SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
Every time I see another article on this bullshit I hear the Benny Hill theme in my head. Big Grin

Posts: 13830 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...sey-ford-legal-team/

A woman accusing Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D-VA) of sexual assault has hired the law firm that represented Christine Blasey Ford, the California psychology professor who brought forth a decades-old and uncorroborated claim of sexual misconduct against then-Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

According to the Associated Press, the woman has retained Washington, D.C., law firm Katz Marshall & Banks and is consulting with the firm about next steps, citing a person close to the legal team who was not authorized to speak publicly and spoke on the condition of anonymity. One of the firm’s founding partners, Debra Katz, represented Ford, who accused Kavanaugh of sexually assaulting her decades ago when they were teenagers. Kavanaugh denied the allegation and later was confirmed to the court.

If Northam were to resign and Fairfax was not in a position to assume the office, the governorship would go to the Democrat attorney general, a set of dominoes that has unleashed chaos in Virginia’s capital.

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
RE: sdy's post above -

1. Love to see them not only eating their own, but making money doing it.

2. Wouldn't it be funny if we suddenly discovered that there was a skeleton or five in the attorney general's closet?

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
2. Wouldn't it be funny if we suddenly discovered that there was a skeleton or five in the attorney general's closet?
You can bet there are folks out there looking into just that. And yes, that would be the icing on this cake.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
BELIEVE ALL WAMMEN!!

Hang on. Layin' down mad tracks for the guv.

Break it out, guv. We gotcha! Let's see that smooth moonwalk! G'head, babe! The wife ain't around!

Posts: 109057 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I didn't catch this until today, but Governor Moonwalk's wife is literally face-palming right behind him at that press conference!

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Governor Moonwalk...lol

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29906 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ool-presser-n2540807

The Eastern Virginia Medical School held a press conference Tuesday to address the racist photo that was discovered in their 1984 yearbook.

How did that photo get published in the first place? EVMS plans to find out, via investigations led by a community advisory board and an outside law firm.

"It will be an independent and transparent investigation," President Richard V. Homan promised. "We are committed to finding the truth."

The president said he's seen other photos from past EVMS yearbooks that are "shockingly abhorrent" and "antithetical" to the school's mission. Asked how many racist photos he's found, Homan could not say.

The school is "acutely hurt" by the events which occurred, he said, but they are more concerned for how the controversy will affect minorities in the community.

"The emotional wounds they endure are enormous," he acknowledged, before expressing his "sincere apologies."

The board noted their efforts to improve minority relations. They are working to diversify staff, help African American students excel, and are having their staff routinely undergo "implicit bias training."

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It was 35 years ago.

Just thought I'd point that out.

Might be an important detail, somehow.

Posts: 109057 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
It was 35 years ago.

I’m with you and one reason I find it interesting that the world is all spun up over something that happened that long ago. To me that’s past the statute of limitations.

For me, the issue is the abortion comments.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
"implicit bias training."

Meaning: "You are screwed any way you turn, cracka."

IMPLICIT!

Don't even try to explain and worm your way out!

IMPLICIT! Eek Eek

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11210 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
I hate these people. I truly hate them. It isn't because of some stupid photo taken 35 years ago. It is because these people are barbaric. Indeed, calling them barbaric is an insult to barbarians. The very idea of abortion, and allowing innocent born children to die. These sick individuals consider humans animals. It's all about eating and drinking and sex, sex sex. But I tell you this, animals are more civilized than these people.

If a monkey gives birth and her baby dies, she will carry it with her for days trying to nurse it. That's how important life is to a monkey.

If a dog gives birth and a pup dies, the mother will lick it endlessly trying to revive it. That's how important life is to a dog.

If a baby elephant dies, the whole troop will mourn and try and protect it and revive it. That's how important life is to an elephant.

If a whale gives birth and the calf dies, the mother will starve herself to push her dead baby for days, and weeks, on end, to the surface so it can get air. That's how important life is to a whale.

If you molest a paper wasp's nest, the whole of it will attack you to protect the unborn. That's how precious life is to a bug.

But these sick individuals advocate killing their own children, and letting them die, for the most transient of reasons. These people are not just sub-human, they are sub-animal. They are less than bugs.

I hope God brings calamity on them, to the point they repent or die. If I were to die as collateral damage when God exacts his justice, then I'll die praising God for ridding the earth of these scum.

All this crap about loving the sinner and hating the sin. Yeah, when someone is a drug addict or adulterer. But killing children is different. "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked,
And the one who loves violence His soul hates." Psalm 11:5. I hate these people, too.

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Funny to see them turn on each other.

Crack open a cold one fellas, sit back, and watch the show...

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:
I’m with you and one reason I find it interesting that the world is all spun up over something that happened that long ago. To me that’s past the statute of limitations.

There is no statute of limitations on forcible sodomy in Virginia.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32012 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
I posted this in the Resignation Poll thread, but it is really more relavent to this thread.

If you look at the Campaign Finance Disclosure reports for the various Democratic candidates around the state of Virginia, you'll see contributions from Planned Parenthood of Virginia PAC. If you pull up the Large Contribution reports (over $10K) for Planned Parenthood of Virginia PAC, you'll see the bulk of their money is coming from New York City.

Coincidence????

Remember when you continue to throw money at elections the way Michael Bloomberg has done for the Democrats in Virginia, eventually you end up electing the best candidates money can buy.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was 35 years ago.

Liberal hysteria is timeless. Because, you know, everything they do is historic.

Posts: 27302 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
It was 35 years ago.

Not when they are committed to finding the truth.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:
I hate these people. I truly hate them. It isn't because of some stupid photo taken 35 years ago. It is because these people are barbaric. Indeed, calling them barbaric is an insult to barbarians. The very idea of abortion, and allowing innocent born children to die. These sick individuals consider humans animals. It's all about eating and drinking and sex, sex sex. But I tell you this, animals are more civilized than these people.

If a monkey gives birth and her baby dies, she will carry it with her for days trying to nurse it. That's how important life is to a monkey.

If a dog gives birth and a pup dies, the mother will lick it endlessly trying to revive it. That's how important life is to a dog.

If a baby elephant dies, the whole troop will mourn and try and protect it and revive it. That's how important life is to an elephant.

If a whale gives birth and the calf dies, the mother will starve herself to push her dead baby for days, and weeks, on end, to the surface so it can get air. That's how important life is to a whale.

If you molest a paper wasp's nest, the whole of it will attack you to protect the unborn. That's how precious life is to a bug.

But these sick individuals advocate killing their own children, and letting them die, for the most transient of reasons. These people are not just sub-human, they are sub-animal. They are less than bugs.

I hope God brings calamity on them, to the point they repent or die. If I were to die as collateral damage when God exacts his justice, then I'll die praising God for ridding the earth of these scum.

All this crap about loving the sinner and hating the sin. Yeah, when someone is a drug addict or adulterer. But killing children is different. "The Lord tests the righteous and the wicked,
And the one who loves violence His soul hates." Psalm 11:5. I hate these people, too.

This is one of the most truthful and sobering posts I have ever seen on SIGForum in a long while...it's easy for us to look at the clownlike activity that surrounds events such as these and see the often funny irony of it all (I'm as guilty as anybody)...but Micropterus's post pulls things back around to the most important and sad issue...what these goddamned people will do and support. Frown

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10592 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Micropterus:

One of the best posts I’ve ever read. Violence in the womb.....

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 4012 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Report This Post