SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall
Page 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 103
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

US Embassy Alerts All Americans To Depart Afghanistan "Immediately" As More Provincial Capitals Fall Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Yep... The distractions have come on full speed:
A hurricane!
Floods on the east coast!
COVID!
Climate change!
Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16004 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
First commercial flight with U.S. and other nationalities on board were finally allowed to depart by the Taliban.

My questions include; what exactly did the Biden administration concede to make this happen? Money? Aid Commitments? Full recognition of the legitimacy of their government? Release of Gitmo detainees? Everything above?

How many U.S. citizens and SIV applicants have been accounted for? Have all the U.S. children in country been accounted for?

[note: pics and hyperlinks at the linked article]

------------------------------

Commercial flight carrying westerners lands in Doha after leaving Kabul

A Qatar Airways flight carrying humanitarian aid has arrived in Kabul and left with Americans and other foreign nationals on board on Thursday.

Amar Mehta
News reporter @Amarjournalist_
Thursday 9 September 2021 18:02, UK

A commercial flight carrying 200 Americans and other civilians has landed in Qatar after leaving from Kabul.

The Qatar Airways flight to Doha took off from Kabul airport - which officials say is 90% operational and is the first of several scheduled to leave.

Americans, green card holders and other nationalities including Germans, Hungarians and Canadians were on board the flight, a senior US official told the Associated Press.

Ahead of the flight Mutlaq bin Majed al Qahtani, a Qatari special envoy, said: "Call it what you want, a charter or a commercial flight, everyone has tickets and boarding passes," adding that another commercial flight would take off on Friday.

"Hopefully, life is becoming normal in Afghanistan."

The flight is the first time Americans have been allowed to leave since the US military left Afghanistan at the end of August, ending the 20-year long war.

Since forces left the United Kingdom and other Western powers have been attempting to find a way for those stuck in the country to leave.

The British government created a scheme to allow former employees the right to relocate to Britain and many were rescued via this policy on evacuation flights.

But a lot of people either had not yet received a reply to their application, had their application rejected or had been accepted but could not make it to the airport.

On Wednesday, a former Afghan interpreter revealed that at least 400 Afghan special forces trained by the UK are in hiding in Afghanistan and are desperate to escape to Britain.

Rafi Hottak, 35, who used to work with British special forces in Afghanistan and now lives in Birmingham, said he is compiling a list of names of elite commandos wanting help and plans to present it to ministers.

"They've served the British government for 20 years, they deserve a life without fear of being killed," he said.

On Tuesday, the Taliban announced a caretaker government, which didn't feature any women and included several old-guard members - including Sirajuddin Haqqani, who is on the FBI's most-wanted list.

As the new caretaker government takes charge, former Afghan President Ashraf Ghani apologised on Wednesday for the abrupt fall of his government.

Mr Ghani fled Kabul as Taliban forces closed in on Kabul last month and in a statement on Twitter, he said he left at the urging of his security team - who told him that if he stayed there was a risk "the same horrific street-to-street fighting the city had suffered during the Civil War of the 1990s."

"Leaving Kabul was the most difficult decision of my life, but I believed it was the only way to keep the guns silent and save Kabul and her 6 million citizens," he said.

Mr Ghani, who was a World Bank official, dismissed reports that he had left with millions of dollars in cash as "completely and categorically false."

"Corruption is a plague that has crippled our country for decades and fighting corruption has been a central focus of my efforts as president," he said, adding that he and his Lebanese-born wife were "scrupulous in our personal finances."

China's foreign minister Wang Yi said Beijing would provide 200 million yuan (£XX million) worth of grain, winter supplies, vaccines and medicine to Kabul. He added that an initial batch of 3 million COVID-19 vaccines for Afghan people had already been donated. Mr Yi added that the United States and its allies have more of a duty to supply economic and humanitarian aid to Afghanistan than any other country. (my emphasis added)

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And thus begins the cover-ups......

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a funny feeling that the next 24 hours are going to be interesting....

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8321 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A week old but, some insight into the difficulties that State Dept created and some of the outside the norm efforts to get American's out of Afghanistan. As people return and settle-down, more and more stories like this will come to light. The news and mass media aren't going to be able to keep a lid on this.

