SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... 297
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
Post Easter feast Jefferson's Ocean and a Kristoff Criollo Limitada.

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tonight is some Agavero ... a tequila liquor of blue agave tequila with Damiana flower.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Basil Hayden Rye Whisky. Its good. Buy it before the shelves are cleared. Soft, sweet with vanilla up front, then the spice and heat appear, pronounced but not at a burn; the middle quavers 'sotto voce' OGD (of course) but more savory, a lingering finish of subtle brown sugar and tangerine. Again, similar to OGD but distinct. Neither aggressive nor unchallenging.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5952 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Weller Antique 107 with protection

Posts: 331 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: August 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In Odin we trust
Picture of akcopnfbks
posted Hide Post
Tried something new tonight.....Remy Martin 1738. First time ever drinking a cognac. And you know something? It's pretty tasty. It was a gift, and I don't know if I'd buy on my own, but I am enjoying it. It's interesting, fairly complex, and keeps getting better as it warms up.

Posts: 1718 | Location: The Northernmost Broadcast Point of Radio Free America | Registered: February 24, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
SIG's 'n Surefires
Picture of M-11
posted Hide Post
After my dad's funeral we of course sat around that night reminiscing. My brother-in-law and I polished off a bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black. Man that stuff was smooth.

"Common sense is wisdom with its sleeves rolled up." -Kyle Farnsworth
"Freedom of Speech does not guarantee freedom from consequences." -Mike Rowe
"Democracies aren't overthrown, they're given away." -George Lucas

Posts: 6880 | Location: IL, due south of the Arch | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by M-11:
After my dad's funeral we of course sat around that night reminiscing. My brother-in-law and I polished off a bottle of Johnny Walker Double Black. Man that stuff was smooth.

I was surprisingly impressed by JW double black. It's a fine whiskey.

I got into some Jefferson's Very Old Rum Cask finish this weekend. Its good, and slightly similar to Angles Envy Rye finished in Rum casks. Not worth 100$ though.

Posts: 2392 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Some Breckinridge Breweys Seasonal Irish Stout

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Having some Beer For Breakfast Stout !!
Really good !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Posts: 6931 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Coke and Captain Morgan 100 proof Spiced Rum. On ice.

Posts: 3201 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
Rough Rider Rye old fashioned tonight.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5561 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My totally awesome (and Sig Armorer) husband bought me this for my birthday last week...

So I'm having Sam Adams Boston Lager Smile

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^

Nice !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Jose Cuervo Gold frozen Margarita.

Posts: 1061 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
Treehouse Brewery HAZE

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Blantons gold, neat.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
Gordon's martini, keep the olive.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1362 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Nothing fancy here. A simple rum and coke.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16375 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some Pranqster from North Coast Brewery.
A Belgium Golden Style Ale.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to trying a hard cider. Went with Angry Orchard's Easy Apple. Haven't had any hard cider, actually applejack, since the late 60s early 70s. Had the Angry Orchard with some fresh french bread and brie. Nice... nothing special but nice.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16139 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post