SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
DHS Secretary Claims on 9/11 Terror Threat Has ‘Evolved’ as Biden FBI Raids Homes of Dozens of MAGA Types

The administration's idea of a terror group.

By Al Perrotta Published on September 12, 2022
Al Perrotta

Not even the anniversary of 9/11 could stop the Biden Administration’s war on patriotic Americans. Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas declared “the threat landscape has evolved considerably” since 9/11. Even though foreign terrorists are slipping through the border like water, and even though the Taliban is not only still hosting al-Qaeda, but is sitting on billions of dollars of deadly weapons Biden gifted them, Mayorkas says domestic terrorism is the real threat. Oh, he’s not talking about ANTIFA or BLM, who’ve engaged for two years in a terror campaign against America. He means those with an “ideology of hate, anti-government sentiment, false narratives propagated on online platforms.”

Biden has already publicly defined “MAGA Republicans” as carriers of hate. Parents at school board meetings are anti-government — to the point he’s launching counter-terrorism efforts against them. And “false narratives” means “I do not think a senile incompetent who didn’t campaign legitimately got 10 million more votes than Barack Obama,” or for that matter, “I do not like being forced to take the jab.”

They’re the terrorists. They’re more dangerous than al-Qaeda and ISIS and Hezbollah.

Says former Democratic congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard: “Our democracy is in grave danger. Government institutions — from DOJ, DHS to the IRS — are blatantly being weaponized against political opponents of those in power. Being punished by the state for dissenting or merely asking questions is the hallmark of a dictatorship.”

And we know who’s at the top of the kill list.

War on MAGA

Thirty-five strong and active Trump supporters had their homes raided Friday, according to War Room’s Steve Bannon.

Lawyer Harmeen Dillon confirmed to Tucker Carlson she had three clients of hers raided. The number could go higher as our descent into Third World chaos goes deeper.

“Well, the truth is that a few days ago, a political reporter called several people and said, ‘Hey, have you heard, or have you been served yet?’ The FBI is going to be serving 50 approximately search warrants and or subpoenas on Trump supporters. And then, you know, within 24 hours of that, two of our clients, three of our clients, actually, did either get search warrants or subpoenas. And these subpoenas are extremely broad.”

The activities seem centered around the Save America Rally. But who cares about that whole “petitioning the government” part of the Constitution. If it isn’t on a cue card for Biden, it doesn’t exist.

More specifically, the Feds seem particularly interested in the effort to put up alternate electors from the swing states that were corrupted. An effort dubbed at the time foolhardy, desperate and without legal basis, but nobody suggested was a crime. An effort, not incidentally, similar to the 2016-2017 effort by the Democrats to pressure electors pledged to Trump to switch their vote to Hillary. Nobody raided Hillary’s house or her supporters. Nobody dubbed them domestic terrorists.
Please Support The Stream: Equipping Christians to Think Clearly About the Political, Economic, and Moral Issues of Our Day.

America, gird yourself. The regime will stop at nothing to stop Trump from running and winning. He will be charged with trying to overthrow the government by the same people who’ve been proven to sabotage his presidency and corrupt the 2020 election.

Can anything shout “The election was fixed” louder than the way they’re persecuting people who say “The election was fixed”?

Rasmussen: A Majority of Voters Want Biden Impeached?!

The people are catching on. A shocking new poll from Rasmussen. For the first time, a majority of voters now want to see Joe Biden impeached. Not “back off running again in 2024.” Not “retire.” Impeached. As in thrown out of office for high crimes and misdemeanors. This includes a third of registered Democrats.

Only 21% including only 32% of Republicans think it’ll happen, though, even if the GOP takes over the House. The cynicism is understandable. Accountability in Washington is extinct … if you are of a particular political persuasion.

Punishment in Washington is guaranteed, if you are of the wrong political persuasion.
A Scary Hypothetical

Which gets to a frightening hypothetical. Suppose the Biden DOJ indicts Trump for “insurrection.” GOP does move to impeach Biden for any number of offenses, starting with abuse of power. What’s to stop the DOJ from claiming the impeachment was part of the “MAGA Republican” “semi-fascist” effort to overthrow the government? What’s to stop the DOJ from raiding and rounding up all the House Republicans who voted for impeachment? After all, Biden’s already declared them enemies of the state.

Al Perrotta is the Managing Editor of The Stream, chief barista for The Brew and co-author, with John Zmirak, of The Politically Incorrect Guide to Immigration. You can follow him at @StreamingAl at GETTR, Gab, Parler, and now at TRUTH Social.

https://stream.org/dhs-secreta...ozens-of-maga-types/

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This shit is getting ridiculous. FBI goes after the pillow guy.

FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...nd-seizes-cell-phone

Prominent Trump supporter and 2020 election integrity skeptic Mike Lindell says he was stopped by the FBI Tuesday and had his cell phone seized

While heading home from a hunting trip with a friend, Lindell said he was at a Hardees in Minnesota when "cars pulled up in front of us, to the side of us and behind us, and I said 'they're either bad guys or the FBI,'" he said. "Well, it turns out they were the FBI.

More at link

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bad guys or the fbi. Aren't they one and the same?