For these Marines, a constant rush to zero hour to rescue stranded Americans
quote:
On Monday afternoon, that mission went from dire and dangerous to clandestine for the hundreds of U.S. citizens and thousands of green card holders and journalists left stranded when the last military plane exited the airport in Kabul.

“The situation as of Monday is gut-wrenching,” said Myers. The Virginia native was part of the American response to the terrorist attacks in Benghazi and the rescue of Capt. Scott O'Grady from Bosnia.

Myers's last assignment before he retired last year was as an intelligence officer under Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Mark Milley.

Myers has been working with two other retired Marines, Katy Garroway of Maryland and Rico Reyes of Texas. In the final grim 12 hours in Kabul, no matter what anyone in military leadership or President Joe Biden said, no Americans who reached the airport were able to get out, Myers said.

“Within that last 12 hours, I had four buses of American citizens outside the gate," he said. "They were mostly pregnant women and babies, including a child with spina bifida, just all packed together waiting at the gate.”

Myers said his team paid off the Taliban with a big bribe to allow their buses to go through. “They got to the gate, and there was an aid organization that was supposed to meet us with representatives, with the rosters, and to tell the Taliban to expect them.”

The aid organization didn’t show up.

“I, in panic mode, called, and called, and called all my Marine networks, I got the number for one of the top commanders down there explained the situation and we got in a big argument when he told me the Taliban makes the calls down here,” said Myers.

They never got out.

No Americans were able to get out on the last five jets to leave Afghanistan, as Gen. Frank McKenzie, head of the U.S. Central Command, confirmed on Tuesday. He said that Americans tried desperately to get to the Kabul airport for the final evacuations but could not.

Myers spoke to the Washington Examiner from Germany after Biden proclaimed the withdrawal “an extraordinary success.”

He says what happened in the closing days in Afghanistan is not what any type of success looks like. Based on what he saw, he disbelieves Biden's claim that 90% of the people who wanted to leave did so.

Myers said what increasingly frustrated them in the weeks and days leading up to the final evacuation was the U.S government repeatedly saying anybody could get out if they want to with the procedures they had in place. “But the fact of the matter is, we could not get anybody through that wall. We could not get anybody through the wall,” he repeats in frustration.

“I even resorted to sending American citizens down to a certain spot. Then I would send them an overhead photo of where they needed to be to meet our network of Marines.”

He told one desperate 17-year-old boy to wear a white shirt with a pink bandana. “So, he went to that spot and he stood there. And then, I coordinated with the Marines inside the wire. When they saw him, he ran and jumped into the sewage canal, full of feces, swam across it, run up, showed his passport, and they pulled him over the wall,” he explained.

“He was a U.S. citizen. That's how desperate we were to get people over the wall.”

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Hmmm: Biden won't speak publicly on 9/11 anniversary
ED MORRISSEY Sep 10, 2021 11:01 AM ET

So much for that “Mission Accomplished” moment Joe Biden wanted. The twentieth anniversary of 9/11 will come and go tomorrow without any live presidential remarks, CNN reported yesterday from sources within the White House. That looks like a major change in strategy, likely a belated acknowledgment of the craven debacle Biden created in our exit from Afghanistan:

quote:
Biden is not planning to deliver major public remarks to mark the 20th anniversary; instead, his events on Saturday will include laying wreaths and observing moments of silence alongside his predecessors. He will appear in a video produced by the White House reflecting on the attacks that is expected to be released on Saturday morning.

Aides had contemplated an address, but ultimately decided against a speech pegged to the infamous date in history. Biden’s muted presence on the anniversary reflects a shift that has occurred over time, as leaders who served in the years after the attack found themselves caught, often against their best laid plans, in its lingering effects. …

For Biden, the 20th anniversary of 9/11 is a moment to reflect and remember, briefly, the unity of spirit that existed in the aftermath. Yet embedded within Biden’s commemoration of the attacks is a desire to move past them, as threats evolve elsewhere and the conflicts borne from that day outlast their objectives.

