SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I have a problem.. have bought multiple guns that I have yet to shoot - Anyone else?
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I have a problem.. have bought multiple guns that I have yet to shoot - Anyone else? Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I have an like new HK94 SBR that came with an auto sear, a new in box P229, a used SIG556, and a few gifted handed that I’ve never shot. That’s not so bad as the fact the majority of my collection hasn’t been shot for 10+ years. The gun thing is more of an extension of my interest in mechanical devices and pride of ownership. It’s neat to see different methods of accomplishing the same thing.

“That’s what.” - She

Posts: 332 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: June 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Snapping Twig
posted Hide Post
I have the original Miroku Browning BLR in 308, the steel receiver version. Still needs to be broken in by me. Smile Had it for years.

All the durability and accuracy of a lever action with a box magazine for spire point bullets, so the accuracy and range is equal to a bolt gun.

Posts: 2832 | Registered: May 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Why would think that having guns that you have never shot abnormal?

Your list seems a bit short but you still have time to work on it.

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First World problem. Not to worry.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo

Posts: 126 | Registered: July 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
Actually it appears it is almost exclusively an American problem.

Posts: 18069 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
I have the original Miroku Browning BLR in 308, the steel receiver version. Still needs to be broken in by me. Smile Had it for years.

All the durability and accuracy of a lever action with a box magazine for spire point bullets, so the accuracy and range is equal to a bolt gun.

They are amazingly accurate for a lever action with 1 inch groups or less at 100 yards. Mine is a 243.

I once shot a wounded deer at estimated 600 yards. We had to cross three fences so by the time we got there, the trespassers were already skinning it out. I have the bullet drop specs out to 600 yards taped to the underside of the rifle stock.

My friend knew who they were so the farmer had them arrested and their guns confiscated.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can shoot out to 100yds at my home. Usually if I get a new to me gun it is fired within hours of buying. I have one gun I have had for a couple years now an M39 that I havnt fired and that is it.

Posts: 449 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post