SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I imagine Obama and Biden will be in Philly this weekend trying to pull a rabbit out of the Democrat hat..

We don't see them here in the West but I can imagine the TV adds running hourly in PA for candidates must be over the top.

Posts: 1453 | Location: Western WA | Registered: September 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Don't need to be a SF member as long as I to know that commenting on appearances demonstrates both a lack of substance and a lack of (poster) character... thus such comments are not welcome.

Yes, TV ads here in PA are over the top in their multitude and the ridiculous lies that the Dems are spreading.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2PAK:
I imagine Obama and Biden will be in Philly this weekend trying to pull a rabbit out of the Democrat hat..

They’re both going to be in Philadelphia tomorrow (Sat 11/5)

Seems like a desperation move when you have to drag out Barry to beg people to vote in a very blue city.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems like a desperation move when you have to drag out Barry to beg people to vote in a very blue city.

They clearly believe the race boils down to turnout. Not policies, not some inspiring idea, but simply getting the loyal to the polls somehow.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It’s sign from God!

He’s saying “Get this bum OUTTA here!” Big Grin

Fetterman in Philly Saturday

I can confirm it’s pretty windy in PA today, trying to clean up leaves and they’re blowing all over the freaking place.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16704 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Maybe that Grand Old Flag recoils from Communists as a vampire would from a cross? Big Grin

Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
And in other PA election news:

The Pennsylvania Department of State issued a memo on Friday telling election officials in all counties that a "widespread outage" is impacting Statewide Uniform Registry of Electors (SURE) services. This means that the voter databases, as maintained by the state, is essentially non-functioning as election day approaches.

SURE is the state-wide system to maintain accurate voting records that county election officials can rely on when managing and facilitating polling places in their counties.

quick image upload

Link:
https://thepostmillennial.com/...s-election-day-nears

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Just incredible.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Systems fail and not everything that happens is caused purposefully.

About this time three days from now, the polls will begin closing on the East Coast. I suggest we do our best to maintain an even strain in the leadup.

Posts: 107610 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Hanlon's razor is a saying that reads:

“Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.”

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Well, there sure is a lot of stupid lately. Though I suppose that is the natural state of things today.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
John Fetterman malfunctions again.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It BETTER be like Oz 65% and Fetterman 35% by the time they start announcing winners.

My God, this man cannot serve in the Senate

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, yeah, this phony cunt really loves her country, doesn't she?

Meddling Oprah sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong

Oprah: "Vegetables are good for you, so go vote for one!"

She likes rational, pragmatic sounding physicians on her show but, when their politics comes out, she works hard to put some distance between them. First Dr Phil, now Dr Oz. Its you Oprah.

Posts: 14657 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
It will be a razor thin margin hopefully in Oz’s favor, them mail in ballots will cut Oz’s lead.

Posts: 2778 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Barring any damaged water pipes, I don't see this race being close.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
It will be a razor thin margin hopefully in Oz’s favor, them mail in ballots will cut Oz’s lead.

Oh ye of little faith

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
What is your problem?

You read the pages of this forum just about every day. You know my attitude towards these gloom-and-doom predictions.

The election is day after tomorrow. Can you wait to be miserable until then?

Posts: 107610 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:

My God, this man cannot serve in the Senate

He won't. I'm certain the idea is (IF they can cheat enough to get him elected) he would step down almost immediately. Or, they would go the Ruth Bader Ginsburger route, and have his staff do all the 'Senator Stuff' while Fetterman is locked in a dark room far from the media and public with somebody constantly wiping the drool off his face. . .

Heck, that is what they are doing with POTATUS - if they can do this with a president, a senator would be child's play.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post