SIGforum
I have a problem.. have bought multiple guns that I have yet to shoot - Anyone else?

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/4200098994

April 07, 2023, 11:06 AM
jed7s9b
I have a problem.. have bought multiple guns that I have yet to shoot - Anyone else?
I have an like new HK94 SBR that came with an auto sear, a new in box P229, a used SIG556, and a few gifted handed that I’ve never shot. That’s not so bad as the fact the majority of my collection hasn’t been shot for 10+ years. The gun thing is more of an extension of my interest in mechanical devices and pride of ownership. It’s neat to see different methods of accomplishing the same thing.

“That’s what.” - She
April 07, 2023, 11:28 AM
Snapping Twig
I have the original Miroku Browning BLR in 308, the steel receiver version. Still needs to be broken in by me. Smile Had it for years.

All the durability and accuracy of a lever action with a box magazine for spire point bullets, so the accuracy and range is equal to a bolt gun.
April 07, 2023, 12:47 PM
Why would think that having guns that you have never shot abnormal?

Your list seems a bit short but you still have time to work on it.
April 07, 2023, 12:52 PM
m58
First World problem. Not to worry.

Front sight...Front sight...Front sight...Only Hits Count.
NRA Life Member
Frank John Boy -Police Lingo
April 07, 2023, 03:03 PM
sjtill
Actually it appears it is almost exclusively an American problem.

April 08, 2023, 06:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Snapping Twig:
I have the original Miroku Browning BLR in 308, the steel receiver version. Still needs to be broken in by me. Smile Had it for years.

All the durability and accuracy of a lever action with a box magazine for spire point bullets, so the accuracy and range is equal to a bolt gun.

They are amazingly accurate for a lever action with 1 inch groups or less at 100 yards. Mine is a 243.

I once shot a wounded deer at estimated 600 yards. We had to cross three fences so by the time we got there, the trespassers were already skinning it out. I have the bullet drop specs out to 600 yards taped to the underside of the rifle stock.

My friend knew who they were so the farmer had them arrested and their guns confiscated.

April 08, 2023, 07:18 AM
kyoung
I can shoot out to 100yds at my home. Usually if I get a new to me gun it is fired within hours of buying. I have one gun I have had for a couple years now an M39 that I havnt fired and that is it.