SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BadDogPSD:
Redbreast 15 tonight. No Lustau to be found.

This. In my favorite Dingle Crystal glass.

All you Irish whisky drinkers need a good role poly...

https://www.dinglecrystal.ie/p...poly-beehive-design/

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by feersum dreadnaught:
quote:
Originally posted by BadDogPSD:
Redbreast 15 tonight. No Lustau to be found.

This. In my favorite Dingle Crystal glass.

All you Irish whisky drinkers need a good role poly...

€125.00 per glass ????? Holy shit!

I'm fine with my ($10 if memory serves) Glencairn glasses. Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have a question for the folks here. Are any of you finding Henry McKenna 10Y/O BIB bourbon for sale?? It is one of my favorites, but there does not appear to be a bottle for sale in the whole state of Az. or Ca.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
I believe there is plenty on the shelf here, shoot me an email reminder and I will check tomorrow for you

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done, and thank you.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I have a question for the folks here. Are any of you finding Henry McKenna 10Y/O BIB bourbon for sale?? It is one of my favorites, but there does not appear to be a bottle for sale in the whole state of Az. or Ca.

AFAIK, it became allocated here in TX. I had two or three bottles last year. Of the HH offerings I am BOLO for Elijah Craig Rye. The Rittenhouse disappeared for some months but is back. Good luck. I reccomend the Bell Meade Cask Strength Batch 19 if you can find it.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I can find, and do purchase the Elijah Craig Bourbon, but have never seen Bell Meade Cask for sale locally.

posted Hide Post
Some Weller 12 on my shelf.

I poured a Knob Creek instead - sipping while I gaze at the bottle of unopened Weller..... Big Grin

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Just a few beers, some IPA’s then Fat Tire.

This was while watching ‘Tiger King’, ‘Texas Rising’, then some RUSSIAN verses German war movie.

Posts: 6159 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Killing off the last of my Black Bush. Smile
This following my fresh rainbow trout dinner.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16219 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Polished off the Blanton Single Barrel Frown with a beer chaser! Smile

Posts: 632 | Location: Cajun Country, Sportsman Paradise  | Registered: March 19, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
It’s my little brother’s birthday and I had three tulamore dew’s....
I’m going to bed...
I’ve had one drink too many

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11284 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
quote:

I have seen some and had some here in RI

More than a few, less than others!

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barry1967:
quote:

I have seen some and had some here in RI

Available here in Central Ma, great bottle for the price!

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1199 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: June 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion GT-40DOC Wink Mighty fine, mighty fine

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of barry1967
posted Hide Post
I have had that. It is very tasty1

quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:

I want to REALLY thank you for snagging me a bottle of that "liquid Heaven". BigSwede is my new hero!!! That is a mighty nice looking back bar, by the way......and well stocked!!

is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
I'm working on finishing off a bottle of Eagle Rare.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5480 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
Snow and sleet. Happy Spring.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3450 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post