SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma Login/Join 
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 15 years. This is truly the best forum on the internet.

Please include me in your generous karma, and thank you for the opportunity.

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4522 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
We are please[d] with your generosity. Thank you for thinking of us.

(and please include me - thx)

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
If only more people thought this way and raised their kids with that sense of courtesy.
Please include me.
Thanks

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on the milestone! Please count me in for your generous karma and thank you for the chance.

NRA Benefactor Life Member

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the generous karma. please enter me. I hope you have many more years here in this great community.

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cool Karma Tater, please enter me for the silver Sigforum Challenge Coin.

Thank you.

Posts: 1127 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for being here to be a part of this great place, and for this generous karma! Please include me for a chance!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
It's an honor to be here with you all and to participate in your Karma, tatortodd. Members like you make this place what it is. Thank you for being here all these years. Please include me.

Posts: 7344 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the chance for this generous karma offering.
Thank you for the opportunity.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Redhookbklyn
posted Hide Post
Please do not include me in your most generous Karma.

I offer congratulations for your 15 years on the Forum and thank you for your numerous informative posts.

“There is love in me the likes of which you’ve never seen. There is rage in me the likes of which should never escape."
—Mary Shelley, Frankenstein

Posts: 1935 | Location: South Carolina  | Registered: January 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Itchy was taken
Picture of scratchy
posted Hide Post
What a great karma! If I win, please gift my win to unlucky #1 and thank you for letting that poor soul have a chance!

Posts: 4019 | Location: Colorado | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please have a happy anniversary. Thank you for being here.

Posts: 4278 | Location: Peoples Republic of Berkeley | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

Thank you. Thank you very much.

Posts: 15908 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of adobesig
posted Hide Post
Thank you,sir. Please count me in.

Posts: 1089 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: November 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Karma,

Please don't put my name in.

Let someone who really needs it have it.

May you have another great 15 years here.

Posts: 4743 | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Very nice karma. Please count me in.

Thanks!!!!
Chris

Posts: 1696 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live long
and prosper
Picture of 0-0
posted Hide Post
First, congratulations tatortodd. It's good to have you here.

Please add my name to the list.

Thank you for the karma and all the members, Para first among them, for making this place such an incredible one.

0-0

"OP is a troll" - Flashlightboy, 12/18/20

Posts: 12111 | Location: BsAs, Argentina | Registered: February 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the SIGforum Membership Milestone! Cool

'Please' include me in your generous Karma, and 'Thank you' for the chance, Sir! Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 15 years! Please include my name for this karma. Thank you. Cool

Posts: 2662 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Would you please, if you would be so kind, to include me in the possibility of obtaining something,due to your very nice karma. Thank you, very much.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post