFW | Registered: December 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Once again, Tucker Carlson is not Rush Limbaugh and never will be, so please stop comparing this guy to Limbaugh.

And saying "He does such-and-such, like him or not" misses the point I was making, entirely.

There's no need to outline what Carlson does. I have watched his show more than some of you are coming to his defense.

I'll say it once again- it is his manner which makes him unwatchable for me now, and what I see is many of you ignoring what I've pointed out.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107684 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Once again, Tucker Carlson is not Rush Limbaugh and never will be, so please stop comparing this guy to Limbaugh.

And saying "He does such-and-such, like him or not" misses the point I was making, entirely.

There's no need to outline what Carlson does. I have watched his show more than some of you are coming to his defense.

I'll say it once again- it is his manner which makes him unwatchable for me now, and what I see is many of you ignoring what I've pointed out.

That’s perfectly acceptable and of course well within your rights. Not everyone is going to like every commentator just because they may have many similar opinions on things. There are plenty of others to choose from.

There’s not a single commentator that I can listen to every night or I get sick of them as well. I enjoy Tucker and am super happy we have someone like him or we would never see the things we have seen this week or many other weeks for that matter. I enjoyed every minute of his coverage. I can’t watch him every night though just like I can’t listen to anyone else every day including Rush.

I find that if someone becomes annoying it’s typically over saturation and I don’t watch for a few weeks. Then maybe once or twice a week is plenty, especially if nothing big is happening.

Posts: 3930 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not everyone is going to like every commentator just because they may have many similar opinions on things. There are plenty of others to choose from.

Yes. I can't stand to watch Sean Hannity anymore.

quote:
I find that if someone becomes annoying it’s typically over saturation and I don’t watch for a few weeks. Then maybe once or twice a week is plenty, especially if nothing big is happening.

That's good advice.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24157 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Remember Eric?? This was the commentary when I was a kid. I needed a dictionary to know what he was saying. Certainly dour and not much fun. Here is his farewell speech:

Posts: 17258 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1s1k:

Not everyone is going to like every commentator just because they may have many similar opinions on things.

There’s not a single commentator that I can listen to every night or I get sick of them as well. I enjoy Tucker and am super happy we have someone like him or we would never see the things we have seen this week or many other weeks for that matter.

I can’t watch him every night though just like I can’t listen to anyone else every day including Rush.

{snipped} but pretty much my take.

I have seen a complaint about pretty much every Conservative commentator at one time or another here on SF.
Why complain? I don't know, wouldn't it just be easier to change the channel when you have had enough?
Better to stick to the issues, IMO than focus on the personality. Frown

Posts: 22933 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Why complain?
As long as I draw breath, the day will never come that I will feel as if I can't voice my complaints in this forum.
quote:
I don't know, wouldn't it just be easier to change the channel when you have had enough?
That's exactly what I did. Perhaps you missed it- in the subject line of this thread and in the text of my first post.
quote:
Better to stick to the issues, IMO than focus on the personality. Frown
Does Tucker Carlson own the news? Does he own January 6? The new evidence? Are no other news personalities and news outlets reporting this new evidence? And, again, I created this thread specifically for the purpose of commenting on the man's behavior and how it gets in the way for me. Look around this forum. I comment on the issues every single day.

I'll tell you something else, gentlemen- I'm not just owner and administrator of this forum; I'm also a member, and as a member, I endeavor to create new content for discussion every day. Without new content, this place will turn into a desert.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
So, the word is getting out. Jimmy Dore is spreading the word. These are good things and what Carlson is doing is excellent, but to my point- watching this Dore clip, it was difficult for me to not grit my teeth when Carlson got that weird inflection in his voice. I understand that he's mocking the leftists and the Uniparty, but his viewers are the ones being subjected to this clownish stuff, whether or not they mind it.

Those of you who say it doesn't matter, I say that it doesn't matter to you. I have watched Carlson's show plenty, and this is something which has built up over time. Truly, it is difficult for me to listen to him and to watch him mug at the camera. Give me a transcript to read and I can handle that.

posted Hide Post
I agree with parabellum. I like the work Tucker is doing and I am amazed with the different topics he comes up with almost daily, must have a great staff, but I could do without the rest. I think Hannity is worse. I agree with the content but just can't stand the guy. Especially when he tells me how much of a firearms expert he is. Or how tough he is, note to Sean, if you are that tough you don't need to tell anyone.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Speaker gave the video to Carlson for whatever reason. Could have been anyone but he gave TC the "scoop". Now all 40,000 hours are going to be released publicly so it will be everywhere.

What we are seeing now is grave prosecutorial and judicial misconduct, the likes I have never seen on this scale. Prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence from defendants, and violated long standing rules of discovery. They overcharged the defendants, then kept them in solitary confinement long enough for get many to plead guilty. Judges did not force the prosecutors to turn over ALL footage or the cases get dismissed. The claim of "national security" was absurd, you can tour the damn place on other days. Judges did not allow change of venue to get anywhere close to a fair trial, considering DC is 90% democrat and juries have pretty much convicted everyone that has gone to trial. Public defenders didn't do much for their clients since they are overwhelmingly democrat and part of the swamp as well.

Every conviction should be thrown out for the above reasons alone, and retried if there is sufficient evidence now that all is exposed.

This is all just a show along with the Jan 6 committee to create "Trump Fatigue" in his supporters and prevent him from running and winning again by any means possible. I don't think they thought they could keep it all secret forever, but they have milked more than 2 years of "OMG INSURRECTION" and it does appear to have helped them in the midterms.

What I want to see is Federal Prosecutors and Judges getting disbarred over this, possibly charged with crimes, and sued into oblivion by the victims. Also media getting sued for libel/slander/defamation. Then the rest might think twice about ever doing anything like this again.

Posts: 4727 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post