SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Old Grand-Dad. Tomorrow, Willett 3 Yr Rye Whisky; maybe Willett 8 Yr Rye Whisky; Chocolate Yeti with a cribbage match with my dad. And a pour of his Laphroig Lore Father's Day gift. Yep, posting in advance to avoid posting while drunk.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
Dogfish head beer to drink music to.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Thomas Handy Rye, two cubes, mason jar.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
How's about "in a bowl "???

Guinness ice cream !!!

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The very last Spaten Oktoberfest from the stash.

It'll be about two months before this year's batches of Oktoberfest beers start hitting the market, and I can start the stockpiling again.

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Knockout IPA from Fat Bottom Brewery.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jlemmy:

somebody doin it right.

Posts: 1976 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heatinajeep
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
How's about "in a bowl "???

Guinness ice cream !!!

What kinda bowl we talking about? Does Girl Scout Cookies count?

Posts: 1976 | Location: Moody, AL | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Syngin1066
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire and tonic

All I've had all day is like six gummy bears and some scotch...

Posts: 4851 | Location: Celina, TX | Registered: February 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Fevertree Elderflower Tonic Water with Tanguerey Gin.

Also sub some Tito's Vodka for a change of pace Smile

GREAT stuff for hot days!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16222 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bobbin' and weavin
posted Hide Post
I went bowling today so a White Russian this evening.

Posts: 934 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: October 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Mine was a Manhattan using Bulleit Rye.

Posts: 562 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shotgun Zeke
posted Hide Post
Was Jim Beam on ice, now Jim Beam on ice with Coke.

Desperate Times Call for Desperate Measures.

NRA Shotgun Instructor
NRA Rifle Instructor

Posts: 640 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: May 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Samuel Adams Whitewater IPA.

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Lagunitas Maximus, on tap. And a Bourbon Barrel Stout, on tap.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: mr kablammo,

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Sly Fox Grisette

Belgian-style Farmhouse Ale

Grisette is a Belgian-style ale which was originally brewed in the Hainaut province to be the beer of the miners in the area, just as Saison was the beer of the farmers. It was lighter than Saison and frequently contained wheat as well as barley malt (as does the Sly Fox version). The name is derived from the French word for "gray," referring to both the drab factory frocks worn by the young women (the Grisettes) who doled out pints as the men exited from the mines, and also the color of the cobblestone rock being mined.

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
Copper Kettle Helles. And, some Highland Park 15. A little splash of Ardbeg 10 for comparison. Ardbeg wins. I love the peat.

Posts: 7526 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Imperial Stout from Thirsty Dog Brewing

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of blueshep
posted Hide Post
Home made Peach wine! Very tasty and packs quite a punch.

----------------------------------------
NRA Lifetime Member

Posts: 1467 | Location: Northeast,Ohio | Registered: November 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
Blanche de Bruxelles, one of my favorite summer beers. A light, crisp Belgian wheat beer, with just a hint of spice and citrus. (Also, the tallboy cans make for easy transportation to the beach, the river, or your buddy's BBQ.)

Posts: 32512 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post