SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mehmet Oz is running for US Senate in my state Login/Join 
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Holy Moly Eek

Get ready to say "Senator Oz" after November 8th

Don Lemon Asks John Fetterman About Inflation

He's like the smartest demorrhoid ever.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34132 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
FWIW, SCOTUS just explicitly ordered Pennsylvania (and New Jersey, and Delaware, and the U.S. Virgin Islands) to NOT count absentee ballots that are undated or improperly dated. The Republican plaintiff still got screwed out of winning the election, but election law "technicalities" still count AS law.

http://www.reuters.com/legal/u...ots-case-2022-10-11/

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Frankly, I'm amazed this is the best both parties could come up with, TV quack doctor, and a potato. I can't wait for the election to be over, and my feeds can stop being filled with the race between these two.

Of course I have a sneaking suspicion that regardless of who wins, we'll not hear the end of it.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17005 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Yes, "hide post" is the only thing that made that weird video clip stop trying to float on top of the thread.

After Dr. Oz wins (and handily I think now), I can't wait to see the giant Democrat circular firing squad form where they all point fingers and shriek and moan that he should have been removed and replaced.

ESPECIALLY if this comes down to who controls the Senate. If it turns out that Fetterman losing gives control back to the Republicans, the shit is going to hit that fan, BIGLY. Big Grin

Posts: 33845 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
That disastrous debate sunk Fetterman

Let's hope that all the early voting that was done for him will be overcome by a huge turnout next week:

Oz takes the LEAD over Fetterman by two points with five days to go

Posts: 33845 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I am amazed that anyone with 2 connected brain cells would even consider voting for Fetterman. Dr. Oz may not be perfect, but he is way better than that bumbling vegetable.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
American Leftists will vote for anyone or anything with a (D) next to its name.

Posts: 107685 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
My God Eek

Look at everyone's faces all around him.

This is complete abuse to allow him out there:

Something Something Football

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I won’t knock Fetterman about his cognitive function damage, but I will say that before the stroke he was a poster boy for TDS. That alone disqualified him,

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31469 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And yet, he will get tens of thousands of votes.

Anything with a (D), doesn't matter if it's a walking vegetable. They do not care. It's all about putting leftists in power.

delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Goes to show Leftists don’t care about the people. They care about the agenda.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29722 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
You would think there would be a lot of moderates put off by Fetterman still running. I've heard a number of people talk how they think his family is no good because they are allowing him to stay in the election.

Posts: 10188 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, yeah, this phony cunt really loves her country, doesn't she?

Meddling Oprah sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong

Oprah: "Vegetables are good for you, so go vote for one!"

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Oh, yeah, this phony cunt really loves her country, doesn't she?

Meddling Oprah sticks her nose in where it doesn't belong

Oprah: "Vegetables are good for you, so go vote for one!"

Backstabbing POS

I had a feeling she would do that.

They are FRANTIC to hold onto control of the Senate

Not going happen.

Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
God willing.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Somehow I don't think Oprah's endorsement is going to do Bater O'Rourke any good in Texas. There are too many women here who are responsible for making sure the bills get paid every month.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7321 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Bet you a stanky old cotton hoodie that Barrack or Michelle placed a call to Oprah with a special request for her to endorse Fetterman.

Posts: 283 | Location: Central PA | Registered: November 11, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anybody else think, that Fetterman looks like Billy Bob Thornton's role in Slingblade ?

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Anybody else think, that Fetterman looks like Billy Bob Thornton's role in Slingblade ?
I don't know. Let's ask.

Guys, does anyone care to comment on Fetterman's appearance?