SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
Campbell’s tomato juice, well laced with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. Delectable.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8955 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Coupla' fingers of Elijah Craig, times two.

You read my mind!!!!

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest, a Marzen. Fairly tasty to my palate.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Buffalo Trace on the rocks tonight.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bullet Bourbon. A splash of water and some proper ice (slow melting crystal clear ice).

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Oktoberfest continues...while cleaning my late fathers gift to me...

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Founders Backwoods Bastard. Ale aged in Bourbon barrel. Kind of pricey @ $10.00 a four pack. But at 11.0% it's not something you knock back a few. You slowly sip and enjoy.

It's kinda heavy for warm weather. But it's delicious.

ARman

Posts: 3152 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Cracked open the bottle I brought back from Ireland. Straight up in a Dingle crystal glass (also from the Ireland trip)

Now wishing I’d bought two bottles...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Feersum, if you like the irish consider the Teeling Cabernet Sauvignon. I had a sample today and it was quite nice. My anti-imbibing wife was present or I would have bought a bottle.

In my glass tonight, Great Divide Titan IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Saturday is homemade pizza night. Probably our favorite Cab, NxNW (North by Northwest).

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sunday P.M. calls for Knob Creek small batch Bourbon.

Posts: 6619 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Feersum, if you like the irish consider the Teeling Cabernet Sauvignon. I had a sample today and it was quite nice. My anti-imbibing wife was present or I would have bought a bottle.

In my glass tonight, Great Divide Titan IPA.

Tasted all the Teelings at Irish Whiskey Museum in Dublin, and brought home and finished a bottle of the single pot still version. I think Teelings is an up and coming.

But, after having the 21-year Redbreast in Ireland, and bottles of the 15-year Redbreast here, I think my “go to” remains the 12-year Redbreast.

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As I deal with the hurricane’s outer bands it’s an old fashioned made with my bacon infused Jim Beam maple bourbon.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Spaten Oktoberfest. On deck, Devil's Backbone Brewing Co.'s O-fest.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Alaskan amber ale.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
posted Hide Post
Smooth... as 100-proof kerosene. My dad used to drink it, so I have some in the back of the cupboard.

Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Bombay Sapphire Martini.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3620 | Location: Middle Tennessee  | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Haven't had tequila in ages. A friend tried it. Hated it. Asked me if I wanted the fifth. Had been meaning to buy some, so "Sure." Tonight I gave it a try.

This is some pretty smooth stuff.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Haven't had tequila in ages. A friend tried it. Hated it. Asked me if I wanted the fifth. Had been meaning to buy some, so "Sure." Tonight I gave it a try.

This is some pretty smooth stuff.

I’ve been using this tequila for years for making margaritas, the only time I drink tequila. And receive compliments every time, mostly to the best margaritas they’ve had. It has a clean taste to me.

Tonight I’m having Sailor Jerry with Dr Pepper. My normal/go to drink is SJ with Coke but I only had Dr Pepper tonight in the house. So that’s what I used, pretty good. But I still favor with Coke.

I was introduced to Sailor Jerry here on SF about 10 yrs ago and have never looked back. My go to Rum before SJ was Appleton Estate. I haven’t had that for almost 10 yrs now. But I recently received a bottle for a Bday gift. So I made a Rum/Coke one night when I was out of SJ. Man how did I drink that stuff before. Sailor Jerry is the bomb. Great flavor, very sweet. And I love the history behind it. Enjoy.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post