SIGforum
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/3790084453

August 18, 2019, 09:53 PM
Pipe Smoker
Whats in your glass tonight??? Part(?)
Campbell’s tomato juice, well laced with Cholula Green Pepper hot sauce. Delectable.

Serious about crackers
August 19, 2019, 05:41 PM
GT-40DOC
quote:
Originally posted by vinnybass:
Coupla' fingers of Elijah Craig, times two.

You read my mind!!!!
August 21, 2019, 06:09 PM
rat2306
Leinenkugel's Oktoberfest, a Marzen. Fairly tasty to my palate.
August 21, 2019, 07:40 PM
95flhr
Buffalo Trace on the rocks tonight.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart
August 21, 2019, 09:20 PM
Beancooker
Bullet Bourbon. A splash of water and some proper ice (slow melting crystal clear ice).

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread
August 27, 2019, 08:25 PM
h2oys
Oktoberfest continues...while cleaning my late fathers gift to me...

August 30, 2019, 08:48 PM
h2oys

August 30, 2019, 09:33 PM
ARman
Founders Backwoods Bastard. Ale aged in Bourbon barrel. Kind of pricey @ $10.00 a four pack. But at 11.0% it's not something you knock back a few. You slowly sip and enjoy.

It's kinda heavy for warm weather. But it's delicious.

ARman
August 31, 2019, 08:25 PM
feersum dreadnaught
Cracked open the bottle I brought back from Ireland. Straight up in a Dingle crystal glass (also from the Ireland trip)

Now wishing I’d bought two bottles...

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"
August 31, 2019, 10:19 PM
mr kablammo
Feersum, if you like the irish consider the Teeling Cabernet Sauvignon. I had a sample today and it was quite nice. My anti-imbibing wife was present or I would have bought a bottle.

In my glass tonight, Great Divide Titan IPA.

"It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye". The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery, pilot and author, lost on mission, July 1944, Med Theatre.
August 31, 2019, 10:48 PM
TMats
Saturday is homemade pizza night. Probably our favorite Cab, NxNW (North by Northwest).

September 01, 2019, 03:33 PM
GT-40DOC
Sunday P.M. calls for Knob Creek small batch Bourbon.
September 01, 2019, 04:53 PM
feersum dreadnaught
quote:
Originally posted by mr kablammo:
Feersum, if you like the irish consider the Teeling Cabernet Sauvignon. I had a sample today and it was quite nice. My anti-imbibing wife was present or I would have bought a bottle.

In my glass tonight, Great Divide Titan IPA.

Tasted all the Teelings at Irish Whiskey Museum in Dublin, and brought home and finished a bottle of the single pot still version. I think Teelings is an up and coming.

But, after having the 21-year Redbreast in Ireland, and bottles of the 15-year Redbreast here, I think my “go to” remains the 12-year Redbreast.

September 03, 2019, 08:22 PM
CWR67
As I deal with the hurricane’s outer bands it’s an old fashioned made with my bacon infused Jim Beam maple bourbon.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])
September 20, 2019, 07:07 PM
rat2306
Spaten Oktoberfest. On deck, Devil's Backbone Brewing Co.'s O-fest.
September 20, 2019, 07:57 PM
MRBTX
Alaskan amber ale.
September 20, 2019, 08:09 PM
feersum dreadnaught
Smooth... as 100-proof kerosene. My dad used to drink it, so I have some in the back of the cupboard.

September 20, 2019, 08:25 PM
sigalert
Bombay Sapphire Martini.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson
September 20, 2019, 08:59 PM
ensigmatic
Haven't had tequila in ages. A friend tried it. Hated it. Asked me if I wanted the fifth. Had been meaning to buy some, so "Sure." Tonight I gave it a try.

This is some pretty smooth stuff.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher
September 20, 2019, 09:28 PM
rangeme101
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Haven't had tequila in ages. A friend tried it. Hated it. Asked me if I wanted the fifth. Had been meaning to buy some, so "Sure." Tonight I gave it a try.

This is some pretty smooth stuff.

I’ve been using this tequila for years for making margaritas, the only time I drink tequila. And receive compliments every time, mostly to the best margaritas they’ve had. It has a clean taste to me.

Tonight I’m having Sailor Jerry with Dr Pepper. My normal/go to drink is SJ with Coke but I only had Dr Pepper tonight in the house. So that’s what I used, pretty good. But I still favor with Coke.

I was introduced to Sailor Jerry here on SF about 10 yrs ago and have never looked back. My go to Rum before SJ was Appleton Estate. I haven’t had that for almost 10 yrs now. But I recently received a bottle for a Bday gift. So I made a Rum/Coke one night when I was out of SJ. Man how did I drink that stuff before. Sailor Jerry is the bomb. Great flavor, very sweet. And I love the history behind it. Enjoy.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."