Er … suuuuuuure. Does anyone doubt for a hot second that Biden would have skipped live remarks tomorrow had his withdrawal matched Biden’s fantasy of it? Biden would have flown to the podium to declare a successful end to the “forever wars” and covered himself in glory. That’s why he moved the date up to August 31 after initially setting it for September 11 — to allow himself the time to build that “mission accomplished” argument.

As it stands, however, Biden’s mission was not only not accomplished, it’s become a disaster. Biden abandoned Americans in Afghanistan in his mad rush to the exits despite promising to stick around until they all got out. All Biden cared about was getting the military out in order to stick the landing on a victory lap on the anniversary of 9/11. He pulled them out first rather than ramping up civilian evacuations while we still controlled Kabul, Bagram, and other major cities through the Afghan army. Biden then had to dispatch five thousands troops back to the Kabul airport just to secure it alone as a point of egress, and told Americans to find their way to the airport on their own.

On top of that, the victory lap would have had to acknowledge that Biden’s incompetence has put Afghanistan back in the hands of the Taliban. The Haqqanis, close allies to 9/11 perpetrators al-Qaeda, now control the country’s security forces. Women and journalists are once again being beaten in the street, and the best his State Department can offer in response is a lame lament about the Taliban’s lack of gender diversity. Meanwhile, Americans remain trapped in Afghanistan, and the Biden administration can’t even say for sure how many there are — and shamefully keep excluding legal permanent residents from those totals.

Small wonder that Biden won’t show up to speak on 9/11 after the disgrace of the last few weeks. There aren’t many presidents who can spike the ball after losing the game on a safety and make it look like victory.

https://hotair.com/ed-morrisse...-anniversary-n414984

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ok. So what will we have a rehearsed Biden infomerical at half time of the Notre Dame game???

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted Hide Post
I can only hope there is a special place in hell for both Nidal Hasan, President Biden, and those in his administration.

[note: video and hyperlinks at linked article]

-----------------------

Fort Hood shooter congratulates Taliban from death row

By Tyler O'Neil | Fox News

Hasan: "I pray to Allah that He helps you implement Shariah Law fully, correctly, and fairly."

Nidal Hasan, the radical Islamic terrorist who murdered 13 people at Fort Hood in 2009, wrote a letter from death row, congratulating the Taliban as the terrorist group took control of Afghanistan.

In the letter – which Hasan's attorney, retired Army Col. John Galligan, provided to Fox News – Hasan triumphantly declared, "We Have Won!!!" Hasan, who fatally injured 13 and wounded more than 30 others, wrote the letter from death row at Fort Leavenworth Prison.

"All-Praises be to All-Mighty Allah! Congratulations on your victory over those who hate for the Laws of All-Mighty God to be supreme on the land," Hasan wrote in a message he directed Galligan to forward to Taliban leadership.

"I pray to Allah that He helps you implement Shariah Law fully, correctly, and fairly," Hasan added. Shariah refers to Islamic law, interpretations of which vary widely. Extremists like Hasan and the Taliban interpret Shariah harshly, rejecting many modern conceptions of human rights, especially women's rights and religious freedom.

"We must learn from the nations of the past and not let our wretchedness overcome us thus earning His (God's) wrath," Hasan added. "It is to All-Mighty God we give thanks!"

"The letter from my client Major Nidal Hasan does not come as any surprise – it reflects the deeply held convictions he has for his Islamic faith and his perceived value of Sharia Law," Galligan told Fox News in a statement on Wednesday. "I believe he is pleased to see that the Biden Administration is now seemingly willing to engage with the Taliban as de facto government in Afghanistan."

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said the Biden Administration was in "no rush" to recognize the newly-formed Taliban government in Afghanistan, but she hinted that the administration would seriously consider it, depending on the Taliban's actions.

"There's no rush to recognition, and that will be planned dependent on what steps the Taliban takes," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said Tuesday. "The world will be watching whether they allow for American citizens, whether they allow individuals to leave who want to, and how they treat women and girls around the country."

Hasan's lawyer mocked the Biden administration.

"While Major Hasan has not changed his opinions about the Taliban, it would appear President Biden has done a complete about-face," Galligan quipped.

