SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    If you wear our nations uniform Sailor show some respect you want to express disdain for the CIC do it when you’re not wearing BDU’s
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

If you wear our nations uniform Sailor show some respect you want to express disdain for the CIC do it when you’re not wearing BDU’s Login/Join 
Picture of spunk639
posted
I’ve worn a uniform when the CIC was somebody I despised, but you have respect for the office and the uniform. Sure her Chief or Senior is going to love this.

https://www.navytimes.com/news...ily%20News%20Roundup

Posts: 2777 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Are you kidding? She will probably get a promotion...

Seriously, some brig time would do her some good.

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
To quote Major Winters in ‘Band of Brothers’, “You salute the rank, not the man”.

Posts: 12181 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Speed, High Drag
Picture of navyshooter
posted Hide Post
I don't think she did herself any favors there. No CO wants to be blindsided and embarrassed by crap like that. I also don't think she was up for sailor of the year by the way she wore her uniform and walking around without her cover.

"Blessed is he who when facing his own demise, thinks only of his front sight.”

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem

Montani Semper Liberi

Posts: 10355 | Location: Santa Rosa County | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hobbs
posted Hide Post
... evals. She may never be more than an E5 that acts like an E nothing.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Bathing in the stream of consciousness ~~~ | Registered: July 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Maybe going back to AN, and doing lots of deck equipment maintenance as the second picture of her shows is warranted.

Posts: 3221 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Article 32, disrespect to a superior officer. She can be a seaman again by tomorrow afternoon.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2067 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
I don't know jack about the UMCJ, but she had better thank her lucky stars I'm not in charge. She'd be busted down to her boot laces. What a total DISGRACE to her Unit, her Uniform, and her Commander. What a PIG... Mad Mad As someone said in the video..."TAKE THE FLAG OFF YOUR SHOULDER!!" Damn right...she no longer DESERVES to wear it. As far as I'm concerned, she just broke her OATH to this nation...

Where's COL Jessup and his Code Red when you need him??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Could this lead to a Dishonorable Discharge?

That'd screw the shorts off of her for the rest of her life.

Posts: 11847 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
She just ended her career. There are plenty of rules, regulations, and expectations in place that CLEARLY indicate military members in uniform are PROHIBITED from political statements or acts. She will get her butt handed to her by her chain of command. She may not be immediately discharged, but she will likely be scrubbing toilets with the meanest senior Chief Petty Officers they can find for the rest of her career.

What a piece of trash.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
Maybe going back to AN, and doing lots of deck equipment maintenance as the second picture of her shows is warranted.

I second this, a fine outcome for that swine.

Posts: 3148 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Some Chiefing might be in order

Ya think so?

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Big Chicken Dinner winner.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do the next
right thing
Picture of bobtheelf
posted Hide Post
Someone who cannot control herself in that situation cannot be trusted to control herself in more critical situations.

Posts: 3661 | Location: Nashville | Registered: July 23, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
She should put some jam in her pockets because I think she’s toast.

Posts: 53186 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
At a minimum, bar to reenlistment.

Posts: 9042 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Just like that Secret Service woman who said she wouldn't take a bullet for the President. Or, that anonymous WH insider who penned that Op-ed in the NY Slime a couple of years ago. These TDS maggots just cannot contain themselves. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26390 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
I'd think it's time for a random drug screen and weigh-in / Physical Readiness Testing to make sure she's within standards.

Also looks like a good volunteer for a downrange deployment to Afghanistan...

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:
I'd think it's time for a random drug screen and weigh-in / Physical Readiness Testing to make sure she's within standards.

Yeah, that seems to be in her future.

quote:
Also looks like a good volunteer for a downrange deployment to Afghanistan...

They wouldn't send her anywhere important. She has zero common sense, zero sense of honor and loyalty, and I would not trust her to run a burn pit in A-stan. She needs some VERY close supervision to make her life a living hell for as long as she remains in uniform, safe and sound in the states.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21847 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
You eff'ing kidding me??

I lived with eight years of Clinton and NEVER considered doing that.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post