SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unannounced FBI raid on President Trump’s Mar-A-Lago Home Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
When should we stop him? When he's at work? No, lets get him on the hunting trip when he'll probably have a weapon. Not suggesting other motives, just question the choices.

Posts: 21053 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
^^^Why all the hate for Mike Lindell?

Because they are pussies who rate personality over substance, values and integrity.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
^^^ a poet you are …

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Regardless of ones proclivities toward Lindell or anyone similar the process being used to attack one party, or part of a party in order to destroy a political thought should be the focus.

This isn't just about Trump, Lindell, or any other conservative, it's about destroying a political ideology, (MAGA) and with it making it's supporters bend the knee to the political party in power.

We are being subjugated to the left's ideology.

Posts: 23244 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
Not nearly in the same league, but I know a guy who runs two fairly substantial businesses using primarily his phone.

Posts: 2715 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
“Lindell … ordered a mushroom swiss cheeseburger…”

Link

And that’s when the fun started.

PBS sort of confirmed it happened:

“"Without commenting on this specific matter, I can confirm that the FBI was at that location executing a search warrant authorized by a federal judge," FBI spokeswoman Vikki Migoya said in an email."

PBS link

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 95% of the process you can do you on your computer you can also do on your phone, like office, powerpoint, Zoom, remote VPN, etc. Todays current phones have more processing power than some desktops of just a few years ago. Hopefully Mike Lindell performed a backup or has his phone linked to an Apple or Google account and can easily restore a backup to a new phone. God Bless Smile

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
FBI Tracks Down Mike Lindell On Hunting Trip, Surrounds His Car And Seizes Cell Phone

He states that he wouldn't surrender his phone despite a federal warrant because doesn't own a computer and runs his company off of his phone? Did I hear that right?

Mike Lindell runs a multimillion dollar company without a computer and solely on his phone?

Right. Roll Eyes

Not buying his story.

To be clear, I do believe that federal law enforcement has been weaponized to go after political "enemies of the state". Without question. What I do not believe, is Lindell's story. He's an attention seeking clown looking only to increase his revenue stream from gullible people. Watch his sales increase and tell me I'm wrong. He'll play this for all it's worth.

Ron Popeil has nothing on this guy.

I'm curious what he was "hunting" for as there ain't a whole lot open this time of year in MN according to this site.

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3057 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
^^^Why all the hate for Mike Lindell? While he does not seem to be very sophisticated, he's just an American living out a second chance on life and the American dream. He's certainly passionate about what he believes in, especially his faith, and he's got that right as an American, so again, why the hate?

This is "one of the reasons" the left is as successful as they are. They stick together through thick or thin, and won't cede an inch.

Our side not so much, even to our own detriment

Posts: 12581 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
What part aren't you buying? The part where the FBI took his cell phone? Thats the only part that matters.

It's the only part that matters in this thread. There's a whole another bash-Mike-Lindell thread around here somewhere.

I hate Mike.

Q

Posts: 26205 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
quote:
Originally posted by ranger312:
What part aren't you buying? The part where the FBI took his cell phone? Thats the only part that matters.

It's the only part that matters in this thread. There's a whole another bash-Mike-Lindell thread around here somewhere.

I hate Mike.

Thanks for posting that. The level of hatred for Mike is mind boggling. An American entrepreneur making American made products, employing Americans, WHO ALSO CONTRIBUTES TO CONSERVATIVE CAUSES gets that level of criticism. Really sad.

quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:

Well, at least I'm with you mod29.

I hate that SOB with every fiber of my being and I hope his company goes belly up so we no longer have to endure his damned infomercials.

I really don't care if he's a conservative, a Trump supporter, or supposedly a good Christian. He's annoying as hell and I don't want him in my living room every ten minutes. The only way I'd ever give him a dime of my money is so that I could buy a pair of his slippers and put one of them right up his ass.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Mike is an American treasure. Sure he's a bit eccentric, but he's an unapologetic American and from all accounts true to his faith and has the courage to speak up for it and for what is right.

Frankly, this country would be in much better shape if more people would be like Mike.

Gustofer, damn man, you're an angry person.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Lot of anger towards a guy because of marketing pillows and sheets. Commercials may be annoying, probably more so if your TV only has one channel.

Posts: 2765 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
DVR will cure that hate brah … no commercials

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
DVR will cure that hate brah … no commercials

I’ve never seen a Mike Lindell commercial. We also haven’t had cable in about a decade. Imagine hating a champion for our cause because you’re glued to a fucking TV screen.

Posts: 17061 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Sounds like watching too much TV makes you angry.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37084 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Mike Lindell Speaks Out After FBI Seizes Phone

Authored by Eva Fu via The Epoch Times

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell was picking up food at a fast food chain drive-through when three cars driven by federal agents blocked him.

It was Sept. 13 afternoon in Mankato, Minnesota. Lindell and a friend were halfway back from a duck hunting trip in Iowa.

As one car pulled up perpendicularly in front of his car, a second pulled up alongside; and a third then appeared from behind, sandwiching Lindell’s car in the middle.

Lindell stuck his head out of the car window. “Who are you guys?” he asked.

The agents identified themselves as the FBI. “We just wanted to talk to you,” they said, Lindell recounted in an interview with The Epoch Times.

The FBI, he said, targeted him over the voter fraud allegations he has voiced, and later seized his cell phone despite his vocal protests.

