SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you wear our nations uniform Sailor show some respect you want to express disdain for the CIC do it when you’re not wearing BDU’s
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you wear our nations uniform Sailor show some respect you want to express disdain for the CIC do it when you’re not wearing BDU’s Login/Join 
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:

I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall in that DRB, especially when someone would say, "Let's go to the instant replay video". Any way they could sell tickets??? Smile

Yeah, that would be interesting.

Prosecution: "Exhibit A" (shows video). "I rest my case."

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Welcome from DRB City

Posts: 107597 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not to mention SecDef's February memo explicitly addressed such behaviour,

Liberals are demanding a large cut in the military. Her position may become redundant and she'll be pouring coffee.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
The best outcome is that she is SOOOO adamant about her beliefs that she rejects her NJP punishment and requests a court marshal trial.

Stupid shit like this drives me crazy, the military is the easiest job in the world. It’s adult high school.

I wear a predetermined uniform. Doesn’t even need to be ironed.

I catch a bus to work.

Lunch is often supplied.

Everything you need is provided to you.

It’s a thoughtless job unless you have initiative.

Work hours are predetermined.

I have younger class memebers and I have teachers.

You don’t have to be an A+ student, you really only have to NOT the the biggest shithead.

But after all this somehow people find a way to make themselves the victim and do stupid stupid stuff. I just wish I had a slap the fuck out of people card.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6318 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by limblessbiff:
Betcha she’s an E6 by the end of the year..
Just what exactly are you trying to prove with this kind of post?

That in the modern day military they don’t hold people accountable for this kind of bs. Also being a female will help her get away with it. It’s so PC and full of liberals these days that I won’t be the least bit surprised if she gets a pass.

That's nonsense. Commanders are more concerned with discipline today than ever before, largely because parents have failed to properly raise their children before they enlisted.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4358 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I would push for administrative discharge as "unsuitable for military service". No court martial, no media coverage, just "we don't need you any more". She could be gone by sundown.

When I was in the army we had a BCD (Bad Conduct Discharge) and it got used occasionally. It was less than a DD (dishonorable Discharge). Over the 11 years I served, saw 3 cases of it my unit.

But then, command was a lot less "understanding" for major rule breakers.

Posts: 1010 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: October 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Citadel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elkhunter:
quote:
Originally posted by HayesGreener:
I would push for administrative discharge as "unsuitable for military service". No court martial, no media coverage, just "we don't need you any more". She could be gone by sundown.

When I was in the army we had a BCD (Bad Conduct Discharge) and it got used occasionally. It was less than a DD (dishonorable Discharge). Over the 11 years I served, saw 3 cases of it my unit.

But then, command was a lot less "understanding" for major rule breakers.

It is/was called a BCD Special. Special Courts Martial. Fastest way out off campus I ever saw.

Posts: 823 | Registered: February 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post