SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma Login/Join 
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
I love this thread just for finding all the people who didn't read the OP.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please Sir,
If I am not too late.

Please add my name to this great list.

Thank You very much.

Bill

Posts: 726 | Location: Florida | Registered: October 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please count me in, thank you

Posts: 655 | Location: South Texas | Registered: February 27, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sticking around so long and please stick around at least another 15 years!

Please include me. Thank you for your generosity!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Thanks to all of the polite people who entered. Also, enjoyed some of the clever uses of please and thank you.

Both of the winners should have already have e-mail
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Please count me in for your generous Karma. Thanks.
Congrats!!! You are the winner of the less than 15 year karma.
quote:
Originally posted by tanner:
Please accept my congratulations on 15 years an thank you for the wonderful karma!
Congratulations!!! You are the winner of the 15 or more years karma.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23263 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So blessed to have won the karma! I would be honored to have the painted SF challenge coin, please! Thank-you!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Big congratulations to .38 supersig and Tanner.

Great way to finish up 2020

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54646 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Congrats to 38 supersig and Tanner!

Posts: 1626 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Thanks again to tatortodd for your generosity! I would also like the painted SIGforum coin.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Congrats to the winners, and thank you to Tatortodd for a generous Karma.

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
Congrats to tanner and .38 supersig!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1681 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Got the challenge coin today. It is really cool! Thanks again.

Posts: 9156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post