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
This is looking more and more like the KGB in Soviet Russia.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15574 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

More at link

This is as blatant as any third world banana republic.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19659 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
quote:

More at link

This is as blatant as any third world banana republic.

Our government is doing this right in front of us. Can you just imagine what they're doing behind our backs?

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone

He states that he wouldn't surrender his phone despite a federal warrant because doesn't own a computer and runs his company off of his phone? Did I hear that right?

Mike Lindell runs a multimillion dollar company without a computer and solely on his phone?

Right. Roll Eyes

Not buying his story.

To be clear, I do believe that federal law enforcement has been weaponized to go after political "enemies of the state". Without question. What I do not believe, is Lindell's story. He's an attention seeking clown looking only to increase his revenue stream from gullible people. Watch his sales increase and tell me I'm wrong. He'll play this for all it's worth.

Ron Popeil has nothing on this guy.

I'm curious what he was "hunting" for as there ain't a whole lot open this time of year in MN according to this site.

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

I'm curious what he was "hunting" for as there ain't a whole lot open this time of year in MN according to this site.

The article didn't say he was hunting in Minnesota. It said he was stopped in Minnesota. Is it possible he was hunting in a surrounding state? It looks like there is an Elk season and an early deer season open along with several bird hunts open in North Dakota.

I'm alright it's the rest of the world that's all screwed up!

Posts: 1365 | Location: Southern Michigan | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

He states that he wouldn't surrender his phone despite a federal warrant because doesn't own a computer and runs his company off of his phone? Did I hear that right?

Mike Lindell ....
Ron Popeil has nothing on this guy...

That's the spirit, Gustafer.

When the enemy attacks, step up the friendly fire.

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:

That's the spirit, Gustafer.

When the enemy attacks, step up the friendly fire.

Yup. Ignore the BLATANT abuse of power and authority from the federal govt/dems. Pillow Man Bad so this abuse of power is just fine. . . Roll Eyes

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
He was not seeking attention, he was minding his own business. While doing so he was harassed by the government because of his "wrong think". Can you imagine? Good on him for pushing back even if it was total bullshit.

JC

Posts: 1269 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
It seems like this administration & all it's departments, from day one, have been doing everything imaginable to piss off conservatives. If these evil MAGA domestic terrorists don't have an insurrection soon, the FBI's just going to put red hats on & stage one themselves. Them blame it on the MAGA's.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
Perhaps you guys missed this part.

quote:
To be clear, I do believe that federal law enforcement has been weaponized to go after political "enemies of the state". Without question.

I make no apologies for my thoughts on Lindell. The guy is a slimeball and a liar and you can bet he's going to milk this for all it's worth. Just what we need, more commercials from that jackass. Roll Eyes

Posts: 20099 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^Why all the hate for Mike Lindell? While he does not seem to be very sophisticated, he's just an American living out a second chance on life and the American dream. He's certainly passionate about what he believes in, especially his faith, and he's got that right as an American, so again, why the hate?

He may 'have' a computer but could do all of 'his computing' on his phone...How would anyone know, so why speculate? Lot's of people have foregone computer usage and pretty much do EVERYTHING on their phones at this point. I'm sure he's got people that are responsible for much (most?) of the operations and/or computing for his multi-million dollar company anyway. Regardless, as far as I'm aware, the vast majority on the 'gullible people' that buy his products, like his products.

Don't like his commercials, there's always the mute button...Would you prefer more Pfizer commercials instead, or maybe commercials about about vaginal creams, or maybe commercials about Trans rights, the 'Rights of the Opressed' and DIE (Diversity, Inclusion, Equity)?

The MUCH Larger point is, and I believe you agree, that we're seeing/experiencing a weaponizing of the DOJ, FBI and the rest of the 'alphabet agencies' by a tyrannical .gov infested with radical leftists intent on destroying their political opposition, and this country! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I don't get the Mike Lindell hate around here either Roll Eyes

Tired of his commercials? TURN THE GODDAM CHANNEL!

Sometimes we are our own worst enemies, FFS Confused

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I keep meaning to buy another pillow. Now I will go buy another of Lindell's.

Posts: 3532 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^Why all the hate for Mike Lindell? While he does not seem to be very sophisticated, he's just an American living out a second chance on life and the American dream. He's certainly passionate about what he believes in, especially his faith, and he's got that right as an American, so again, why the hate?

Not only that, but he's using a lot of the money he has made on issues most of us care about, especially fighting the election fraud which put Biden in the WH.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Mike Lindell runs a multimillion dollar company without a computer and solely on his phone?

Right. Roll Eyes

Not buying his story.

What part aren't you buying? The part where the FBI took his cell phone? Thats the only part that matters.

P.S. My Brother In Law runs his multi million dollar company with just his cell phone. If your employees are doing their jobs, the CEO shouldn't have to have his nose buried in a computer all day long

Posts: 582 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:

I hate to have to welcome you to 2022, but modern smartphones ARE computers, and much more.

com·put·er
/kəmˈpyo͞odər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: computer; plural noun: computers
an electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
What part aren't you buying? The part where the FBI took his cell phone? Thats the only part that matters.

It's the only part that matters in this thread. There's a whole another bash-Mike-Lindell thread around here somewhere.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post