SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma Login/Join 
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your most generous Karma!
Thank you for the opportunity!
Congratulations on your 15th anniversary as a member of this wonderful community!

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
Please accept my thanks for your patience in explaining gas prices thru all of the ups and downs of the gas/oil industry the past 15 years! Smile

I can't believe it's been 15 years, I will hit 20 next year Eek

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thank you!

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
Please accept my 'thank you' for explaining clearly the terms of your kind karma and it's relation to the origin of the tradition.

And thanking you for entering would please me greatly.

Happy anniversary!

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post

Posts: 13263 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you my ass! Wink

I just want in on the free shit! Wink

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulation fellow triple nickle member.

Great rules, the other thing that I notice in give aways is the lack of congratulations ,
After the drawing,for the winner.

Always 7-10 pages of requests to be included but never more than five congratulations for the winner.

Please include me and thank you for the opportunity.

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's pronounced just
the way it's spelled
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this fantastic karma.

Thanks be to Para and everyone here for this forum and community.

Posts: 1502 | Location: Arid Zone A | Registered: February 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Thank you for contributing to this lovely corner of the internet. Please include me in your generous karma!

Posts: 13048 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please accept my congratulations on 15 years an thank you for the wonderful karma!

Posts: 4756 | Registered: July 06, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Thank you, to you and to all the members for helping to keep me sane, ESPECIALLY over the last 9 months.

I've had no personal life, barely time to join in here and participate. When I really needed it, many here have made me smile, helped me decompress, took my mind outside the building, and reminded me there is life still going on. Even pissing me off was a blessing. Hate me, ignore me, like me, answer me - didn't matter a bit as long as SF is/was.

I can't find words other than a sincere thank you.

Please count me in!

Posts: 1632 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
This is an awesome forum and I've been here for many years as well.

I would like to enter this karma, please.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 13116 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the 15 year mark! Please count me in, thanks for the karma, and glad you're here!

Posts: 11360 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 15 year milestone.

I would like to thank you for choosing me the winning member of the sigforum with less than 15 years. Therefore, I ask, that you please combine the other members who post in your generous karma to the 15 and older group. Big Grin

Posts: 2222 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
in the end karma
always catches up
posted Hide Post
Please include me.

" The people shall have a right to bear arms, for the defense of themselves and the State" Art 1 Sec 32 Indiana State Constitution

YAT-YAS

Posts: 3693 | Location: Northwest, In | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the Karma and thank you for your generosity. Congratulations on 15 years.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4360 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
Please, I Had to live with it now you guys do too:

And thank you for such a fun Karma!!

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your very generous karma. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Please count me in for your generous Karma. Thanks.

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
please include me in this generous Karma. Thank you very much.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post