SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Page 1 ... 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 298
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?) Login/Join 
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
I don't drink alcohol...

Mexican real sugar cane Coca Cola ice cold in a glass with crushed ice.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10722 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Devil's Backbone Brewing Co.'s O-fest.

I had one of those earlier, followed by a Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
Real Ale Commissar Imperial Stout. Might have a snort of Irishman Olorosso Cask Whiskey, a tastey one.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Leeann:
quote:
Devil's Backbone Brewing Co.'s O-fest.

I had one of those earlier, followed by a Paulaner Oktoberfest Märzen.

The DB brew is pretty decent, I think comparable to the Spaten, but just a wee bit more sweet.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The DB brew is pretty decent, I think comparable to the Spaten, but just a wee bit more sweet.

Yup, I'd agree with that.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Semper Fi - 1775
Picture of Ronin1069
posted Hide Post
The bar is open!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 12320 | Location: Belly of the Beast | Registered: January 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hennesy XO in a snifter

No quarter
.308/.223

Posts: 2084 | Location: Central Florida.  | Registered: March 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Henry McKenna 100 Proof 10 Y/O over ice!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Balvenie Double Wood neat with a couple drops of water to open things up. Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post
Enjoying some Vlad .
An American Imperial Stout, 13.1% ABV from Royal Docks Brewery in Canton, Ohio.
Love this as it’s very light on the anise.

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks and sounds great, Grumpy! I'll keep my eyes peeled for that one!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito ergo sum
Picture of trover
posted Hide Post
Mexican beer

Posts: 3471 | Location: Where It's Hot & Humid | Registered: April 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hofbrau Oktoberfestbier, with center cut pork chops Jaeger style, red cabbage, and spaetzle. A meal like this deserves protection I think...

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
My glass was only half full when my bottle of 10 yo Dow’s tawny port went empty. I completed the fill with Bushmill’s Blackbush Irish. Pretty good. Scotch would’ve been horrible.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 8934 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Slayer of Agapanthus

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
My glass was only half full when my bottle of 10 yo Dow’s tawny port went empty. I completed the fill with Bushmill’s Blackbush Irish. Pretty good. Scotch would’ve been horrible.

That would be met with approval at the casa kablammo.

The reward tonight for making the first gazpacho of Autumn (!) is a pour of Florio Very Fine Sweet Marsala. Its okay, but not nearly sweet enough for using in Chicken Marsala.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.

Posts: 5963 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: September 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This P.M. calls for Knob Creek bourbon while grilling a nice ribeye steak!!!

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Founders Mosaic Promise.
Did a reverse sear pork loin roast on the grill and had my favorite beer. It's seasonal so I get it when I can. Single hop Ale that is fantastic.
Finished with a nice cigar and I'm a happy man right now.

I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.

Posts: 3652 | Location: The armpit of Ohio | Registered: August 18, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GrumpyBiker:
Enjoying some Vlad .
An American Imperial Stout, 13.1% ABV from Royal Docks Brewery in Canton, Ohio.
Love this as it’s very light on the anise.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin i am loving this.

Posts: 109 | Location: Fort Wayne, IN. | Registered: February 25, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
...do justly, love
mercy, walk humbly...
posted Hide Post
Had a little Bulleit Barrel Strength on ice last night.

Posts: 740 | Location: Upstate, SC | Registered: September 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My hypocrisy goes only so far
Picture of GrumpyBiker
posted Hide Post

U.S.M.C.
VFW-8054
III%

"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "

Posts: 6932 | Location: Central,Ohio | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post