SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
So who's foruth in line for the governor's position? Probably should start looking into their background now.

I think it's actually a Republican.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Gearhounds, very good question! I’ve been wondering the same thing. Such behavior would be labeled “Trumpian” or possibly “fascist” and probably delt with quickly. The Dems have created a zero tolerance, zero forgiveness policy within their own party and enforce it pretty harshly when people go off the reservation or push back against the party. The blue dog Dems are now extinct for the most part and the democrat party remains basically a badly damaged warshipship, taking on water, listing, and veering hard left towards jagged rocks.

But really, what would they DO? What if they held their ground? It’s not like they could remove him, and as we’re seeing with Northam, they’d have nothing to lose. To self terminate basically means your political career would be over. To hang tight and say “fuck off” while making the constituents happy could actually work. I’m hoping they continue to fold though- it makes great theatre Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Report This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
The rest of us watching the VA-Leftist-ShitShow.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Everyone is guilty of something, but when the leftists set the bar for guilt at ground level, this is what you get.

Or, perhaps I sould say, this is what they get.

Buncha suicidal assholes...

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109058 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
The Democrats should have enough recipes for preparing crow to create a whole cook book. Big Grin

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Report This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
Jonathan Allen

Verified account

@jonallendc
Follow Follow @jonallendc

Justin Fairfax said “fuck that bitch” as he tried to discredit his accuser during a private meeting Monday night, sources tell @NBCNews’ @GeoffRBennett and me.

8:47 AM - 6 Feb 2019
----------

Not a surprise that someone being accused of assault would say that in private, but funny watching the trainwreck play out in public.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ I believe he pronounced it "beeotch."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
And boys and girls, if you don't think this is karma in action...

Posts: 109058 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
And now even Eddie Murphy shows how bad it really is. Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_LeJfn_qW0

Posts: 9802 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
And boys and girls, if you don't think this is karma in action...

The hypocrisy of the left know no bounds.

I do have to wonder, while I don't think we are seeing the end of the Democratic party, are we seeing a descent into irrelevance that could last a decade or more?

I want to say this again because everyone needs to remember this. When you continue to throw money at political races the way Michael Bloomberg has thrown money at Virginia Democrats, eventually you elect the best candidates money can buy.

Posts: 6711 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2001Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
4 days ago:

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/loc...northam-to-step-down

Virginia Attorney Gen. Herring calls for Northam to step down

Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring released a statement on Saturday, calling for Gov. Ralph Northam's resignation. Northam continues to face criticism for a photo that was featured on his page in the 1984 Eastern Virginia Medical School yearbook.

"It is no longer possible for Governor Northam to lead our Commonwealth and it is time for him to step down," said Herring in a statement.

"I have spoken with Lieutenant Governor Fairfax and assured him that, should he ascend to the governorship, he will have my complete support and commitment to ensuring his success and the success of our Commonwealth," he said.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wonder how Herring feels now ?

Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
Herring's admission was an attempt to have us all downplay the significance of something that happened 35 years ago. "We all did it then," seems to be his point. We didn't know how other people would consider this. Please forgive us our youthful transgressions.

In another era, this may actually have worked. But the Left has everyone so fired up now about every little PC peccadillo, that Herring's attempt to calm the waters may have just cost him his political future.

Karma, indeed.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
So who's foruth in line for the governor's position? Probably should start looking into their background now.

Right now the line of succession is this:

Governor Ralph Northam = Racist

Lieutenant Governor Justin Fairfax = Rapist

Attorney General Mark Herring = Also Racist

Speaker of the House of Delegates Kirk Cox (Republican) = Dems would deem his name offensive and part of the "Patriarchy" just because it sounds like COCK which might be used to RAPE someone. If unable to become interim Governor the House of Delegates would convene to fill vacancy

Posts: 2859 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
NYTimes Stealth Edits ‘Dark Makeup’ Headline on Mark Herring Blackface Scandal

The New York Times stealth edited its headline of its report on Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) admitting to wearing blackface at a college party, switching its description of him dressing in “dark makeup” to wearing “blackface.”

In a statement Wednesday, Herring confirmed he donned brown makeup and a wig as part of his costume to resemble rapper Kurtis Blow while studying at the University of Virginia. The developing comes as two of Virginia’s top lawmakers — Gov. Ralph Northam (D) and Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) face scandals of their own, throwing the state’s executive brand into further turmoil.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-...g-blackface-scandal/

Posts: 13079 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post
Christ on a crutch, ya just can't make this shit up. Big Grin

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15529 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Fairfax chief of staff responds to NBC claim that Fairfax said “F--- that b----.”

Lt. Gov. Fairfax’s chief of staff and policy director acknowledge to @NBCNews that the lt. gov. used the “F” word to refer to the situation, but dispute that he used the “B” word at all or used any heated language directed toward Vanessa Tyson.

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Vanessa Tyson put out a public statement about the alleged sexual assault

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Would it be wrong to say this is me as I watch this Virginia Democrat Shitshow unfold? Big Grin

Posts: 34546 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Report This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ I see what you did there...

Big Grin

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24585 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Report This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Time for the Dems to bring back seppuku as the only appropriate way to restore family honor to individuals like this that bring such shame to their themselves and their party...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Report This Post