SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Glenlivet 18 at company party. Not bad. Not amazing.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Office Xmas party. All Bulleit every pour.

Posts: 4277 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
Anchor's Christmas beer from last year. I buy a six and let it sit a year, it really seems to take some of the edge off. It's good.

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
Whoop and holler
Old rip

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8227 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Spaten Optimator, Convict Hill Stout.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Leine's Fall Shandy

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23199 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of arabiancowboy
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2399 | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Martini & Rossi Asti Sparkling Wine, to toast DJT winning the Electoral College voting.

Posts: 3210 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
I'm enjoying a Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. Room temperature, of course.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1365 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
Cranberry juice

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Miataguy
posted Hide Post
I just had a glass of Egg Nog.

Posts: 186 | Location: Long Beach, CA. | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
tonight

Don Ramon Tequila and Squirt

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53158 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
This evening, I am enjoying an ice cold PBR.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36838 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dividing by zero
since 1966
Picture of rekstrom
posted Hide Post
Had a glass of Red Breast Irish Whiskey (pretty good stuff).
Followed by Talisker 10......wow! I like this a LOT.

Another office holiday party at an Irish pub.

Posts: 2952 | Location: between locations at the moment | Registered: October 31, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barndg00
posted Hide Post
Tonight, we opened a bottle of Vecchia Cantina Brunelleschi di Montalcino, 2001. Incredible vintage my wife and I have cellared for 7 or 8 years.

Posts: 2155 | Location: NC | Registered: January 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Knob Creek 120 proof. Be cool outside.

Posts: 13 | Location: Kansas | Registered: November 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Hop Stoopid

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5962 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Karbach's Sympathy for the Lager

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53121 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:
Anchor's Christmas beer from last year. I buy a six and let it sit a year, it really seems to take some of the edge off. It's good.

My birthday is pretty close to Christmas. On my 30th birthday a number of years ago, my buddies and I went bar hopping. One of the bars had the big bottle of the Anchor Steam holiday beer, and we bought the big bottle to share. Every year since, by happenstance, I have been gifted another big bottle of the current edition.

Posts: 13047 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aeteocles:
quote:
Originally posted by GA Gator:

My birthday is pretty close to Christmas. On my 30th birthday a number of years ago, my buddies and I went bar hopping. One of the bars had the big bottle of the Anchor Steam holiday beer, and we bought the big bottle to share. Every year since, by happenstance, I have been gifted another big bottle of the current edition.

How is married life?