SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Kurt Schlichter:

“As a man, I feel very comfortable telling women that they can’t murder their babies.

I will never be impregnated, or carry a baby, nor give birth, and yet I am still going to demand that no one murder a child.

Yeah, I know a lot of liberals insist that because I identify as male, I can’t have an opinion on the subject of murdering babies, but I do have an opinion, and it is that we should not legalize the murder of babies.

Call it “male privilege” if you wish, but I’m sticking with my firm “No killing babies” position…”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/t...-n2540715%3famp=true

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Thank you, Mr. Schlichter.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
I agree with Mr. Schlichter, but infanticide doesn't seem to be an issue in this now. Anyway, the bill was killed in committee.

It's now all about political correctness in one form or another. They are all pointing fingers and virtue signaling like there's no tomorrow.

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15484 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Apparently a woman's right to choose has become a woman's right to kill. This is what the Democrats consider progress.

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyway, the bill was killed in committee

Maybe it would have been more accurate to say it was aborted before it could completely come to term...fuck the murdering scum.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
quote:
Anyway, the bill was killed in committee

Maybe it would have been more accurate to say it was aborted before it could completely come to term...fuck the murdering scum.

The only reason it was killed in committee is that the Republicans still control the House of Delegates. The Democrats are one vote short. They only need to flip one more seat and then NOVA owns Virginia and the Dems control the House of Delegates as well as the Governor.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
from a statement from Justin Fairfax office:

- after facts consistent w denial,
- absence of any evidence,
- significant red flags and inconsistencies,

the WaPo decided not to publish the story

Contrast that to the WaPo treatment of Brett Kavanaugh

The Post has come out and refuted the statement from Fairfax, but they still didn't run a story. Too important to run cover because of his party.

'All women must be believed'...Unless they have a (D) next to their name.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.2c7ca68fb681

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
yes, we will see the first impact of all this in November 2019.

Virginia House of Delegates election (currently 51 REPs / 49 DEMs

2017 election was a disaster for REPs. 15 state House seats that had been held by REPs went to DEMs.

Also in November 2019, there will be elections for Virginia senate

Currently 21 REPs // 19 DEMs

The last VA senate election was in 2015.

Let's hope all of this exposure of "who the DEMS really are" will push the House and Senate back to strong REP.

Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Whoa, whoa whoa! The Post is questioning the word of a woman alleging sexual assault? After a "thorough investigation" was performed? Sounds a little familiar to a recent attempt of a public lynching.

What about "Me too"? The leftists now want to believe which women to believe I guess.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
^^^^^^

Whoa, whoa whoa! The Post is questioning the word of a woman alleging sexual assault? After a "thorough investigation" was performed? Sounds a little familiar to a recent attempt of a public lynching.

What about "Me too"? The leftists now want to believe which women to believe I guess.

Yep.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
Is Blazie Ford still available?, I’m sure she could be recruited, for the right amount. Plus the Dems already love her and would have a hard time saying she was a liar.

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Report This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just setting up Herring for his Governor spot

Herring?

They are going to have to settle for a fish?

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Report This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
This guy is a BUFFOON.

I saw a tweet that said something like "That was a very Leslie Nielsen-esque press conference!" Eek

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Reminder, here's a 2017 ad against Northam's GOP opponent Ed Gillespie --

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqxrYbdU7_Y

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Apparently a woman's right to choose has become a woman's right to kill...

That's what it has always been. They're just trying to take the level of depravity that has become acceptable and stretch the boundaries to new lows.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
These jokers sure have painted themselves into a corner, have they not?

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
The WaPo article that bama posted above puts Justin Fairfax in a difficult position.

WaPo did not name the woman making the sexual assault claim in their article.

But the article explicitly said the woman claimed Fairfax forced her into oral sex that left her crying and shaken.

Since from other reports, it is known that the woman is Vanessa Tyson, this sets up a specific charge by a known person.

Vanessa Tyson is going to get the public attention she asked for, whether she wants that attention now or not.

Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
It appears the #MeToo movement is falling victim to the #NotHim movement.

Posts: 6475 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Report This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Politically crippled governor, potentially politically crippled lieutenant governor...who's next in line under the Virginia Constitution, and what's their story?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Politically crippled governor, potentially politically crippled lieutenant governor...who's next in line under the Virginia Constitution, and what's their story?

My wife (a lib that doesn't mind my guns, sports cars, and bullet bikes) is asking the same question. This whole situation is getting funny as hell. Even level headed libs are questioning where this PC shit is headed.

Posts: 7553 | Registered: October 31, 2008Report This Post