Biden faces harsh criticism for sticking to his August 31 deadline for the full withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan, despite knowingly leaving many Americans behind.

Survivors of the Fort Hood shooting did not take kindly to Hasan's letter.

Former Staff Sgt. Alonzo Lunsford, who survived getting shot seven times and grazed in the head, responded to the letter in an interview with Fox News on Wednesday.

"My response to him, personally, is I give all my praises to my God who taught me to be a forgiving person," Lunsford said. "Allah is not the one who still has him taking in oxygen right now. Allah is not the one who spared his life. Allah is not the one who stopped me from wrapping my hands around his neck when I was less than three feet away from him in the court room."

"He needs to be thankful that he is alive. He needs to be thankful that we did not try him according to Shariah Law," Lunsford continued.

The survivor noted that Shariah Law carries harsh punishments for "people that are blasphemous, people that lie, people who do the things that he did, which are against the true teachings of the Quran. I happen to be fortunate enough to have read the Quran."

"His statement is not only poking the bear, but he’s trying to awaken a sleeping giant," Lunsford added, referencing "the true wrath of our beloved United States of America."

Former Sgt. Howard Ray, a witness to the Fort Hood attack who helped get people to safety as Hasan shot at him, said Hasan's letter to the Taliban should serve as a reminder that radical Islamic terrorism is still a threat.

"I think it's a stark reminder that terrorism is still alive, obviously abroad and here at home," Ray told Fox News on Wednesday. He said Nadal Hasan's decision to embrace the Taliban is not a surprise, but it does represent a "manifestation" of a broader threat.

"Frankly, it kind of worries me because Islamic extremists, they hold on to that," Ray noted. "Is that a call to others to maybe initiate something here at home? I think it has that potential."

Ray faulted the Biden administration for being "ill-equipped," not "ready to deal with" the broader threat of terrorism.

"Just look at November 5, 2009, we're coming up on the 20th anniversary of 9/11," he said. "It just takes the will of a few select people to destroy the lives of others."

While Ray warned about the threat of radical Islamic terrorism, he argued that "it's not the people who understand religion for what it's supposed to be. It's those who take extreme positions and then act on those extreme ideologies that we have to worry about."

He said the anniversary of 9/11 is "a time to reflect on those who've lost their lives but we need to constantly remember what it was that drove those people to do those heinous acts, and it was in this case Islamic extremism. We need to keep a watchful eye on that."

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Afghan evacuee flights to US halted after measles cases among recent arrivals

The White House said on Friday that the U.S. has temporarily suspended flights of Afghan evacuees into the country after four measles cases among recent arrivals -- in a move it described as "out of an abundance of caution."

"‘Operation Allies Welcome’ flights into the United States have been temporarily paused at the request of the [Centers for Disease Control] and out of an abundance of caution because of four diagnosed cases of measles among Afghans who recently arrived in the United States," White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki told reporters.

FORT MCCOY HIT BY MEASLES CASE AMID AFGHAN REFUGEE RESETTLEMENT EFFORT

She said that individuals are being quarantined and that the CDC has begun full contact tracing. Additionally, all arriving Afghans are required to be vaccinated from the disease as a condition of entry into the U.S.

The Associated Press had earlier reported that a ""health safety concerns" had shut down flights out of Qatar and Germany. There are nearly 10,000 evacuees at the U.S. military base in Ramstein, Germany.

Fox News first reported on Tuesday that Fort McCoy Army Base in Wisconsin, one of a number of bases involved in processing Afghan refugees, had identified a case of the measles. An internal government email, viewed by Fox News, said that the base confirmed a case of the measles on Sunday.

BIDEN'S AFGHAN REFUGEE REQUEST SPARKS CONSERVATIVE FEARS OF ‘UNLIMITED GREEN CARDS’

"All those who had been in contact with the infected person at base have been isolated, and post-exposure prophylaxis and inoculations are in process," the notice said.

Separately, a senior U.S. government official confirmed to Fox News that officials identified a single measles case as part of what they called a robust health screening process.

