SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children
Page 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 ... 41

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Today, Virginia Gov Ralph Northam endorsed a bill that would allow the killing of BORN children Login/Join 
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
If only Norment would have learned how to code rather than wasting his time with that literary crap, he might be Governor today!

Posts: 6767 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Report This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15851 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ Big Grin

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Whoopi Goldberg Absent From ‘The View’ Since Joy Behar’s Blackface Photo Resurfaced

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/...ce-photo-resurfaced/

Share Tweet

Whoopi Goldberg, a regular co-host of ABC’s show “The View,” has been absent from the show since Wednesday morning, just after the resurfacing of co-host Joy Behar’s blackface photos Tuesday.

“Whoopi has a day off,” Behar said at the opening of Wednesday’s show. “I think she has – she’s under the weather a little bit, I think.”

Thursday, she did not appear on the show either.

“So, Whoopi is still under the weather,” Behar said Thursday. “She doesn’t feel well, sorry to say. She’ll be back maybe Monday – maybe, I don’t know.”

Trending: EXCLUSIVE: Roger Stone Names CNN Journalist Who He Suspects Tipped Network Off to Raid

Tuesday Big League Politics reported that in 2016, Behar openly copped to wearing blackface to a Halloween party at age 29:

Joy Behar, the anti-President Trump commentator on ABC’s “The View,” wore blackface at the age of 29 to a Halloween party.

“It was a Halloween party, I went as a beautiful African woman,” Behar said in a past View segment in which she revealed the photo of herself.

Asked if she had tanning lotion on, Behar replied: “I had makeup that was a little bit darker than my skin.”

Neither ABC nor Disney have responded to BLP’s comment requests about Behar’s blackface incident.

Behar’s blackface segment resurfaced in the midst of two of the top three elected officials in Virginia, Gov. Ralph Northam and Attorney General Mark Herring, both Democrats, being exposed for wearing blackface in the 1980’s.

Posts: 13079 | Registered: January 17, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by a1abdj:
[/QUOTE.
That's priceless !

Posts: 2560 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Report This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
"It is truly ironic to see Virginia's governor fighting to survive "full-term....""

Posts: 7633 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Another woman has come forward and accused Fairfax of raping her in college:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs...682842116098/photo/1

This is why Northam is not going anywhere.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
This is NOT from the Onion, I repeat NOT from the Onion:

Link to article:
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/a...ortham-survival-plan

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
Virginia, there is no sanity clause.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32012 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Virginia, there is no sanity clause.

You win the Internet prize for the day.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2799 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
Another woman has come forward and accused Fairfax of raping her in college:

https://twitter.com/Bencjacobs...682842116098/photo/1

This is why Northam is not going anywhere.

This COULD get interesting. If this actually occurred and if it happened at Duke, there is no statute of limitations on a felony in North Carolina. That said, the District Attorney in Durham County is not likely to do anything about it as she is an extreme liberal.

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Meanwhile, Democrats have launched an effort to try to find and expose past misconduct by Republicans

Physician, heal thyself.
-Luke 4:23

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://apnews.com/7db0606347d..._campaign=SocialFlow

A senior official in Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam’s administration says the governor has told his top staff that he does not plan to resign over a racist photo despite intense pressure to step down.

The official says Northam told his Cabinet during a Friday afternoon meeting that he intends to stay. The official was not authorized to discuss the matter publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Virginia, there is no sanity clause

The Sanity Clause - A Night at the Opera
https://youtu.be/G_Sy6oiJbEk

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13490 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Report This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, as I alluded to earlier, it doesn't seem like this governor is going anywhere anytime soon.

Good. He won't be able to accomplish jack in regards to a democrat, leftist agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his party affiliation to an Independent.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30908 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Yeah, as I alluded to earlier, it doesn't seem like this governor is going anywhere anytime soon.

Good. He won't be able to accomplish jack in regards to a democrat, leftist agenda.

I wouldn't be surprised if he changed his party affiliation to an Independent.

With Fairfax possibly being gone. I prefer to keep lame duck Northam to Herring. Hell I probably prefer a controversy free Northam to Herring, Herring scares me. I can promise Northams Black New Deal based on ones race won't go anywhere. Black caucus is gone to him and no Republicans will vote on his make up tour legislation.

It's quite funny how his answer to the lynch mob (maybe bad choice of words) was to announce his race based legislative agenda. Maybe he should announce a color blind legislative approach instead? I love how they say they are the party of equality, yet want to pass laws based upon the color of ones skin vs the content of their character.

Gez, Virginia sucks nowadays, by land mass we are hugely red, my area, RVA, and VB ruin it for the freedom loving ones. Frown

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21108 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Something smells fishy to me. Where are Herring's black face photos?

Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Don't need photos since he admitted to it.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11090 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by radioman:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:

Don't need photos since he admitted to it.

There are photos or he would never have admitted to it. Who has them?Northam? Mcauliffe? Clinton?

I think he outed himself before they were published. Somebody was getting ready to release them and he got wind of it. Remember he had called on Northam to resign pretty fast.

Virginia is a snake's den.

posted Hide Post
Well, this whole fiasco just put the last nail in the coffin for me ever voting for a "D" until I draw my last breath for any position. Harumph!

Posts: 3390 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Report This Post