SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Karma Closed - Winners Pg 5 - 15 Year Please and Thank You Karma Login/Join 
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
What a great karma! Tomorrow also happens to be my birthday, so perhaps luck will be on my side.

Please put my name in the hat and thank you for the chance.

Congrats on 15!

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Please allow me to congratulate you on 15 years and thanks for the chance to celebrate your kindness.

Posts: 7358 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
I like karmas.

Please include me and thank you!

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
Thank you fro the generous Karma, please enter me in the drawing

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mcrimm
posted Hide Post
Very generous....Please enter me and Thank You very much.
Mike

I'm sorry if I hurt you feelings when I called you stupid - I thought you already knew - Unknown
When you have no future, you live in the past. " Sycamore Row" by John Grisham

Posts: 4224 | Location: Saddlebrooke, Arizona | Registered: December 24, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please and thank you

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your 15 year anniversary. Please include me in your generous karma. Thank you for the opportunity.

Posts: 796 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma! Thankyou!

------------------------------------
Good men must sometimes do bad things to bad people; to keep them from doing bad things to the innocent !!

Posts: 736 | Location: Tucson,Az | Registered: August 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My friend, "Check please."

Me, "I got it."

My friend, "Well, thank you."

Me, "Oh, I just grabbed the bill. I'm not paying for both of us."

Lame joke aside, congratulations on your milestone. I would appreciate being considered for this Karma please, and thank you in advance.

Posts: 339 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I want to thank you for your generous offering and I would like you to please put my name in the ring.

Here's to another 15 !

Posts: 10055 | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts
Picture of GRIZZLYBEAR
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 15 year milestone.
Please enter me in your generous karma
Thank you

Posts: 1895 | Location: SOMEWHERE IN,, PA USA | Registered: May 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
To Do What is
Right and Just
posted Hide Post
Please enter me and thank you for your generous karma. Hopefully to another 15 years for you and all the great members here. This is the one gun forum I still hang around out and enjoy reading through different threads daily.

Posts: 2439 | Location: Usually Somewhere | Registered: July 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flying Sergeant
posted Hide Post
Please allow me to offer congratulations on 15 years tatortodd. I feel exactly the same way about this forum, it’s now my only source of news and intel. Thank you for the opportunity, and I agree, these three words are not used near enough these days! Here’s to 15 more!

Posts: 1673 | Location: Waukesha,WI | Registered: December 19, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 15 years on the best site on the internet.

Very generous karma. Please enter my name. Thank you

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Thanks for your generous karma. 15 years is a long time and it is indeed a great forum. Please include me.

Posts: 539 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diogenes' Quarry
Picture of at-home-daddy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on 15 years of membership to this great forum! Thank you for hosting such a generous karma drawing to celebrate the occasion, and please add my name to the proverbial hat.

Posts: 5088 | Location: Western WA  | Registered: October 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A teetotaling
beer aficionado
Picture of NavyGuy
posted Hide Post
Congrats on 15 years. Quite the milestone.
Please add me in for a chance.

Thanks.

Men fight for liberty and win it with hard knocks. Their children, brought up easy, let it slip away again, poor fools. And their grandchildren are once more slaves.

-D.H. Lawrence

Posts: 11524 | Location: Fort Worth, Texas | Registered: February 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous offer. Thank you!

Posts: 704 | Registered: February 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Beanhead
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Dude!

Count me in, please.

Posts: 1352 | Location: Georgia | Registered: May 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'm Pickle Rick!
Picture of Pickle Rick
posted Hide Post
HAPPY 15th. Please include me. Thank you for offering such a generous karma. This forum by far the best place to hang a hat. John.

Posts: 2877 | Location: Lancaster, PA. | Registered: February 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post