Exclusive look at Afghan refugee screening process in EuropeVideo
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) describes measles as a "highly contagious" virus that can be spread by coughing, sneezing, and by people breathing contaminated air or touching infected surfaces and then their faces.

It says that the virus is so contagious that if one person has it, up to 90% of the people close to that person who are not immune will also be infected, and that the virus can live for up to two hours in an airspace even after an infected person leaves the area.

PENTAGON OPENS UP MORE MILITARY BASES IN US TO HOLD AFGHAN REFUGEES

According to the CDC, Afghanistan has the seventh highest number of measles cases in the world.

On Friday, Psaki said that the U.S. is also exploring efforts to vaccinate evacuees while they are still overseas.

How nice. What robust screening. It is not like measles is hard to diagnose.

LINK: https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-qatar-health-safety

Posts: 17175 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Afghans marching in Kabul. All goes good until 7'50"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...utm_medium=copy_link

Posts: 19502 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The irony of measles amidst all this Covid shit. Wink

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Afghans marching in Kabul. All goes good until 7'50"

https://www.instagram.com/tv/C...utm_medium=copy_link
I just wonder where all those projectiles landed??? Pure physics...what goes up, must come down.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11052 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Biden droned the wrong guy, innocent aid worker killed in Kabul strike: NYT

A US airstrike in Kabul against a supposed Islamic State bomber actually killed an innocent man who worked for a US aid group and his family, according to newly published testimony and footage — raising the specter that the Pentagon lied to the public about the strike.

The reported case of mistaken identity also further tars President Biden for his chaotic pullout of US troops from Afghanistan, which left behind hundreds of US citizens and thousands of at-risk Afghans.

Zemari Ahmadi and nine members of his family, including seven children, were killed in the airstrike on Aug. 29, one day before the final US evacuation flights from Kabul, his brother Romal Ahmadi told the New York Times.

More....
https://nypost.com/2021/09/10/...campaign=android_nyp

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oopsie. There goes that 9/11-eve press release they did this for.

Posts: 107254 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
I can’t believe they are just popping off rounds like that! No ammo shortage over there it seems.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21075 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Ooppsie is right.

And now Secretary of Defense Austin Warns of Potential Al Qaeda Resurgence.

Hey there Lloyd, you proud of yourself now buddy.
Did a bang up job there with Milley and Joe, got us out of Afghanistan.
How long before Afghanistan style terrorism reappears on our home land?

Joe Biden vaporized an innocent family of 9 to divert attention from Terrorist attack against U.S. Marines…
Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden won't be speaking on 09/11. But the Taliban will. The Taliban is holding a press conference on 09/11 to announce their new government. The international press has been invited. This is by design. The Taliban picked the date as an "up yours America" insult for maximum embarrassment for the U.S.

Biden is a demented idiot who is beneath contempt.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fed161:
Biden won't be speaking on 09/11. But the Taliban will. The Taliban is holding a press conference on 09/11 to announce their new government. The international press has been invited. This is by design. The Taliban picked the date as an "up yours America" insult for maximum embarrassment for the U.S.

Biden is a demented idiot who is beneath contempt.
They've supposedly postponed it

"The Taliban have cancelled the inauguration ceremony of their newly formed interim government in Afghanistan after being pressured against it by allies, reports said."

https://www.indiatoday.in/worl...1-1851629-2021-09-11

Posts: 4006 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Biden droned the wrong guy, innocent aid worker killed in Kabul strike: NYT

A US airstrike in Kabul against a supposed Islamic State bomber actually killed an innocent man who worked for a US aid group and his family, according to newly published testimony and footage — raising the specter that the Pentagon lied to the public about the strike.

Could've sworn Joe was full of conviction and certainty when he told us that our Over-the-Horizon strike capability was ready and willing for retribution. Roll Eyes The dumbs hits advising him didn't tell him you need eyes on the ground to nail a target...its not quite like Jason Bourne
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
I can’t believe they are just popping off rounds like that! No ammo shortage over there it seems.

You know once one guy's finger gets that itch and cranks one off, everyone else has to join-in; its mandatory, all magazines MUST be emptied, no halfsies in this crew.

Posts: 14571 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Mujahadogs be Talibarking.

One starts, they all go off.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post