In what might have lasted between half an hour and 45 minutes, Lindell’s food ran cold and his ice cream malt melted as the FBI agents questioned his proof to back up the election fraud allegations. Among other lines of questioning were Lindell’s ties to Colorado Mesa County clerk Tina Peters, the local election overseer he met at a cyber symposium he hosted last August. Peters has faced charges related to a breach of security protocols for her county’s voting systems, to which she pleaded not guilty last week.

They asked him about his meeting with Ohio math teacher Douglas Frank, who also believes the 2020 presidential election results were manipulated, and about Lindell’s frequent air travel.

“Well, I got bad news for you: we are going to take your cell phone,” Lindell remembered the agents saying.

“No you are not, I’d rather be arrested, you are not going to get my phone,” he replied. Since he doesn’t have a computer, he said his phone was an essential device that he leans on to run his five businesses.

“They want people to be scared to talk to Mike Lindell,” Lindell, who relented and handed over his phone after consulting his lawyer, told The Epoch Times on Wednesday.

“You might get your phone taken at a drive-thru restaurant, you might get your door bashed in by the FBI,” he said, noting the string of FBI subpoenas for allies of former President Donald Trump reported in recent weeks.

While Lindell initially thought the FBI was interested in him as part of the House probe into the Jan. 6 Capitol breach, the agents told him they had two separate cases in which he is named.

The search warrant the FBI handed him authorized the seizure of an extensive list of information on Lindell’s phone, some of which appeared to be related to the tampering of the Dominion voting machines since Nov. 1, 2020, including information relating to the “damage to any Dominion computerized voting system” or” attempt to impair the integrity or availability” of the system.

The warrant described Peters, Lindell, Frank, and several other individuals as “co-conspirators,” citing violations of three federal offenses: 18 U.S.C. §§ 1028(a)(7), identity theft; 1030(a)(5)(A), intentional damage to a protected computer; and 371, conspiracy to commit identity theft and/or to cause intentional damage to a protected computer.

The FBI turned down Lindell’s request to back up his phone. “That was something that really upset me,” he said, adding that his last phone backup was from a couple of weeks earlier.

But the recent FBI actions, he said, won’t dissuade him from his advocacy efforts.

“The government weaponized the FBI, trying to scare me, trying to scare other people, but it didn’t change a thing,” he said. “This is Gestapo in Nazi Germany. This is what we’re up against.”

“It didn’t rattle me,” he added. “I’m not going to unsee what I’ve seen.”

Regarding his phone, Lindell is confident that the FBI will realize “there’s nothing in here.”

“I do all things by calls, I rarely text, and I never email,” he said. “So whatever they’re looking for, they’re going to be on a wild goose chase.”

Lindell’s lawyer is working to get his client’s phone back, and meanwhile, Lindell says he has already moved on.

“I’m not even thinking about that. I’m thinking of what I have to do tomorrow, the next day, and the next day,” he said. “I have three huge speeches this week: One in Omaha, Nebraska, one in Idaho, and then with the President, our real president, in Ohio,” he said, referring to Trump. The phone confiscation, he said, has given him the opportunity to tell people that without election integrity, “We lose our country.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/poli...ter-fbi-seizes-phone

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 23946 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
The agents identified themselves as the FBI. “We just wanted to talk to you,”

I don't answer questions.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15696 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fidelis Marines
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
quote:
^^^Why all the hate for Mike Lindell? While he does not seem to be very sophisticated, he's just an American living out a second chance on life and the American dream. He's certainly passionate about what he believes in, especially his faith, and he's got that right as an American, so again, why the hate?

facts

This is "one of the reasons" the left is as successful as they are. They stick together through thick or thin, and won't cede an inch.

Our side not so much, even to our own detriment

thanks, shawn
Semper Fi,
---->>> EXCUSE TYPOS<<<---

Posts: 3315 | Location: TEXAS! | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
The agents identified themselves as the FBI. “We just wanted to talk to you,”

I don't answer questions.

Yep. Never a good idea to talk to LE. Innocent or guilty.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3955 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Senior judge named as special master to review documents seized in Mar-a-Lago raid

https://www.washingtontimes.co...ster-trump-mar-lago/

A New York federal judge was appointed Thursday to serve as an independent arbitrator to decide if materials seized in the FBI’s search of President Trump’s home should be returned to him, a move that rejects the Justice Department‘s request to proceed with its investigation.

Senior Judge Raymond Dearie will serve as special master to referee the fight over the materials seized by the Justice Department and Mr. Trump, who claims the materials are protected by attorney client privilege.

U.S. District Judge Aileen Cannon, who appointed Judge Dearie, thus denied the Justice Department’s effort to resume its criminal investigation into whether Mr. Trump mishandled classified documents. Investigators’ review of the material had been temporarily halted by Judge Cannon until the special master has a chance to decide if any of the items should be barred from use by investigations in the criminal probe.

Under Judge Cannon’s decision, Judge Dearie will have until Nov. 30 to review the Trump documents.

Judge Cannon’s denial sets up a Justice Department appeal of her earlier decision, which will be heard by the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 11th Circuit 11th Circuit in Atlanta.

A Justice Department spokesperson did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

More at link.

Bio: https://www.nyed.uscourts.gov/...dge-raymond-j-dearie